Britney - Week 8

CeCiMom

Yep, and you know that people are going to get in her ear and tell her how bad he talked.

I wonder if the houseguests will just watch what CBS shows or will try and flashback every single day using Real Player?

What would you guys do if you had been on the show - would you want to see a replay day by day?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, and you know that people are going to get in her ear and tell her how bad he talked.

I wonder if the houseguests will just watch what CBS shows or will try and flashback every single day using Real Player?

What would you guys do if you had been on the show - would you want to see a replay day by day?

What the other HG said about me lol. And who lied about what...

Got to run now. I've been on this site approx 45 minutes for those who check my schedule. Oh crap, I must be obsessed with this all.

:animated_rotfl:

Oh get over yourself. Nobody would ever have called you obsessed (and actually um, they still haven't...) if you hadn't begun calling others obsessed for the way they post/watch the show. All I said was that it was hypocritical. And believe me, although no one else has said it publicly, I've already received messages from people thanking me for saying what I did. So obviously I am not alone in my thoughts.

And if you think the Britney love is out of control, try looking back at some of your posts & you'll see how much the Britney hate is out of control. Which is obsession? The love or the hate? The most ridiculous things have been posted just to have a chance to talk crap about her. Obviously, she's not perfect. No one is. And I have no problem with people pointing out her faults. But seriously, posting things like " Then she turned the conversation to clam shells and pearls. She really thought pearls come from oysters (she's right but they also come from mussels and clams but it is extremely rare)and then Hayden joined in and it became a meeting of the minds. I think the only smarts Hayden has is BB smarts." Bashing someone for thinking (correctly) that pearls come from oysters? & There have been countless other posts like that, half of which frankly just don't make any sense & seem so reaching in the attempt to talk badly about her or be funny. & as far as those posts go, keep writing them, I don't care (but you may want to think twice before you begin calling others obsessed next time). I'm more than willing to express my agreement or disagreement in what people say about the cast of the show, in a civil way. But when it comes to attacking people NOT on the show... I can't help but speak out against that.

The bottom line: if you stop talking about other people on this site & stick to talking about the show, no one will have any reason to talk about you or notice how much you post. It's simple.

And with that, let's get back to what we're here for! I apologize for helping to derail the thread :-(

:queen::pooh:

Got to run now. I've been on this site approx 45 minutes for those who check my schedule. Oh crap, I must be obsessed with this all.

LOL, well you DO have an awful lot of posts, they AVERAGE OVER 7 per day! Not sure that qualifies as obsessed though, maybe just "bored out of your gourd" at home!LOL

I wonder what it is that Twitney sees in Lane? Is it his beady eyes, his love for small animals, his family's money or maybe it's just the country hick thing they got in common?

Ginger :animated_wave:

I don't get her obsession with Lane either. I think he's fake and dorkey. IMO, I don't see anything sexy about this guy. But she's no prize either. So, there ya go!

ITA with this statement. I'm pretty new to this forum and have read most of the posts since I joined. "Team Britney" seems unnaturally obsessed. I can see the positive and negative in the HG that I like, but I don't(and never will) understand the declaring of "LOVE" (yes that word has been used a lot) and adoration for Brit.

I agree with Gingersnaps as well (I also enjoy her posts, and do not find them offensive). I am also new to this forum, and I just want to say that I am absolutely not a Britney fan; In fact... if she gets HOH, I don't think I can stomach watching it any further. Maybe the obsessed Britney fans are relatives, thus the words love and adoration.... hey who knows, anybody can post.

I agree with Gingersnaps as well (I also enjoy her posts, and do not find them offensive). I am also new to this forum, and I just want to say that I am absolutely not a Britney fan; In fact... if she gets HOH, I don't think I can stomach watching it any further. Maybe the obsessed Britney fans are relatives, thus the words love and adoration.... hey who knows, anybody can post.

that's a ton of relatives! :food-smiley-005:

Brit & Ragan appear to be the only HG's left, that have any "Degree" of education. Lane has some private airplane knowledge, and both he and Hayden have some sports knowledge, but that seems to be about it, in regards to the Brigade. :animated_scratchchin:

Brit reminds me of one of my nieces.

She can talk and talk something to death until she's convinced that she's

turned the person around to her way of thinking.

(my niece also used to do this with her Mom to get to be able to something

she was told she couldn't do ... she wore her Mom down 'many a time'.)

lol... there's a knack to it.

I used to like Britney, but she's not even half the player I thought she could be, and her bitchiness and brenchel talk wore me out. She will still do whatever the animal killer wants. She'll be very disappointed to find out how he really felt about her when this is over.

