9/8 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=113

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

BB AD is on....they are all making T Shirt...Brit's says BB

Haydens shirt has SH on so far....Brit looks like she just got out of bed.

Brit's shirt says BB 12

Brit is creaking her neck....she says its early and they never get up this early...she says they wanted them to be up for a few hours

Brit says she is wearing a black dress

Lane, Enzo and Hayden have all gone back to bed and falled asleep....Brit is walking around brushing her teeth. {they are all tired because Showtime is running tape delay from this morning right after the blackout they were gotten up to tape this for tonight}

Brit is walking through the house going to store room.

Everyone else has fallen back to sleep in bed

Brit is feeding the fish

Enzo is saying they have to rest for the endurance comp coming up today {Tuesday after taped eviction of Brit during blackout}

Enzo talking to Lane ...Hayden is out....Enzo dozing off again

There is noise of talking coming from production behind the walls and crew noise outside for the endurance construction

Someone from production laughs about them "looking ready" as they all sleep

Brit is standing in kitchen listening to the talk from production coming through the walls. It is loud enough to make out pretty clearly

Brit is by door listening to the production talk....her head is by the door where they exit for eviction. A woman was talking loud earlier. She thinks something is happening....Brit goes and wakes the others up. Enzo is called to the diary room. They are giving them some Redbull. Enzo goes to diary room. Brit says something is happening. She is excited. She says someone is coming into the house.

She says a girl is coming into the house. She could not recognize the voice. Indoor lockdown from this morning on Showtime playing tonight.

Enzo says loudly in diary room "you sure did"....Brit is getting made up real fast because she thinks someone is coming into the house. She is putting on powder and totally awake now thing that the woman talking be the door loudly earlier is some one coming into the house

Lane is up and cleaning the kitchen and dishes....Brit is putting on make up and Hayden went upstairs to change clothes....Brit tells lane she heard them standing by the door while they were all a sleep. They play "you are not allowed to talk about production"....Brit says "hey your were talking loud...what was I supposed to to ".....she goes and changes again. {this is showtime replay from tape delay playing stuff from this morning after black out}

Enzo says "fucking pimples"

Brit says she could hear someone right behind the front door talking loud....BB says "brit you are not allowed" Brit replies..."it's not productions...its something i hear....I'm getting evicted today get off my back".... then she says "doorbell" in anticipation.

Brit "this place looks ghetto"

Enzo "it will look clean...you watch...we will clean this bitch up"

Enzo to Hayden "you you got other shorts I can wear?"

Brit "why is there a head of lettuce just sitting here"

More dish washing and scrambling around cleaning based on Brits hearing someone outside the front door.

Guest 6Borders

10:52pm BBAD taped time...Enzo just poured a bottle of libation down the sink so he must really be concentrating on his eviction speech and the HOH comp.

Guest 6Borders

10:58 BBAD taped time. Conversation ensues about Lane growing out his beard and the only way anyone will recognize him at "Steamboat" is he will be with the other (most famous I'm sure) Final 4.

11:01 Brit is impressed with "how clean this place got so fast" (her nails took a really long time).

Guest 6Borders

11:07 BBAD Taped time: The fascination continues as Brit instructs Hayden on the finer points of finishing his T-shirt (he looks pretty intense like it's a school project or something and we're having a quiz later) and Lane wants to know if Brit is going to wear her T-shirt to bars. She mumbled something I'm sure was important but I missed it.

Hayden's T-shirt says "SHAG" and the WC says "occupied" (not sure if there is a connection but it's been a long season and a long night and it happened in real time hours ago so who really cares?)

The high point f this is when the commercial comes on and Julie informs us that we are watching BBAD exclusively on Sho2

Guest 6Borders

11:22 BBAD taped time: We now have a T-shirt which reads "Bra-Gade" which in real time took approximately 2-1/2 hours to accomplish (I think it's Enzo's but I can't be sure because it's so hard to keep up with this stimulating conversation). Enzo is debating putting "Bra-Gade" or "The Bra-Gade"..Brit wants to put "Bra-Gade Alternate" on hers (again she's the funniest person on this season...correct me if I am wrong).

Brit/Lane: "love backwards is evil" (Lane was going to put "evil" on a T-Shirt). Hayden confirms that love backwards IS evil (hope he's not an English major because they seem to think it's spelled 'evol and I need to recheck with Merriam and Webster)

11:35 I must be punchy because I thought Lane just said it was 11:30 (gotta be a coincidence)

Guest 6Borders

11:42 BBAD time: They are discussing lunch (kudos to Big Brother for at least matching real time with BBAD taped time).

Brit wants to know if there are more buns (maybe hotdogs or hamburgers...she said she was hungry but she's eating cereal - again).

Brit and Lane are doing their own form of healing touch...or healing punch..jabbing each other in the shoulder.

More talk about "The Beast' and crop circles (apparently "the beast" t-shirt is going to be the big seller).

11:48 BBAD taped time: Brit says they only have to stay awake until noon.

Enzo needs "a nap and a smash..." and "can't wait on "this person" (must be production but they apparently don't care because I didn't get a still shot of flamingos or the have-not whale)

11:52. Enzo talking about "the chair" and "why would you go up against the brigade" (apparently Enzo thinks HE gets to question the jury if he's F2)

11:54 Brit is sleeping (probably dreaming about a life far far away from this place as I know I am...to all a good night!)

1:45 EST

On Live Chat Chelsea and Missy were talking to callers.

Awhile ago Howie joined the mix.

He had a really bad connection for over a 1/2 hour.

Now he's even connected by internet and he's on a screen in the studio.

He's keeping them entertained.. for sure.

Even did some Jedi training with the lighted swords / saber

It's still on.

Archived