POV - Week 8

laladoopiedu

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMHO...Brit winsPOV, takes off Ragan, lane puts up Hayde (only choice!), Brit and Ragan pow-wow and THEY vote off Hayden...he's abigger threat to them all!

I want Ragan to win. Not because I'm a Ragan fan but only because I want to see Britney take his place on the block and be voted out. Then Ragan will have to take on the 3 stooges by himself.

Me too!!! Go Ragan!!!

IMHO...Brit winsPOV, takes off Ragan, lane puts up Hayde (only choice!), Brit and Ragan pow-wow and THEY vote off Hayden...he's abigger threat to them all!

I don't think she would do it.

She has a near blind trust in Lane and he would tell her to just leave them the same. I really cannot see any chance of her making a bold move with the Veto.

So just like Matt, she'll sit on her power and then get the boot.

It's a shame there is so much of a passive nature to all the HG's this year.

I don't think she would do it.

She has a near blind trust in Lane and he would tell her to just leave them the same. I really cannot see any chance of her making a bold move with the Veto.

So just like Matt, she'll sit on her power and then get the boot.

It's a shame there is so much of a passive nature to all the HG's this year.

I agree. She seems to think she is #3 with Hay and Lane. She could be 1 and 2 with Ragan. Open your eyes, dear. Alas, I know you won't.

I'm hoping Enzo or Ragan win so Twitney can go up. I doubt Lane would put up Hayden.

Two sure things this season that should have been: Kathy and Enzo should have been on everyone's mind until at least final 4 because they suck at comps and there would have been no competition for final 2. Matt and Twitney should have been there at Final 4 too since they were probably the most hated and wouldn't win up against anyone.

I want Ragan to win. Not because I'm a Ragan fan but only because I want to see Britney take his place on the block and be voted out. Then Ragan will have to take on the 3 stooges by himself.

me too! I'd love to see Britt on the block and getting all freaked out... then kicked out of the house.

I don't want Britney to win just because I think that Lane is going to convince her not to use it.

She already wants ragan gone so he probably wont even break a sweat convincing her not that he has broken a sweat since he's been there. Ragan takes up too much of Britney's valuable time away from the guys. She has to be supportive of Ragan. Not Britney's strong suit. She'll probably win it. Not use it. Ragan will cry and then forgive her. She'll make fun of him behind his back. He'll be evicted. She'll be sorry but then not sorry and they'll all be happy forever after. The bastids.

If Ragan wins this POV, Lane is gonna put up Britney, and then Lane will get Hayden and Ragan to vote out Enzo. Just watch.

That's the second best scenario...I just want Brit and Ragan to be the f2, they have an equal chance to win, depending on who, how much and when the jury gets the "scoop" from incoming evictees!

It wasn't a MORPH comp. :animated_rotfl:

Ragan is all pissed per Enzo and he says "What's he more mad at that I am more hungry than him."

Evidently, there was a pitbull involved.

Lane telling Enzo I hope you win HOH next week. Enzo better win and try harder than he ever has.

Archived