Britney - Week 8

CeCiMom

It'll all boil down to the competitions. She's a small girl, so if it's a can drop or that bowl filling thing, she's at a serious disadvantage. She might have a chance with the faces thing that will certainly be the POV. It's an uphill battle. The key is that Enzo loses both. If Enzo wins HOH, she's going home.

Enzo is dying to get her out! But it's kind of complicated because the POV holder has a lot of power too this week. I would not be surprised if Lane and Hayden turned on each other! Hayden thinks Lane is rich and Lane is nervous he can't win against Hayden. It will be very interesting!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enzo is dying to get her out! But it's kind of complicated because the POV holder has a lot of power too this week. I would not be surprised if Lane and Hayden turned on each other! Hayden thinks Lane is rich and Lane is nervous he can't win against Hayden. It will be very interesting!

If he's nervous about Hayden, he should get rid of him tonight.

That's nothing. She once said while watching Brendon from the spy screen while he was frying bacon that she wished the grease would splatter up and disfigure him.

Yep, there's the sweet little Brittany that everybody loves. {gags}

I hope she's the first one out of the HOH comp tonight. I would rather ANY of the three lazy Brigade members win over her and pray that she doesn't even win the $50.000. Felt the same way about Matt as well.

Now that is funny. I love Britney's humor. I am used to and appreciate warped humor. Britney for the win.

And how silly of anyone to think she really meant that.

Twitney kills small animals. Something sick about kids that do that.

Uh-oh. The murder rate is rising. Like I said, serial killer. :scared:

:hurray:

Now that is funny. I love Britney's humor. I am used to and appreciate warped humor. Britney for the win.

Then that makes it even worse. Why say something like that to be funny???? That's just sick. And that's my opinion.

Her and Lane should be okay. Both will probably go up as I think Hayden's got this in the bag. It all just depends on Enzo not winning POV (and if it's the faces competition, Britney will smoke him). If it's L&B on the block, either one uses it (they could even use it on eachother!) and one comes down to be the sole vote to evict. If Hayden's dumb enough to not put up Lane, he'll vote to keep Britney and Enzo goes home.

Enzo's in serious trouble this week.

Her and Lane should be okay. Both will probably go up as I think Hayden's got this in the bag. It all just depends on Enzo not winning POV (and if it's the faces competition, Britney will smoke him). If it's L&B on the block, either one uses it (they could even use it on eachother!) and one comes down to be the sole vote to evict. If Hayden's dumb enough to not put up Lane, he'll vote to keep Britney and Enzo goes home.

Enzo's in serious trouble this week.

He is in trouble. Brit will be good at Morph and I bet that's what it is.Oh well- He should have decorated faster!!! :animated_shocking:

I missed the turtle story....what happened? I don't have live feeds. Oh, and Brit also said she wished Brendan would break his leg. She is a nasty evil little girl. lol

I hope she cuts herself on those ornaments. And how silly if you think I really mean that...lol It's just black humor.

I missed the turtle story....what happened? I don't have live feeds. Oh, and Brit also said she wished Brendan would break his leg. She is a nasty evil little girl. lol

I hope she cuts herself on those ornaments. And how silly if you think I really mean that...lol It's just black humor.

:animated_rotfl:

:animated_rotfl:

she is choking hard in last few comps

reminds me of janelle

winning all those early comps but choking in the end to win a comp :animated_bouncy:

Archived