POV - Week 8

laladoopiedu

it is finished. seems MeowMeow (Pu**Y PU**Y) won..talk is he cheated and looks like BB is letting him get away with something else..will have to see how he cheated when they show it on TV.

He basically barreled into Ragan and stole the last piece of the puzzle out of his hand. Whether it's cheating could be argued either way since this has happened a few times on past seasons and nothing was done that I can recall.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was funny was that Chen clearly had no idea what the word succubus means! She thought it was something dirty instead of a female demon who takes the form of a human woman in order to...hey, wait a minute! She thought he meant HER! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

maybe she thought he said sucky-btch, which is exactly what it sounded like to me. lol, glad to see this correction.

She did think he said bitch, why she said it was a family show and the stuff about FCC.... succubus wouldn't even be debated, LOL... Bitch, FCC allows, CBS wouldn't want.... which is what she thought she heard. But that camera shot of Matt is hysterical.

He basically barreled into Ragan and stole the last piece of the puzzle out of his hand. Whether it's cheating could be argued either way since this has happened a few times on past seasons and nothing was done that I can recall.

Yes LOL Janelle did this to James and when he complained that she scratched him everyone laughed at him for months! LOL

Lane's best option is to put Hayden on the block as the replacement. It's to his advantage to keep Britney in the house, as she'll always be there for him. If he puts her on the block, Enzo/Hayden will be tempted to evict her, as Britney is their disadvantage. Ragan has no loyaties to any of those men. Lane will always have Britney. The boys should try pushing Lane to nominate Britney so they can kick her out and even the playing field for them all.

i really hope they do morph at some point

i always like watching it and i get a laugh at those who take forever to finish it eg. renny , cg etc....... :animated_bouncy:

Archived