What do you want to see in a house guest?

CasperSabe

My favorite season was S6. I love when they pick teams and don't bother being nice just for suck up reasons. I like when they are not phony and just say what they feel. I love the competitors.

I loved when they draw the lines in the sand and say I am going after you! (to their face)

This season it was all about floating and pretending nice to everyone. To the end with Matt he believed the bullshit that the other Brigade members fed him.

I do have to appreciate Rachel in hind site that she did put it all out there. The showmance ruined any like I could have had for her.

-older people

-average looking people

-a librarian

-more females (that will stick together - since the men know how to)

I think it's also about what BB needs to do. I've been saying it for several months that all of BB needs a revamp. New house, new competitions, new twists, new format, new rules.. Still BB but bigger, newer, fresher and better. It's wayyyyyyy to predictable and BORING for the viewers. Hopefully, they'll switch things up next year, especially if it's an Allstars season.

Guts. Jeff and Russell were not afraid to scream in each other's faces!

Maybe a diva? In retrospect Chima was entertaining!

Jerks to really, really hate like gnastalie and Chelsia.

an emotional wreck like Whamber

anyone else who is nuts

Guts. Jeff and Russell were not afraid to scream in each other's faces!

Maybe a diva? In retrospect Chima was entertaining!

Jerks to really, really hate like gnastalie and Chelsia.

an emotional wreck like Whamber

anyone else who is nuts

all good things

I would like to see an all gay cast or a cast with real life women who wear size 08-20 or a cast with people 40 and over and a few twenty-somethings. Reverse the ratios for once. All people are interesting. They don't have to be beautiful or brilliant, necessarily, for us to like them, identify with them and urge them on. Survivor finds a mix. Big Brother has been lax about that. Perhaps the change needs to come from within to actually make a change.

Lots of good ideas here. Really need a better mix of people, age wise and culture wise, and weed out the hollywood wannabes. Don't need them all to look great in swimwear. Love the strong, crazy personalities that aren't afraid to make others mad but can still laugh at themselves.

It really is an art to pick 12-14 house guests who will interact in an entertaining way. Especially, seeing someone in an interview vs. how they'll come across as a HG with 12-14 others

That being said, I would start with replacing Robyn Kass as the Casting Director, immediately, if not sooner! Get some new blood, new perspectives!

I would love to see Russell from Survivor or some character like him in the house.

I'm a HUGE Russel Hantz fan and not ashamed to admit it, but with no hidden immunity idols he'd probably be one of the first three evicted.

They did that before.

His name was Dick.

Oddly enough I hated Dick and loved Russel. I didn't like the way Dick treated Jen at all and Russel was never that overt in his "meanness". Russel's gameplay was more subversive and subtle than Dicks. Lets not forget both seasons Russel manipulated half the people on his tribe basically and had a way of manipulating people even when they sorta knew he was doing the manipulating. Dick was more a "I'm going to be a dick to you and you're going to take it or shut the hell up" personality.

I really don't think there has ever been anyone quite like Evel Dick on Survivor or BB before.

No way would I have put up with Dick not for one second I would have rolled with that piece of crap. Jen shouldn't have had to put up with him either. 100% nasty old wrinkled stinking from cig smoke rock and roll wannabe is Dick.

I would like to see a totally naked Big Brother.

The main thing they need to do is get all new comps. HGs know when DE happens, when they will do the Before/After POV, face-morph challenge, among others. Switch things up! Don't get them any luxuries, make them win them. To me, this should be a lot like boot camp!

BOOT CAMP? That's like survivor in the city...but I do agree they need to get new comps...and more of them so they sred out the hoh, pov with luxury (they could have one comp for each:movie, 5K, vacation), or secret prizes (Dpov, cout-de-tat, on/off slop) and food comps for them to compete for at least once its down to the final 9!

Archived