Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/31

CeCiMom

Guest 6Borders

It's just pitiful! I gotta give Ragan credit for NOT knuckling under to the badgering by BB in his DR sessions to say something they can use for a big hype on the show to create drama and tension for the viewers that the eviction is going to be anything but a landslide.

Grodner needs to wake up. This season has not only sucked more than any other season but the HG's are totally onto the leading questions in DR and more than ever have referred to them and said they would not say certain things just so they can be twisted. Everyone is starting to ask questions "was my name really in the POV bag?", etc.

I'm sure she (AG) will have to add another clause to the contract that they have to say whatever BB wants them to say in the future...and pretty soon they will have to vote the way BB tells them in DR (based on the fans)..and so it will go...heavy sigh!!!!!!

I have no doubt that they talked Matt into throwing Ragan under the bus. They used it as a big part of their storyline. They also did the edit to make it sound like that is why Britney turned on him. They probably pumped Britney to make comments to make is seem that way. Britney had already dumped him before Matt put the pitch in to have Ragan up in his place. I think that story line was a big FAIL as most of them have been this season.

People don't give a rats ass about the Brigade either. :disappointed:

Guest 6Borders

Well, we already know that AG & Co. are more crooked than San Francisco's Lombard Street, so if they were SMART they would have Enzo, Brit and Lane in DR convincing them to get Hayden out this Thursday.

The chat's and forums would light up more than Rachel thinks Las Vegas Strip will for her homecoming, and might send the season out with, if not a bang, at least a respective poof of drama.

One of the few honest moments this year was very telling. When Rachel came back she asked britney why she left her a nasty goodbye message. Britney truly looked shocked. I am convinced BB substitued her real message with a clip they made while egging Britney on in DR.

Matt lied about his wife, so I think he would have thrown his mother under the bus to stay, also Britchney has done nothing but bad mouthed Rachel and still is so why wouldn't she give her a nasty GB, she just never considered having to face a person after talking so much crap about them and she froze. JMO

One of the few honest moments this year was very telling. When Rachel came back she asked britney why she left her a nasty goodbye message. Britney truly looked shocked. I am convinced BB sustitued her real message with a clip they made while egging Britney on in DR.

Brittney's goodbye to Rachel was nice-nasty. I was glad that Rachel called her on it.

I am a newbie to BB and I have said already that this show is scripted, it's not that subtle. And the editing sucks air bad!!! If they did a better job of editing, it wouldn't be so obvious that parts of this show are scripted.

Have you read the update page in the last 10 minutes. Ragan is talking to Lane - things that make you goooooooooo uuuuuummmm

About 3:00 a.m., helicopters buzzed over the Big Brother house because of a burning car which was found to have a body in the trunk. For location reference, the BB house is on the CBS lot at 4024 Radford Ave. in Studio City, and the car was parked near 4600 Radford, about six blocks north.

Several hours later, helicopters buzzed again when the coroner found a "suspicious device" at the scene while removing the body. There were evacuations, but none closer than five blocks from the house.

Here's a news article posted around noon today:

=============

Suspicious device found while removing body

Hours after a body was found in the trunk of a burned-out car in Valley Village on Tuesday, police discovered a suspicious device at the scene.

Authorities evacuated houses north of the 4500 block of Radford Avenue as a bomb squad investigated the suspicious device.

The device was found as a coroner was attempting to remove the body from the car.

L.A. City Fire responded to reports of a car fire at Radford Avenue and Hortense Street at about 3 a.m. The blue 1989 Toyota Camry, parked just north of the 101 Freeway off of Laurel Canyon, was engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived.

When the fire was out, crews found a body burned beyond recognition in the trunk of the car. Detectives say it's unclear how the victim was killed.

Authorities said because the car was near the freeway, any noise would have been masked.

The murder has residents in the area on edge. They've lived through more than half a dozen homicides in just the past six months.

"I'm thinking of moving," said Gretyl Simon of Valley Village.

R. J. Johnson of Valley Village said this wasn't the first time a body was found in a burning car near the freeway.

"There was another strange murder here. A woman was found in the trunk of a car right down the street. And there's been a couple cars burned along here before," he said. "This isn't the first time a car's been burned under that bridge."

Other residents say the location on Radford Avenue, somewhat tucked away and just feet from the freeway, likely appeals to suspects looking for a place to dump their victims.

Authorities said they do not believe the recent murders are related. No further information is being released at this time. Police are hoping the public will be able to help them with leads in this case. Anyone with information is urged to call the LAPD North Hollywood Station at (818) 623-4045.

One of the few honest moments this year was very telling. When Rachel came back she asked britney why she left her a nasty goodbye message. Britney truly looked shocked. I am convinced BB substitued her real message with a clip they made while egging Britney on in DR.

There's nothing true about her.

Matt lied about his wife, so I think he would have thrown his mother under the bus to stay, also Britchney has done nothing but bad mouthed Rachel and still is so why wouldn't she give her a nasty GB, she just never considered having to face a person after talking so much crap about them and she froze. JMO

He could have thrown a lot of people under the bus, but he didn't. It's strange he would turn on the only person that really liked and respected him in the house.

You know I didn't finish watching BBAD once this year and I am very disappointed in the season but of course I am going to finish it. I have to know who wins now even if this is my least favorite year. And even though we seem to be repeating ourselves a lot on the board because there isn't much drama, I will continue to poke my head in every day just out of habit and to check if something new is happening. I kind of have faith next year will be better-I really hope anyway!

He could have thrown a lot of people under the bus, but he didn't. It's strange he would turn on the only person that really liked and respected him in the house.

I think he threw Ragan because Ragan was the only other choice at the time.

I don't know why I even tried to watch BBAD tonight. There was a signal problem so it didn't come on my tv until 12:30 so it's just about 30 min and they are already talking about Brendon and Rachel. I cannot wait until they watch this season and see how Rachel would have protected Ragan and Britney until final 4 and how she really liked them. I really hope Ragan goes this week and Britney next week so they lose. If they had made an alliance with Brendon and Rachel they could have made it to final 4 but they're so f*ck!ng stupid they deserve to lose. Can they go 24 hours without talking about them I doubt it.

I don't know why I even tried to watch BBAD tonight. There was a signal problem so it didn't come on my tv until 12:30 so it's just about 30 min and they are already talking about Brendon and Rachel. I cannot wait until they watch this season and see how Rachel would have protected Ragan and Britney until final 4 and how she really liked them. I really hope Ragan goes this week and Britney next week so they lose. If they had made an alliance with Brendon and Rachel they could have made it to final 4 but they're so f*ck!ng stupid they deserve to lose. Can they go 24 hours without talking about them I doubt it.

You can be assured Brit is not putting on about Rachel because they will never be friends and Brit could care less :smilielol:

ITA, typical bitchiness from these two, I swear they look like obsessed pychos! :animated_shocking:

Archived