Kristen Bitting tried to rip me off

BBHooked

So as some of you may know Kristen recently put her hippietard and wig on Ebay for sale. I have a small collection of TV memorabilia and thought it would look great with my other collectibles in a case with a signed picture of her wearing it.

So the auction ended today and I was the high bidder and won! Congratulations right? Not quite. I paid for the item via paypal. A little later I checked to see if she had ackowledged payment and shipping instructions. It was then I discovered she had relisted the item and sold it using "buy it now"! So I contacted Ebay and I am waiting for a reply since of course she is not responding to my emails.

A simple search of the term "hippietard" on Ebay will show the duplicate auctions right on top of each other. You will have to search completed auctions though. Since the auctions were held with bidders remaining private I will gladly provide my Ebay username and password to MORTY so that he can log into my account and verify that I won the first auction if there is any doubt to my claim.

I have every confidence that Ebay will refund my money but I am amazed that she would do or attempt to do something like this. I know in her last week she was telling everyone she was broke and desperately needed money but this is ridiculous!

I implore you all to not vote for her for Americas Choice and to spread the word if you frequent other Big Brother forums.

Are you sure it's the same one? She was selling two of them.

Yes. Both auctions are identical. The second was created by cut and paste and even includes dated update notes from the FIRST auction that were dated prior to the creation of the SECOND auction. The pictures of it on her floor at home are identical. Also during a conversation I had with her via email she told me BB only gave her ONE wig so there is no way she could have included the wig with BOTH hippietards.

Are you sure it was actually Kristen and not a scam? There are plenty of scam artist out there.

Yes. Ebay verified everything before I placed a bid.

I saw both auctions, but what does not make sense is that on the second BIN auction (when she relisted it), she sold the hippietard for $400 less than what you would have paid.

Did you get your money refunded from PayPal? She has not corresponded with you since the auction ended? Let us know what happens and if you hear back from eBay or the rip-off artist Kristen. What a loser!

Guest 6Borders

I thought the bid was over $3000 and then the bidder backed out or complained about something so it dropped back to about $1000 and change. Could that be the high bid (the $3000) one Kristen was talking about????

I don't know the facts but if I had to place a bet I would not put it past Kristen to do something like that just based on what I saw of her on the show (just my opinion).

I saw both auctions, but what does not make sense is that on the second BIN auction (when she relisted it), she sold the hippietard for $400 less than what you would have paid.

Did you get your money refunded from PayPal? She has not corresponded with you since the auction ended? Let us know what happens and if you hear back from eBay or the rip-off artist Kristen. What a loser!

I agree and why would Kristen close to buy on the price of 400 less ,that makes no sense . :animated_scratchchin: But I would not call her a rip off artist without knowing all the facts.

On Aug-28-10 at 16:41:38 PDT, seller added the following information:

*Portion going to local Philadelphia charity

I saw on her twitter page that she's trying to round up people to vote for her to get the 25K. UMM, NO.

I'm shocked she is getting SO much for her used unitard. I hear Enzo talking about selling stuff on ebay. Is this cast really going to able to sell stuff on ebay?? (I remember laughing each time he said it but now I'm wondering if they will be laughing at me? :animated_scratchchin: )

I know I wouldn't be interested in ANY of there used stuff.

I'm shocked she is getting SO much for her used unitard. I hear Enzo talking about selling stuff on ebay. Is this cast really going to able to sell stuff on ebay?? (I remember laughing each time he said it but now I'm wondering if they will be laughing at me? :animated_scratchchin: )

I know I wouldn't be interested in ANY of there used stuff.

Yes, Britney is one of the first to mention selling her BB stuff on eBay. I think she planted the seed in the minds of the other houseguests.

She keeps referring to it as her eBay press package, which in short, are things she plans on putting up for auction. She has gathered things from each competition so far (outfits, etc.) and even takes the stuff the other houseguests don't want, like the white pants from one competition and the jailbird pants from another comp.

Leads me to believe selling online is part of her income.

Archived