I liked Britney the first couple of episodes but then she became so immature and the way she talks about people behind their backs is so over the top and NON STOP that I now find her completely repulsive. As far as Lane goes he's said that he wants to take her to final two which I would hate to see, Enzo or Hayden need to win HOH tomorrow and kick her ass out that door, since Lane can't play HOH they have a good choice of doing just that! :cheshire:

Britney has played this game very well. Building relationships with everyone in the house.

There is something that has my mind very curious. When they showed the film of her family, why didn't Nick (her fiance) appear on the film? Typically Big Brother always interviews the significant other. Why wouldn't her mom mention this fiance?

Early in the show, when the original Sabotagor stated there is someone in the house who already knows each other, this statement may or may not be accurate...

*However, I find it very strange that Britney's mom would state during her filming that she would be okay with every Britney decides regarding Lane and a romantic interest. Would a mom really make this statement if her daughter was engaged to another guy?

*Also, why would Lane's family also pair Britney and Lane as acceptable, if she is engaged to another guy?

*Why wouldn't Britney's fiance write the letter to her when she would HOH.

*Britney has carries herself well in the game, however, doing things like grabbing Lane to hug him and sleeping in the bed with him, leaves me to believe that they are really a couple. I think they are the relationship in the house who really know each other.

*I just find these things very odd.

I could be way off here, but you have to admit some of these things are a little odd.

Big Brother is most definitely editing it that way because the pretty young girl this season is taken and they were probably trying to trick her into cheating on him with Lane for ratings. Remember guys, this is Grodner was talking about. Britney didn't fall for that crap...but Kristen sure did, lol.

that's a ton of relatives! :food-smiley-005:

Brit & Ragan appear to be the only HG's left, that have any "Degree" of education. Lane has some private airplane knowledge, and both he and Hayden have some sports knowledge, but that seems to be about it, in regards to the Brigade. :animated_scratchchin:

I guess I should have said some of the obsessed Britney fans could be relatives. I'm pretty sure that almost everybody knew what I was trying to say.

Ginger :animated_wave:

I don't get her obsession with Lane either. I think he's fake and dorkey. IMO, I don't see anything sexy about this guy. But she's no prize either. So, there ya go!

I agree.

Seriously Britney wishes they had the best ratings. If the DR really told Britney like she said about having the best ratings, major drama in the house and they're big reality tv stars now and they all believe it then insanity set in . The drama wasn't even enough to be a tease.

Maybe they watch Leave it to Beaver reruns at home and think what they're doing is over the top. If I saw them in public I'd walk up to them look them look them in the eye laugh in their faces and walk away.

Twit's connection to Lane is a bit clearer now-they are both lovers of small animals lol. On her account she said it was "mean" but she killed a turtle at some time in her life. Production cut to something else and wouldn't let us hear the whole story. The something else was a boozed up speech given by Ragan who will give "straights" a chance from now on because he liked everyone in the house except Rachel and Andrew.

I wonder what it is that Twitney sees in Lane? Is it his beady eyes, his love for small animals, his family's money or maybe it's just the country hick thing they got in common?

That!

Haven't posted much this season but do sometimes have a few min. to pop in & see what all of you are thinking.

The funniest posts are the ones that complain about others making comments about others that go on & on to make comments about THAT person :animated_rotfl:

Twit's connection to Lane is a bit clearer now-they are both lovers of small animals lol. On her account she said it was "mean" but she killed a turtle at some time in her life. Production cut to something else and wouldn't let us hear the whole story. The something else was a boozed up speech given by Ragan who will give "straights" a chance from now on because he liked everyone in the house except Rachel and Andrew.

I thought Brit said that she was a kid when she did that. She said the turtle was already bleeding and she took a rock or something and killed it to 'put it out of it's misery."

Oh get over yourself. Nobody would ever have called you obsessed (and actually um, they still haven't...) if you hadn't begun calling others obsessed for the way they post/watch the show. All I said was that it was hypocritical. And believe me, although no one else has said it publicly, I've already received messages from people thanking me for saying what I did. So obviously I am not alone in my thoughts.

And if you think the Britney love is out of control, try looking back at some of your posts & you'll see how much the Britney hate is out of control. Which is obsession? The love or the hate? The most ridiculous things have been posted just to have a chance to talk crap about her. Obviously, she's not perfect. No one is. And I have no problem with people pointing out her faults. But seriously, posting things like " Then she turned the conversation to clam shells and pearls. She really thought pearls come from oysters (she's right but they also come from mussels and clams but it is extremely rare)and then Hayden joined in and it became a meeting of the minds. I think the only smarts Hayden has is BB smarts." Bashing someone for thinking (correctly) that pearls come from oysters? & There have been countless other posts like that, half of which frankly just don't make any sense & seem so reaching in the attempt to talk badly about her or be funny. & as far as those posts go, keep writing them, I don't care (but you may want to think twice before you begin calling others obsessed next time). I'm more than willing to express my agreement or disagreement in what people say about the cast of the show, in a civil way. But when it comes to attacking people NOT on the show... I can't help but speak out against that.

