Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/28

Dade

BBAD is getting to hard to watch last night I turned it off at 12:30 and I don't know if I can make it till then tonight.

I'd rather have BB9 Natalie, Josh, James, Chelsia, BB10 Michelle, BB11 Lydia, Russell and Ronnie all in the house to annoy me then these idiots who just bore me.

I think BB should get ED in the house for a week of punishment and he can torture them all. Puppets are a joke and Enzo will not follow the rules some how and get away with it anyway. I say let ED loose and give us some entertainment this season not something to put us to sleep this is to pathetic.

If anyone becomes a celebrity from this season I will give up on TV completely. This is the most boring cast I've ever seen total snooze fest.

I do hope we get to see Brit's face when she finds out Lane played her and Ragan's face when he sees Matt's wife isn't sick other then that I can't see what they can do to get people glued to their TV I hope ratings drop to wake up BB to cast better next season. Hate to say it but if next season is 14 people then 8 have to be women because that's where the drama is men only become buddy buddy like the Brigade.

Why are they wearing sock puppets?

I'm not really sure but from what I gathered its some type of game BB imposed on them to wear the sock puppets and talk with them and they won't be on slop or something ... Sorry but thats all I could gather from the 30 min of BBAD I watched tonight ...

Does every convo Brit and Ragan have, has to involve Rachel and Brendon ... OMG somebody shoot them I am sick of hearing them talk about them ... I wish they get over them already!

They are so jealous of Brendon and Rachel they have to talk about them all the time. They're obsessed with them and have to think of everything they can to put them down some how. Have Britney, Ragan and Enzo ever looked in the mirror real good to see what they look like. I don't think either one is any better looking then Brendon or Rachel.

They make me sick I hope any employer sees how they are and won't ever think of employing them I hope Ragan loses his job when he gets home.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BB bring ED in the house and let him make them cry seriously you can put it on pay per view and I'm in I'll pay to see it.

Archived