9/9 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=113

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

To clarify: The feeds will return at 9:00PM BBT, midnight on the East Coast. At that time we should be able to figure who won part one of the HoH contest. The winner of part one is not the HoH, it's a three part process. The winner of the first part sits out part two. The two other players compete in part two. The winner of part two will play against the winner of part one, and that winner becomes HoH and select who they want to take with them to the final two. I'm not sure when part two win be played, but part three is a simple quiz that will be done live on finale night, unless they mess with the formula.

BBAD is on, Hayden sitting at counter, no sign of Lane, and you can hear Enzo in the background asking how to work something, maybe clippers. Hayden's going to go "try" it now. (No word on 1 pt HOH) The barbershop has open in the bathroom. Hayden is trying to help Enzo trim his hair, the clippers are broken, so they are going to use a razor. Lane is now in the bathroom with Enzo and Hayden. Lane got another set of clippers to work so Hayden is cutting Enzo's hair. (I think they were told not to talk about the comp, so no word on it yet)

9:00PM BBT: Hayden's at the kitchen counter shuffling a deck of cards. Enzo's in the bathroom trying to figure out how the hair clippers work. Hayden enters the bathroom area and Enzo asks, "Hey, Hayden, you wanna try an' fuck up my hair?" Hayden gives trimming the back a try, but the clippers aren't cutting properly. Lane says he tried to trim his beard with the clippers and it was pulling the hairs.

9:50 BBt

Lane studying with playing cards-reveiwing evictions, HOH, etc, so can pretty much say he did not win first part. Hayden was helping him for a bit. Enzo still shaving. (Not verified, but I think Hayden won 1st part.)

Hayden helping Lane study POV HOH,etc. Enzo now in shower. (Only reason Hayden would help Lane is if he is not competing also)

HAYDEN WON 1ST PART HOH

Lane sd he did not want to study too much and I think I heard Hayden say that he thinks Lane can beat Enzo.

10:40pm BBT:

Enzo and Hadden are in their beds. Hadden asked Enzo if he wanted to play 20 questions, but looks like the answer was no as they are quiet.

Lane just joined them to see what they were doing. Enzo hopes the finale is tomorrow.

Hayden mentions it being eerie today. Doesn't think finale is so soon.

Enzo doesn't know why they would want the comp to be tomorrow then.

All throwing out ideas as to the change of schedule. Fishes make an appearance, as well as the flamingos.

Lane thinks it would be finale since they have the shows already.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

845AM BBT Enzo up and in WC. He is doing his morning routine of brushing teeth, fiddling with his hair (still clipping at it with scissors this time). F1 is on empty kitchen area, F 3&4 are on Enzo in WC. F2 is showing us a package of Hot Dog Buns.

F 1&2 now showing Lane and Hayden still sleeping. Enzo in WC now shaving back of hands. Scratching himself and still playing with his hair.

850 AM BBT Enzo puts on blue bandana as a doo-rag. Walks to kitchen, studies picture board. (Man, that bright blue bandana does nothing for his 'good looks') Enzo now heading back to Jam room after listening at patio door for sounds. Climbs back in bed.

1030 AM BBT <WBRB> All 3 boys are up and something is happening. All Enzo keeps saying is "Almost done" "Finale?" "It's done" "Everything is almost done". They keep repeating everything is almost done. Lane "change batteries". Enzo "how do 3 people make such a mess" (assuming they were told to go to HoH room, cause they mentioned it, but WBRB). Enzo and Hayden keep saying "We are done". Lane "just watch, we going to have to be here another week or so, this is dumb". Enzo "she being crazy" and another WBRB. Now they all in HoH room whining about no blankets, no pillows but we got to stay here for 2 hours. Enzo "if today is live show, who is being evicted, I don't get it". Hayden you calling it "BS a live show". Lane "you can't think like that". Enzo "F this, I am getting under this, don't care if bed ain't made". Hayden joins him

Hayden "like a normal Thursday is what she said". Lane "we still got DRs" Hayden and Enzo keep saying they feel it "Finale" (Comments being made and WBRB popping in and out a lot) (Side note: BB is setting up backyard, BB is also working inside house, guys have been locked down inside the HoH room for a couple hours from what I gather)

1134AM BBT They are now playing the WBRB music inside the house. Lane is laying on the floor. Enzo and Hayden are laying on the mattress with the comforter over top of them. They have mentioned Julie's name a couple times and that it is suppose to be a 'regular Thursday'.

12:07 BBT

Strange hearing BB usual theme music and see the guys still laying around the

HOH room. Hayden and Enzo under the covers. You can see them stir occasionally.

Lane still on floor. Trying to sleep ? Occasionally continues his quest for

gold in his nose ? Can't seem to get sleepy... but keeps trying.

(Geez... they could play some different music instead of that dammm theme song..

the HG's don't hear it)

115PM BBT Hayden on all 4 feeds. (side note music was being fed into house while we heard it earlier).

Heard Lane's voice, "shit". Lane enters Jam room, tries to enter HN room (door locked), but goes into Taj room instead. Hayden "where you going". Lane does not answer. No sign of Enzo.

125PMBBT (left pc for a bit) Come back to find all 3 boys at table. Enzo with his normal eating habits slurping soup. Lane and Hayden eating also. enzo "let's take a nap, we got shit to do" Lane "think we slept walked last night and ate shit" Enzo "say goodbye to hollywood near far no matter where you are byebye" and we get WBRB.

405PM BBT Feeds back up. Lane is ironing. Enzo trying to find something to wear "never know bro, never know". Enzo going thru a package of brown paper, seems a delivery of some clothes (?). They all walking towards kitchen. Hayden in shower. (so my assume was wrong :( Sorry). Hayden "hey, Enzo any more bars of soap" Enzo goes thru cupboard next to shower area, Enzo "in SR?" finds nothing. Enzo leaves WC all 4 feeds on Hayden showering. <WBRB> back to shower scene. Enzo returns with a fresh bar of soap. Hayden "thank you". Enzo leaves again. And Hayden continues to shower.

430PM BBT Enzo "this is it man" Hayden "Hey Enzo, got some chapstick man" Hayden in WC using the clippers on his face :(. Lane "got 10 people out there". Lane is looking thru the cupboard and drawers by the shower. Enzo in closet. Lane enters closet as Enzo exits. Enzo now messing with his hair again. Hayden putting on chapstick. (man I can barely keep up here with all the excitement and action :)) Hayden now brushing his teeth.

435PM BBT BB says something. Enzo "hey Michael, how are" and we get WBRB. We come back to them all in the Taj Room, and BB saying "thanks guys that's all" and they leave the room and wander round the house again.

TRIVIA

605PM BBT We join the boys in the kitchen with Enzo whining about knowing he got them all correct and missed out by time. Hayden "did they show time" Enzo "we could see it,yeah they could see it" Lane "yeah we saw it" Lane "bet they cut it off at the very end". <WBRB> Enzo in SR "damn, damn, damn" Lane "why they want the pens back" "it was huge, takes time to take down" Explaining it to Hayden.. Enzo "wasted time getting that curtain off my feet" Lane "curtains welded on"

And the stare down begins.........(Can the feeds now go to the JH??)

Now screen is telling us....

" HG's are playing a game that's secret until the next episode.

The Live Feeds will be up again soon "

(lol... this final Twist if for the regular Feed watchers to figure out

what the ##^@**% is happening from one hour til the next)

Archived