Britney - Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not be shocked at all if Britney wound up in the F2 and won. Although Brenchel may not like her they may reward her for playing the game, something that Brenden and Rachel admired and not to someone who was nice to them but floated. Let's not forget Kathy either, she old enough not to hold a petty grudge against anyone. Matt and Ragan are also possible votes. Add in one pissed off brigade member to be named soon and Brit could pull it off, if she makes F2.

I would not be shocked at all if Britney wound up in the F2 and won. Although Brenchel may not like her they may reward her for playing the game, something that Brenden and Rachel admired and not to someone who was nice to them but floated. Let's not forget Kathy either, she old enough not to hold a petty grudge against anyone. Matt and Ragan are also possible votes. Add in one pissed off brigade member to be named soon and Brit could pull it off, if she makes F2.

Rachel and Brendon said they hated floaters but they got out the players anyway. They're both crazy. As for Kathy she once hugged Hayden in the have not room and if you asked me that hug lasted a little longer than it should have, so my guess is if Hayden is up there he will get the vote. She liked the boys best too.

Yeah, Britney definitely has a chance of winning if she makes it to the F2.

Agree. Lane needs to put Brit up for Hay and Enzo to vote out. She would have SOME chance of getting Brenchel votes in the final 2, Ragan has no chance of that. Brit needs to go now.

Britney in final 2. She wins against any of them. PING!

I don't know, if she goes up as the POV replacement, Enzo and Hayden will be the only voters. They'll forget all about Ragan and vote her out 2-0. Piss off Lane, but insist they "did him a favor." I hope Lane puts up Hayden to make it so he gets to break the tie and ensure Ragan goes home, which pleases both The Brigade and Britney.

By rights given how much Britney has won (compared to whose left) she should win. But no one on the jury really will like her. So she's been playing for 2nd place for a while now.

What did she REALLY win though. As a matter of fact, what does anyone REALLY win in BB? This isn't exactly Survivor where most of the challenges are actually hard, especially when you've been living without conveniences for weeks and weeks. The challenges in BB are pretty stupid and pointless, many of which are very much based on luck (IE stumbling across someones name in packing peanuts).

Rachel is a slut and I suspect she is a hooker in Las Vegas.

Britney is a normal 22 year old dating.

I can assure you girls who look like her do not keep their legs closed like a pure little virgin wearing a chastity belt. I hate to say this because I know there are plenty of mothers here but girls are MORE sexually active now than they were 15 years ago when I was a teenager and even back then most of the girls I knew were horny little minxes. I have lived in the suburbs all my life too so this isn't a "dirty big city slut" thing.

If Britney has only been with a couple guys in her lifetime looking the way she does, she's either extremely sheltered, extremely religious, or extremely rare.

It's so bad right now that they have something called sexting where young teen girls throw pics of themselves naked to their friends and they get passed around like the common cold. It's disgusting but there's nothing parents can do about it because it's the culture now.

I can assure you girls who look like her do not keep their legs closed like a pure little virgin wearing a chastity belt. I hate to say this because I know there are plenty of mothers here but girls are MORE sexually active now than they were 15 years ago when I was a teenager and even back then most of the girls I knew were horny little minxes. I have lived in the suburbs all my life too so this isn't a "dirty big city slut" thing.

If Britney has only been with a couple guys in her lifetime looking the way she does, she's either extremely sheltered, extremely religious, or extremely rare.

It's so bad right now that they have something called sexting where young teen girls throw pics of themselves naked to their friends and they get passed around like the common cold. It's disgusting but there's nothing parents can do about it because it's the culture now.

I'm sooooooooo glad I don't have children. (none that I'm aware of)

animated_rotfl.gif

And getting engaged after 8 months is not unusual at all .

Is there a minimum number of months a couple has to date in order to get engaged? When you know, you know. There are people who get engaged/married much faster than 8 months. What does that make them?

Is there a minimum number of months a couple has to date in order to get engaged? When you know, you know. There are people who get engaged/married much faster than 8 months. What does that make them?

Hollywood stars. :animated_rotfl:

My husband and I got engaged after dating for 3 months at the age of 18. We were engaged for about a year and a half. We've now been together for 10 years and married for 8. While I don't think this is normal, and I would recommend dating longer than we did - I don't regret it. I also don't think this is anyway an indicator that Britney is a sl*t.

I am sure Britney is not a terrible person. She has many redeeming qualities, I am sure. But it will literally make me sick to see someone who seems to feel so entitled, someone that makes fun of homeless people....be rewarded andwin 500k

oh, I don't think I will keel over and die or anything, but it would be upsetting to me. I mean just because some greedy and other entitled people runs billion of dollars into the ground and live to still be rewarded and that's the way things are, doesn't mean I'm gonna be apathetic about it. But that's just me. and, in respect to the topic of this thread, I am hoping that Britney does not win.

Britney has played the game better than anyone left in the house...I hope she wins...

I think she has played a better game than the remaining GHs....the others are floaters! Ragan has won some challenges too but I see his hinie going out the door this Thursday!

btw Chief....I laugh every time I see your name and avatar! :lol:

I have not liked Britney since the beginning with her buddy Monet. She is a backstabbing BI---! And the way she talked about Rachel was just beyond belief. She is not a nice person. And why Lane would choose her over Enzo is beyond me. He probably figures he would rather keep her happy since she wins HOH and Enzo does not have a good track record. Well I hope Enzo wins the next one and puts up Britney and Lane. Lane doesn't need the money anyway. And Britney does not deserve it. I am sick of the Britney's, Snookies and Lindsays getting wealth for being awful people...............

Archived