Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Posted Image

Kyle Massey
Pro Dance Partner: Lacey Schwimmer

We’re looking forward to seeing Kyle, the youngest competitor this season, bring his hip-hop style to the dance floor. But the question that’s on all of our minds: How Raven is he?

Kyle Orlando Massey stars as Cory Baxter in Disney Channel's #1 hit sitcom, Cory in the House, Disney Channel’s first-ever spin-off. He originated the role of Cory in Disney's That's So Raven, the first show in Disney's history to produce over 100 episodes. For his work on Raven and Cory in the House, he received an NAACP Image Award nomination.

In addition to appearing in numerous commercials, he starred in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Life is Ruff. He has a recurring role on the animated series American Dragon: Jake Long and sings the main title theme songs on Cory In The House, Yin! Yang! Yo! and performed the title track for Walt Disney Picture’s Underdog. Currently, Kyle is starring as the voice of Milo on the Disney Channel’s upcoming animated series Fish Hooks.

For his prowess in golf, he won first place in the National Minority Junior Golf Tournament in 2003. Kyle has participated in several celebrity golf tournaments, placing 3rd in a recent White House Golf Tournament.

Together with brother Christopher, Kyle has worked on projects to benefit the charity organization Feed the Children and traveled to Africa for the network primetime television special Eyes on Kenya. They have also performed their rap music in Heroes Among Us: the 2009 Hero Awards and in MyNetworkTV’s The Spirit of Christmas. Currently they are co-hosting and starring in the comedy series World’s Funniest Moments.

Photo credit: Chyna Photography
ABC-DWTS

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
:animated_rotfl: I can't believe he's going to be on DWTS! I think will be really funny to see him with Lacey.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
No clue who this guy is - I can't stand Lacey though, and I don't like the newly bleached do. Okay, he moves pretty good for a chunky guy, and he is fun to watch for sure. I might be a fan, we'll see (but I still don't like Lacey)

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Not a Lacey fan..... but that was awesome!!!!!!!!

I know who he is because my daughters watch the show he is on

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
He definitely has personality plus. Pretty impressive for week one.

snancypants

snancypants

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,339 posts
He made me smile! (of course the "Situation" made me laugh at how bad he was) :giggle:

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
OMG I love watching this kid dance!!

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
He is doing so good... my daughter will be so happy LOL

JP2009

JP2009

• Pip
  • 374 posts
Lacey is my favorite and he is funny. :animated_rotfl:

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
Never heard of this guy but he has some good rhythm. Loved watching him dance.

njdukie

njdukie

• Pip
  • 706 posts
Kyle makes me smile everytime he dances! He really tries hard, and isn't that bad of a dancer for a young man! Kyle and Lacey are my favorites! :animated_bouncy:

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
He's adorable! I want to put him in my pocket and bring him out on a rainy day. He's so full of cheer.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I SO agree - he is just pure joy to watch. I think the judges are way hard on him.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
Good attitude and did OK on the dance. He seemed to start out stronger.... maybe that just wasn't his dance.

njdukie

njdukie

• Pip
  • 706 posts
Kyle got all my votes last night!

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
He was HOT last night. I think he is right up there with prima donnas Brandy and Jennifer.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I gave him all my votes because I think he is in the most danger of going home, and I absolutely LOVE watching him. Carrie Ann was right - he is pure JOY much like Emmett was a few years back.

JP2009

JP2009

• Pip
  • 374 posts
Lacey has had tons of fun with him I think. :)

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I like him alot, but he is no Jennifer.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
I just love this kid and his personality gave me so much pleasure this season. Always smiling and always taking any criticism so well. I think the his freestyle dance was the best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users