What do you want to see in a house guest?

CasperSabe

I kinda thought they had been doing new competitions this year. There has only been two Q&A (I think) and many more endurance type comp's compared to other seasons. I've been okay with the comps this year. I do hope they kick the face comp to the curb this year just so Regan is wasting his time :)

Oops I forgot to actually respond to the question at hand...

In a house guest I want to see diversity. Simple as that.

Guest 6Borders

No more "celebrities"...I don't want ppl who already have a career in film/tv (Monet), or have been on another

reality tv show (Matt)...they should all be rookies

No models, actors/actresses...everyone should have a "real job" or be retired from a "real job"

No more "reality tv junkies" who go to every casting call for every show imaginable

COMPLETE strangers...no more secretly related, may be related, twins, best friends from outside the house, or any like

crap

More ethnic, cultural and age mix

People who WANT to play the Big Brother game, not people who want a career in show biz, radio, tv (if they get

offered on eventually fine by me)

No more "plastic & silicone" ppl. NO Hair extensions every again...pleassssse!!!!

No more "celebrities"...I don't want ppl who already have a career in film/tv (Monet), or have been on another

No models, actors/actresses...everyone should have a "real job" or be retired from a "real job"

No more "reality tv junkies" who go to every casting call for every show imaginable

COMPLETE strangers...no more secretly related, may be related, twins, best friends from outside the house, or any like

crap

People who WANT to play the Big Brother game, not people who want a career in show biz, radio, tv (if they get

No more "plastic & silicone" ppl. NO Hair extensions every again...pleassssse!!!!

Borders, I like all of what you suggested and would especially like to see some older people on the show.

Everyone plays for veto.

An automatic vote against the player for breaking have not rules. This vote comes into play at the time the player is nominated. No second chances/warnings.

Random punishments/rewards for those who jump off first in comps.

Maybe it should be like survivor--A crappy ghetto house and a nice house. Have team comps. Only one team evicts. But I guess that would just be Survivor. It must be pretty difficult to cast these things or we would not find ourselves in this predicament every time. They need to be more strict with singing, waking up, etc and start issuing penalty votes. Should have assigned chores with consequences if not done. Another thing might be that we really get our hopes up in anticipation of another BB and when it is not what we imagine, we are dissappointed. Think alot of it is that it'sa bunch of the same year after year and then when we get an entire cast of non-confrontational people, we just lose interest. Kinda like reading what I write-just go on and on and you lost interest at ghetto.

They should pick people who really could use the money and will fight hard for it. I think people who really could use the money will fight hard to get it. No people who are trying to make it in show biz. People who will stand up for themselves not talk behind someone's back and cry when confronted.

I like how James, Brendon, Rachel, Matt and others like them who fought hard in the comps to win and save their @asses not people who will drop out of every comp.

I like how James, Brendon, Rachel, Matt and others like them who fought hard in the comps to win and save their @asses not people who will drop out of every comp.

Uh-oh, jerseygirl17, lol - who is James? Just shows how memorable this season has NOT been!

Maybe it should be like survivor--A crappy ghetto house and a nice house. Have team comps. Only one team evicts. But I guess that would just be Survivor. It must be pretty difficult to cast these things or we would not find ourselves in this predicament every time. They need to be more strict with singing, waking up, etc and start issuing penalty votes. Should have assigned chores with consequences if not done. Another thing might be that we really get our hopes up in anticipation of another BB and when it is not what we imagine, we are dissappointed. Think alot of it is that it'sa bunch of the same year after year and then when we get an entire cast of non-confrontational people, we just lose interest. Kinda like reading what I write-just go on and on and you lost interest at ghetto.

BB used to make them all clean the house really good on Thursday, for the live show, but they don't even do that anymore. I guess that's why they lock them in the hoh room on Thursdays, so a staff can come in and clean for them.

Grodner needs to do something. This has been a horrible season. I'm so bored with them, I hardly watch the feeds and I haven't even turned on BBAD in 3 weeks. BB has been my football season since season 1. Now I'm to the point where I don't even care about next season. Why even bother to cast poor little rich kids who don't need money? I have a feeling that Lane, the comp thrower, is going to win this game. Uuuuugh. I wouldn't be happy with any of them winning though so it really doesn't matter. None of them are deserving in my book. Lane and Britney especially. Entitled, spoiled brats, imo.

I agree with Jersey about putting in people who really need the money! When someone like Rachel comes on it's no surprise when she gets distracted enough to have a showmance and not bother with the game.

Even Apprentice is much better when people need the money rather than having celebrities.

They need to have 13 desperate poor people on BB next year!

I think I'd like to see more changes in the game itself than the people in it (though some tweaks there would be welcome).

Rather than a have-have not, I'd love to see a house that's a mirror of itself with a clear glass window (sound proof) separating the halves. For the first four weeks have teams and each team lives in a side and has tasks (teams would have to vary week to week). Then, instead of sequester, the evicted house guests get to go live on the other side of the house. It would be more interesting especially since they could see but not hear the other half.

The game needs new life.

crap

This pretty much describes it for me.. only I don't mind the friends/family outside of bb house as long as everyone has a partner

I would love to see Russell from Survivor or some character like him in the house.

I would like that one. Even thought I really disliked him, he would be great BB entertainment.

Anyone extraordinarily ordinary.

• Funny
  • Imaginative
  • Humble
  • Intelligent
  • Authentic
  • Articulate
  • Lively/Alert/Wakeful
  • Acrobatic jugglers
  • Pirates
  • Magicians
  • Superheroes in disguise

Actors need not apply.

for me it use to be non recruits

the fact of matter the recruits as of late have been better players then those who claimed to be huge fans of show

hell jordan a recruit won last season

short list of things i like to see in hg

1. common sense

2. no bachelor / bachelorette type people

all good ones word_girl ...especially the :pirate_new:, :juggle: , and :batman:! I'd like to add :ph34r: to the list. too... we'd get to use these fun emoticons more often.

I know I'd like to see less :smoke: and :bigcry: too while we're at it.

However....as I sat here tonight watching Hayseed grilling chicken, I'm thinking I'd really like to see a house guest that knew enough not to handle raw chicken with his hands...then touch the spice container, the grill, the outdoor refrigerator, the sliding glass door handle, the serving plate ....and everything else in reach...

ick!

I honestly think that anyone with a lick of sense is automatically eliminated during casting. Even the so-called intelligent ones are idiots...no more idiots!

People who truly want to be there and will do almost anything to stay. I know so many people who would "kill" to be on the show.

Not interested in a showmance. It's okay if it happens but don't go in looking for it.

Not afraid to win a comp and place a target on their back.

Not afraid to piss someone off or embarrass themselves.

Anyone slightly nutty or beyond.

Drama Kings and Queens.

No Enzos!!!

No Kathys!!!

More people like...Evel Dick, Dan, Memphis, Janelle, Lydia, Michele(11), Russell, Marcellas(w/o the veto mistake), Jen....I'm sure I can think of a few more but I have to get to bed.

People who truly want to be there and will do almost anything to stay. I know so many people who would "kill" to be on the show.

Not interested in a showmance. It's okay if it happens but don't go in looking for it.

Not afraid to win a comp and place a target on their back.

Not afraid to piss someone off or embarrass themselves.

Anyone slightly nutty or beyond.

Drama Kings and Queens.

No Enzos!!!

No Kathys!!!

More people like...Evel Dick, Dan, Memphis, Janelle, Lydia, Michele(11), Russell, Marcellas(w/o the veto mistake), Jen....I'm sure I can think of a few more but I have to get to bed.

Archived