Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Nat and Kat

:party_smilie:

I'm so happy they won! I really loved watching them together on the race and I thought they totally deserved the win.

I must have missed something. What made you think the volleyball girls were bitter?

If you watch Elimination Station on CBS website, you'll hear them say if they couldn't win the race they didn't want another girl/girl team to win.

They didn't want history to be made this year unless they were the ones making it.

If you watch Elimination Station on CBS website, you'll hear them say if they couldn't win the race they didn't want another girl/girl team to win.

They didn't want history to be made this year unless they were the ones making it.

That's not bitterness, it's human nature. I've known all along that "the sisterhood" is a myth.

They seemed bitter to me, too. Like, I think Brook and Claire would have loved to be the first female winners, but I think they were genuinely happy that Nat and Kat won and that history was made.

I really wish Claire wasn't pregnant because I would have loved to see them come back next season.