9/3 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

517PM BBT Hayden and Brit discussing where they were going to hide their coins, Lane gets called to DR. Hayden says to Brit "you know what I am going to do, right?" Brit "PoV is important". They start watching the TV and following Enzo walking around down stairs headed outside. Hayden summoned to DR. Brit "might as well go outside" (time for nominations). Hayden "I wear one of my nice shirts, green one" Brit "nice. going to listen to some tracks later". both leave HoH room, Brit chowing down on beef jerky. Brit goes outside with Enzo and Hayden heads to DR. Lane is sitting outside with Enzo on the one double lounger. Enzo still chomping on his salad. Lane chomping on the ice out of his tumbler. Enzo "what's that, soda." Lane "ice". Enzo "going to grab some of that beef jerky". (these guys have no idea what they sound like right now, one playing with fork and metal bowl and the other chomping on ice)

524PM BBT Enzo takes his bowl and fork back into kitchen. Lane still chomping on ice. Brit laying on couch in BY now. Enzo back outside with Beef Jerky and water in hand. Enzo "this less soft, others taste better" sharing with Lane. now we listen to Enzo chomp on Beef Jerky. Enzo "no salt, this is straight leather" and on he chomps. Lane "look at that chopper" Enzo "no landing gear" Lane "that is a multi-millionares chopper". Enzo "no gear" Lane "special button for gear". and the chomping continues. Enzo "going to bed real early tonight" Lane "you say that every night" Enzo "people talking, F that gotta break up that shi*, Andrew was in bed by 10pm," Lane "yeah while we were plotting against him" Enzo "imagine him still here" Lane "remember us saying house would change with him out, hasn't changed a bit, JH got some TV time this week". Enzo "Ragan in JH right now, Matt and him talking, how you lose" Lane "putting your ass up and no PoV" Enzo "jerky was good" "I need some more" Lane and Enzo head back into house. Enzo goes upstairs to get more jerky "doh she won 10Gs duh". Lane "where you going" ENzo "to get the good jerky this time" "this shi* is jerky, shi* looks red, boneless spare rib" and the chomping starts again. Enzo "mine was going to get found, but thought I would have time to find more before mine got found". Discussing where they hid coins and why. Lane "this piece looks like a whole shoe" More chomping. Enzo "can't win no type of money in this place" "think we still get pandora's box" Lane "I don't know". Enzo "sucks I am in the position I am in, she wins PoV and it suks" Lane "she can't win" Enzo still chomping, louder now, "get final 3 I win 25Gs" tells Hayden he took Beef Jerky. Enzo "thought it was time for noms". Enzo "she can't win PoV", (I have never heard anyone eat so loudly)

<WBRB> TRIVIA

705PM BBT Trivia over with. We join the HGs in the kitchen eating. Brit talks about seeing the medic and we get WBRB. Come back to Hayden talking about asking for cards and we get another WBRB. Enzo chomping, belching and being his normal self. Enzo "draw names for PoV" Brit "we dont' draw names anymore" Discussing the hide and seek game. and we get WBRB. Pretty sure Lane and Brit are on the block.

Archived