Favorite/Least Favorite HG - Week 8

CeCiMom

Who's your favorite and least favorite player?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite House Guest?

• Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Lane
    • Ragan
    • None - They all suck!
  2. 2. Least Favorite House Guest?

• Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Lane
    • Ragan
    • None - Awesome F5.

Favorite for the DE week was Brendon at 41.67% and Ragan was next highest at 16.67%

Least Fav for the DE week was a tie between Enzo and Hayden at 16.67% each.

I picked none. However if I HAD to pick, Ragan, since Britney seems content on going with the three guys to her own inevitable peril. And just a few weeks ago, Ragan was my least favorite, so it goes to show you how bad the other house guests are.

And least favorite is Hayden. He's cocky, has horrible hair, and yells at me in his DR sessions. :( Everything I hate in life. :(

I picked none. However if I HAD to pick, Ragan, since Britney seems content on going with the three guys to her own inevitable peril. And just a few weeks ago, Ragan was my least favorite, so it goes to show you how bad the other house guests are.

And least favorite is Hayden. He's cocky, has horrible hair, and yells at me in his DR sessions. :( Everything I hate in life. :(

And he has that freaky mouth. Like a real creepy muppet.

Fav: Hayden

Least: Ragan

I chose Hayden as my favorite this week because he seems to be a good guy and annoys me the least.

Ragan remains as my least favorite in the house. He continues to say horrible, vile things about Rachel that are just uncalled for. She's gone, let it go already.

I am beginning to wonder if Brit's fiance, Nick, has dumped her. The more I see her flirt with Lane, I wonder if Nick would be mad. I would be mad if my fiance was in the house flirting like mad with a girl.

Remember the interview they did with Brit's mom. I remember how she had such good things to say about Lane. I don't remember what if anything she said about Lane, but I do remember she seemed to say that she would support Brit if she pursued a relationship with Lane. At first I thought Mom doesn't like the fiance. But just tonight I started thinking, maybe it isn't that. Maybe Nick has already said he's dumping Brit and Mom knows that. If he is at home talking about how he is dumping her - then Brit sure does look like a fool when she's on live national t.v. saying, "I love you, Nick."

Just a thought. Not that it really matters or effects the game. The one thing that I hate about BB, is that I always wonder what happened to the players after the game is over. I always wonder who is friends with who - and what their reactions were to watching the episodes. I wish they would do a reunion show about a month or so after the season is over. That way we could see - did Nick dump Brit? Did Brendon come to his senses and dump Rachel? Was Ragan pissed when he watched Matt throw him under the bus? Was Brit pissed when she found out that Lane had an alliance with all the boys starting week 1? What did Ragan think about Matt's sick wife lie? And the list could go on and on... Heck, I think a reunion show would be much more interesting than the finale.

Remember the interview they did with Brit's mom. I remember how she had such good things to say about Lane. I don't remember what if anything she said about Lane, but I do remember she seemed to say that she would support Brit if she pursued a relationship with Lane. At first I thought Mom doesn't like the fiance. But just tonight I started thinking, maybe it isn't that. Maybe Nick has already said he's dumping Brit and Mom knows that. If he is at home talking about how he is dumping her - then Brit sure does look like a fool when she's on live national t.v. saying, "I love you, Nick."

He's been doing radio shows for his 15 minutes of fame and there's nothing that indicates that. If anything, it's probably more like Brendon's ex's family: they just don't like who their daughter is dating. It's odd Britney's mom would say that about her ENGAGED daughter.

I'm sure BB just edited it that way to imply a faux potential showmance for viewers to obsess over (Grodner values showmances higher than that game itself).

Archived