Britney - Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Brit, I just hope you do well for the next HOH. The game is not one she is going to be good at, hope Ragan wins and keeps her safe.

Why how do you even know what it is? And if you don't think she can win that ball flipping game all I can say is she the pinball POV in which she dominated. She can win physical things too.

I'd count for Britney to win, but knowing how The Brigade works, she'd be convinced to backdoor Ragan. So for her and Ragan's sake, lets hope Ragan wins.

She has told Lane she wants Ragan to go next. I can only hope she is playing along with them at this point and isn't so owned by that idiot Lane that she would sell her last true friend down the river.

Britney's got a shot. The only thing is she did poorly practicing. Ragan too. Enzo sucked at it. Lane's probably okay. I can see Enzo tanking it figuring Lane would win, but Lane tanking it figuring Britney will keep him safe. I hope Ragan wins.

The best players at that in practice were Hayden and Brendon by far. Brendon was pretty good but got evicted. Hayden was extremely good and can't compete (unless BB breaks the rules like they did a season or two ago and let somebody compete when they were supposed to be ineligible).

I feel that Britney always wanted to belong to the guys. If she didnt she would have worked with the women and got rid of the guys. The could have. Easily. I hope they evict her.

Though she's making some idiotic moves, she was the only female in the house wanting to work with another female (Monet). It was Kristen who made it known she wanted to be the only female and so did Kathy...who knows with Rachel. Kristen waited too late to try to work with Brit, she hardly talked to her before she even went on the block. Brit went in the house saying that a woman can only win next to a woman...and then she put all her faith in an idiotic man named Lane.

Females hardly ever win Big Brother, because for some reason they ALWAYS go after each other first. It sucks. My favorite seasons are always the ones where the girls win, even the unpleasant ones. I mean, think of Season 6. The best season ever and the entire final 4 was all female, because those girls knew how to play. Although if some of those girls had their way, I'm sure Janelle would have been out a lot earlier. :animated_rotfl:

Wow, I think Britney just told Lane that they need to stick to the plan and Ragan has to go this week.

WHY is she trying to stick to the Brigade? Can't she tell that she's the LAST person on that totem poll? Was she not just at the DE where Hayden put her up over his boys?

I think she knows that Hayden/Lane will bring her to the F3 with them and she doesn't think they are any competition when it comes to the last HoH.

Lane and Hayden think they have to take each other to win. One of them takes 1st, the other 2nd and they justify to themselves getting rid of Enzo (after Ragan) because they think he's going to win the America's choice.

I think she knows that Hayden/Lane will bring her to the F3 with them and she doesn't think they are any competition when it comes to the last HoH.

Lane and Hayden think they have to take each other to win. One of them takes 1st, the other 2nd and they justify to themselves getting rid of Enzo (after Ragan) because they think he's going to win the America's choice.

Maybe I'm way off, but I always thought Enzo and Hayden were closer than Hayden and Lane. Especially since Lane has his side alliance with Brit. Do you really think Lane Hayden will ok getting rid of Enzo before Brit? Obviously, if Brit wins the final HOH, she'd pick Lane over Hayden - and Hayden would be hung out to dry.

Twitney is Lane's "road kill."

LMAO!!! I can not WAIT to see her reaction when she realizes he hasnt had her back this entire season!. Except when it suited him of course...This girl deserves to go home...The truth about the brigade is right there infront of her smacking her in the face yet she is too shallow and self absorbed to see it. She thinks she is the IT of whos left in the house and is so stuck on herself that she cant see past her own ego to see whats really going on...

When it comes down to the possibility of 50K or 500K or nothing, Lane will cut Britney loose in a heartbeat. He makes no bones about that. I think that Britney lost some votes along the way, anyway. It's true tht you never know how they will vote but Matt was vocal about how he felt and I suspect tht rachel and brendon might not vote for her either.

I think even if Britney makes it to final 2 she might not get the votes.

Briteny is probably thinking that it would be best to take Hayden, Enzo or Lane to the F2 with her because they haven't played the game. However, the rest of the Big Dummies in the JH wouldn't vote that way. The guys would vote for their Bro. How sad! But I would love to see a F2 of Brit and Regan.

Here is my wishful thoughts if Lane nominates Ragan and Brittney:

Ragan wins PoV, then Lane has to replace him with either Enzo or Hayden. Ragan will keep Brit, and the other will keep the brigade member. Then Lane will have to break the tie LOL and he will dump Britney. :giljotiini:

Ragan wins PoV, then Lane has to replace him with either Enzo or Hayden. Ragan will keep Brit, and the other will keep the brigade member. Then Lane will have to break the tie LOL and he will dump Britney. :giljotiini:

Time for the Princess to leave the building :animated_wave::party_smilie:

The sad truth is, Britney is playing for second place, if anything at this point. She said it herself she isn't going to have the votes in the jury house.

I think she jumped the shark as far as her game goes, the week Rachel was evicted. Even if she makes F2 (unlikely at this point as the odds are stacked against her, but still possible) she wont win.

Brit, love you, but damn you talk way too much! You have told the BrigadIDIOTS every game plan available to keep you and you're still going at it! They are laughing at how close you are without even knowing it, gosh you are going to come out looking like the dumb blonde if you dont win this game...you had a good game plan and got blinded by Lane (of all people

Also..

I think Julie thought Matt called Brit an evil "sucky bitch", he actually said evil "sucubus" which is a demon female that seduces men. Think Grendels mother in Beowoulf....Angelina Jolies' character in the movie.

Ragan wins PoV, then Lane has to replace him with either Enzo or Hayden. Ragan will keep Brit, and the other will keep the brigade member. Then Lane will have to break the tie LOL and he will dump Britney. giljotiini.gif

This is exactly what I was about to post in this thread and exactly what I hope happens this week. It'll be interesting to watch Lane be forced to vote Britney out and have her realize he was never with her.

Kick their asses Britney!!!! This is your game!!! You're the best player left 3 POV's and 1 HOH that is nearly more competitions won then the other 4 combined.

I agree I don't like her votes right now, but if she goes on to get to final 2 while winning a bunch of more things how could you not give her the money?

Perfect. In such a crappy season as this, such a scenario is all I have to look forward to.

I don't see her winning this, because she's just not looking at the big picture. I think Lane could nominate her this week and she still wouldn't see the writing on the wall... I wonder if her and Matt got the same handbook or something.

*long sigh*

The thing about Britney is, she's not really that smart and she's not really very nice. All of her sarcasm, name calling, making fun of and general nastiness just makes her unappealing. She and Ragan are both detestable. My Mother taught me at a very young age that when you argue/compete with ignorant people, their only defense is to resort to name calling, foul language and making fun of you. I was a smart kid and grew up in rural Kentucky. I had to deal with backwoods hicks like Britney and they acted just like her. I'm not sure what to make of Ragan except he is just a very damaged, insecure, gay man with self esteem issues out the patootie. Brendon and Rachel both showed sympathy, forgiveness and just a general higher EQ than Britney or Ragan. I'm sorry this gruesome duo is still there and Rachel and Bendon are gone. Yes, they have been mean at times but they at least showed some remorse, unlike Brit and Rag. I'm not sure I can continue to watch the show at this point unless I just hang around to watch one of the brigade take down the two meanies. That might be worth it.

One more thing..nothing to do with the game just an observation...has anyone else noticed that Britney has a wandering eye? She reminds me of a little blonde female Marty Feldman.

Britney is intellectually very smart. How can you say she is not? She is not very smart when it comes to men it appears.

As far as her not being nice.... They are all playing the same backstabbing game.

Archived