The bottom line: if you stop talking about other people on this site & stick to talking about the show, no one will have any reason to talk about you or notice how much you post. It's simple.

And with that, let's get back to what we're here for! I apologize for helping to derail the thread :-(

I just came in and not sure what the argument is about....But, I have to agree that when people post about the houseguests that they "hate" the posts seem really weird and erratic! I am not an Enzo fan and have said a few things about how I can not stand his game play and some of the ugly things he says...but I'm not picking apart every dumb thing that comes out of his mouth and I don't hate him..that's borderline obsessive and strange. I'll read how people say they "HATE, HATE" a particular houseguest...the only people you should come close to hating is those that wish you harm and do you wrong. If you're bent up and doing angry, hateful rants online, you probably have a mental, emotional or anger issue. Don't get me wrong, I get upset at them while I'm watching and sometimes you're like "how can they be so idiotic" (I'm the first to say the BrigadIDIOTS)but to hold that and type up crazy, obsessive stories is psychotic. I also have to admit the "lovers" are also out of control, they hear what they want to hear and make excuses why they should like someone. I guess it's human nature in a way, we all have different perceptions... what one is willing to accept, others may not...and vice versa!

If someone really posted what you wrote about the oyster, than they really need to seek some therapy and get an education. The first thing that comes to mind when I think of pearls is...Tiffany's, Oysters and Clams :animated_wave:!

This is the MOST I've seen anyone talk about another forum member in this forum. Calling someone out publicly is an intimidation tactic as well as saying that other anonymous people agree with you on your calling out of said person. This is a tactic used on BB quite often. Maybe you should go on the show! You may do quite well.

In other news..... I think Britney has just as good of a chance to make f2 as any other HG. I hope she doesn't. Now mind you, I don't hate Britney. I just have a strong dislike for what I see of her on the show.. But I do think the only way for her to get to f2 is if Hayden gets evicted this week or if she wins HOH today. Otherwise, Enzo and Hayden are gunning for her.

Britney has played this game very well. Building relationships with everyone in the house.

There is something that has my mind very curious. When they showed the film of her family, why didn't Nick (her fiance) appear on the film? Typically Big Brother always interviews the significant other. Why wouldn't her mom mention this fiance?

Early in the show, when the original Sabotagor stated there is someone in the house who already knows each other, this statement may or may not be accurate...

*However, I find it very strange that Britney's mom would state during her filming that she would be okay with every Britney decides regarding Lane and a romantic interest. Would a mom really make this statement if her daughter was engaged to another guy?

*Also, why would Lane's family also pair Britney and Lane as acceptable, if she is engaged to another guy?

*Why wouldn't Britney's fiance write the letter to her when she would HOH.

*Britney has carries herself well in the game, however, doing things like grabbing Lane to hug him and sleeping in the bed with him, leaves me to believe that they are really a couple. I think they are the relationship in the house who really know each other.

*I just find these things very odd.

I could be way off here, but you have to admit some of these things are a little odd.

This is a really interesting observation. There is somehting to it. Is Nick made up? Or maybe their relationship just sucks or they just don't have much of a relationship at all. I don't think that Brit and Lane were a couple before because BB always tells the viewers about the twist. Or says something like "There will be a twist that will be revealed at the end of the game" I've never known BB to keep us, the viewers in the dark.

But, regardless, Brit and Nick? Something is just not right....

I have to admit, I'm a Brittney fan....but not a Brittney lover!

She's my favorite idiot in the house of idiots and has been so for a while...she's a competition powerhouse with three POV's and one HOH. That being said, I was ok with her sarcastic comments in the beginning (though I felt she talked too much)since Rachel and Brendon were quite annoying. But now, it's a different story! She's getting on my nerves with the obsessive Brenchel bashing, the Brigade butt kissing but mostly how much she runs her mouth! Everytime someone has mentioned game strategy, she found a way to tell the other side of the house..most of the time that strategy benefited her and she went and told those that wanted her out, it just kills me. If I was her mother we would have a conversatin about keeping things to yourself sometimes :lipsrsealed2:

I guess we will see tonight, depending on the competition they choose, if the producers want a woman in the finals or an all Brigade final. I originally thought she had NO chance to win, but if she makes it to the finals I can see Ragan, Matt and maybe Brendon giving her a vote...if Lane is on the jury, then maybe she wins.

Archived