Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/30

CeCiMom

Guest 6Borders

I'm either really tired (a given) or getting old also a given)...however...did I just hear that Ezno came off the block with the POV and Lane put up Hayden????????

I'm either really tired (a given) or getting old also a given)...however...did I just hear that Ezno came off the block with the POV and Lane put up Hayden????????

Yes you did hear that, I don't see how it will make any difference. Everybody is going to vote for Ragan anyways...but had Enzo stayed up on the block, they probably would have voted him off.

I just turned on the feeds for the first time in 3 days. Lane and Hayden up in HOH bed talking about viewing time. Lane thought Showtime was just 1 hour a night. Get a clue....

They did say something about Britney being mad at them.

Guest 6Borders

I dunno...not watching the feeds and BBAD has been Big Boring After Dark but I have a funny feeling Lane and Enzo might flip here and want Hayden out figuring either one would win over Brit with the jury.

If Enzo and Britney had half a brain (combined) they'd vote out Hayden...neither will win against him in the end...nor in an endurance.

:animated_wave:

If Enzo and Britney had half a brain (combined) they'd vote out Hayden...neither will win against him in the end...nor in an endurance.

Agreed!

Lane is giving them the chance to because I think he knows Hayden will beat him out in F2 and wants them to do the dirty work. It won't happen because even though they can back stab some of the hg for some reason they're holding back now. I know Enzo is not sure of Hayden because of the things he has said and Twitney definitely has a handle on the situation but I do think her little thing for Hayden will get in the way.

ImIn, you haven't been around much I thought you abandoned me. :animated_wave:

:animated_wave:

Agreed!

Lane is giving them the chance to because I think he knows Hayden will beat him out in F2 and wants them to do the dirty work. It won't happen because even though they can back stab some of the hg for some reason they're holding back now. I know Enzo is not sure of Hayden because of the things he has said and Twitney definitely has a handle on the situation but I do think her little thing for Hayden will get in the way.

ImIn, you haven't been around much I thought you abandoned me. :animated_wave:

oh...thanks for the update...I hope they do bale on Hayseed ;)

Hi :animated_wave: I've been really busy working and enjoying my summer. I've been a bit bored with the outcome of this season, so, thankfully, I haven't been compelled to watch feeds and keep up with the boards as much...been doing fun things instead in my spare time. I haven't even turned the feeds on since Friday...and am laughing at myself right now because I don't even have them on right now. ok...off to turn them on....I'm sure I'll see a bunch of slugs snoozing per usual :rolleyes:

C ya!

edit...ah yes...exciting...all 4 feeds of Ragan deep in thought. gah! <_<

You need to GET to the end first. If Ragan stays, I'd bet a large sum of money Enzo and Lane are up on the block. It would be monumentally stupid to keep Ragan in the game. It would be almost Marcellus stupid.

Second place is still 50k. Third place and fourth place are nothing. On top of that, if they DO vote out Hayden, Hayden gets in Matt's ear in jury house and the only way those two get Matt or Hayden's votes are if they're both sitting next to each other at the end.

It's beyond risky as a move.

Leaving Hayden in and him potentially getting to the final 2 (that's two more weeks) where he MIGHT win is too many what ifs. Leaving Ragan in where he would DEFINITELY put up Enzo and Lane is a much smaller what if. It's actually more than likely if he stays.

I am sure Brendon and Matt are buddies in the jury and they are sharing stories of both of their alliances with the "boys". I think Britney against any of the knuckleheads she will win.

I've got a gut feeling that Brit will at least make it to the F3.

Haven't the foggiest what will happen after that.

If Brit would win the F3 comp she has a great chance of winning

the big bucks no matter who she would keep as the other F2

If Britney makes final 2 I'll check back here to see who wins. The thought of watching that 23 year old jealous little trash mouth ungrateful whining scallywag (saw it in another post and could not help but use it here) win first or second place would make me sick.

If she wasn't such a two faced b1tch talking sh1t about the others all the time being so mean and nasty maybe I would have felt different but she's a vile little wench.

Archived