Kristen Bitting tried to rip me off

BBHooked

I agree and why would Kristen close to buy on the price of 400 less ,that makes no sense . :animated_scratchchin: But I would not call her a rip off artist without knowing all the facts.

On Aug-28-10 at 16:41:38 PDT, seller added the following information:

*Portion going to local Philadelphia charity

I agree arrow, I may have jumped the gun here without looking over at her twitter account. There are always two sides to every story. Now to figure out which one is telling the truth. :sherlockani:

I agree arrow, I may have jumped the gun here without looking over at her twitter account. There are always two sides to every story. Now to figure out which one is telling the truth. :sherlockani:

There is usually three sides to a story and in this case it's the buyer, seller and the TRUTH.

Yes, Britney is one of the first to mention selling her BB stuff on eBay. I think she planted the seed in the minds of the other houseguests.

She keeps referring to it as her eBay press package, which in short, are things she plans on putting up for auction. She has gathered things from each competition so far (outfits, etc.) and even takes the stuff the other houseguests don't want, like the white pants from one competition and the jailbird pants from another comp.

Leads me to believe selling online is part of her income.

Houseguests have been selling their junk on eBay long before this season.

I went to her twitter site. Twitter is so silly to me. I cant understand where people get the time for that or the inclination. I think I am getting old right here. Anyway, Kristen is gorgeous in her background photo. She shouldnt be needing money looking like that. Something not right.

Yep, and if someone is willing to pay a lot of money for the junk, why not? I would do it if I were them.

I'm not saying they shouldn't put something on ebay. I'm just saying I'm suprised it's selling especially for high dollar amounts. (However, I'm sure everything they put up doesn't sell that high)

Kristen is a scallywag!

:naughty:

ahhh...fond memories of Libra :bdaymic:

Houseguests have been selling their junk on eBay long before this season.

Sure, we all know that, I was trying to say that many of others in the house were surprised when Britney started gather items for selling from the get go and they acted like it was a novelty, especially Enzo, Kathy and Hayden.

Yeah, I don't know why people would want that junk. But I guess to each his own.

I agree. Remember that auction for the cool black & white diary room chair from 2001 BBUK? It sold for like 50,000 pounds or something like that. That's when I first realized people would pay big bucks for stupid stuff.

Heck, they could have gotten a duplicate made for a lot less.

lol kristen had no shot to win ac anyway

who actually remembers kristen anyway :animated_bouncy:

I saw on her twitter page that she's trying to round up people to vote for her to get the 25K. UMM, NO.

Hate to break it to her, but that vote is only for people who make jury. Isn't it? Maybe I am wrong, but I thought that was for your favorite juror. Last year it was clear cut it would be Jeff this year I have no clue.

Rachel- Very few like her I used too not so much anymore. Not a chance in hell she will win the vote.

Kathy- Not a chance in hell she wins so boring yet she is probably the one that could use the money the most so maybe I will vote for her.

Matt- Got a better chance then the first two mentioned however not sure he has his fair share of haters and fans.

Brendon- I think he has gained a lot of fans and maybe has an outside chance will see.

Ragan- Well America voted him to the sab I still think a lot of people like him while a lot like me do now hate him. I think he might have the best chance of any of them.

Hayden- Maybe I think he is the most likable across the board. Nobody really hates Hayden do they?

Lane- Definitely likable if he makes Jury I think he will have my vote.

Britney- Love her not sure what America thinks of her like Matt she has her fair share of haters/fans.

Enzo- Not a chance in hell people hate him and of course exploded in an uproar about him breaking rules last week.

Really quite the toss up!!!!!! Don't yea think I am not sure any of these people are loved nearly as much as past years house guests.

Archived