Britney - Week 8

CeCiMom

I for sure think she has Brendon, Rachel,Ragan and Matt's vote and Lane if he is in the jury. If she is in the F2 she wins!

I really think that the ones in the jury house now will vote only on game play and those that competed. The "boys" are too stupid to figure that out.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for sure think she has Brendon, Rachel,Ragan and Matt's vote and Lane if he is in the jury. If she is in the F2 she wins!

I really think that the ones in the jury house now will vote only on game play and those that competed. The "boys" are too stupid to figure that out.

I agree I don't like the way she has played or talked so badly about people even after they are no longer in the game, but she has played the whole house and has won when she needed.

Yes you did Ginger. And as soon as I get the dagger that seems to be lodged in my back out I'm going to have a cocktail. :food-smiley-005:

I guess I was too blunt for you, but that's me!

This is the thing Steve, there are plenty of "the show sucks," "it's a snoozefest," and "sighs" yet I'm questioned about why I still watch it when there are plenty of other posts here that must have piqued your curiousity too. Yet, you only question me as to why I continue to watch.

I guess I wouldn't have been so annoyed about your post if you had questioned the others too to get their feedback, but I was singled out and I don't appreciate it. I'm wondering, is there something else I might have said in this thread that may have led to you singling me out? I know there are many others here that are equally bored with this season, yet they continue to watch and post here?

This is the thing Steve, there are plenty of "the show sucks," "it's a snoozefest," and "sighs" yet I'm questioned about why I still watch it when there are plenty of other posts here that must have piqued your curiousity too. Yet, you only question me as to why I continue to watch.

I guess I wouldn't have been so annoyed about your post if you had questioned the others too to get their feedback, but I was singled out and I don't appreciate it. I'm wondering, is there something else I might have said in this thread that may have led to you singling me out? I know there are many others here that are equally bored with this season, yet they continue to watch and post here?

Sorry if I offended you Ginger. Any yes, you were rather blunt with me but that's your style, another reason why I enjoy your posts and engaging you on occasion. I guess your comments about being bored this season intrigued me to respond but it wasn't meant to be offensive to you. You and I have been on this board awhile (you longer) and I think we respect each others views even when they are different.

Let's get back to bashing the house guests like we do so well. It's more fun.

I'm just curious. If it's all boring and they're boring why do you continue to watch and post?

I want to wash my hands of it sometimes but I can't. I started it so I'll finish it. Even my favorite is not in the top 5 of players I've loved over the years. I can only see this season through and hope for the best next year. ARE YOU LISTENING GRODNER? Look at the "What do you want to see in an HG" thread-it's great-and follow it !!!

Sorry if I offended you Ginger. Any yes, you were rather blunt with me but that's your style, another reason why I enjoy your posts and engaging you on occasion. I guess your comments about being bored this season intrigued me to respond but it wasn't meant to be offensive to you. You and I have been on this board awhile (you longer) and I think we respect each others views even when they are different.

Let's get back to bashing the house guests like we do so well. It's more fun.

No problem and for the record I was not offended but annoyed as I stated.

I'm all bashed out on this lot. There's nothing to say about these lameheads that hasn't been said a hundred times before.

I haven't watched an episode or BBAD since the double elimination episode. I still come to Morty's daily. Mostly to see what everyone is talking about & if hell froze over allowing some entertainment be provided by the remaining hamsters. So far, hell is still hot as ever. This is the 1st season I have not watched in its entirety since the show began. That makes me sad. Especially since I couldn't wait for this season to start. Ugh. This BB has been a big ole FAIL for me. =(

I certainly can't speak for anyone else, but when you say things like "Following the weasels for years after their BB stints, posting updates about them, writing "my boy" and "my girl," declaring love for them, defending them against posts that don't agree with you etc., etc is obsession in my book and it happens all the time here." as you stated earlier in this thread, it does make some people think "Why are you here, then?" For me, it's not about you saying it's boring (although I do disagree with that, I always find people-watching interesting), it's about you saying that others are doing something wrong or are "obsessed" for loving the show or loving/loving to hate the people on it, posting here about them etc. when you have arguably the most posts out of anyone here, & are on this site & the feeds for hours & hours a day. Feels a bit like the pot calling the kettle black. I don't care what your habits are, or that you continue to watch/post here even when you think they're so boring this year, but when you look down on people for doing a slight variation of what you yourself are doing, that's what tends to bristle a bit. I'm not trying to offend, you were just wondering why you were being "singled out", and the only reason I can think is that it's because you're not just saying they're boring, you're saying we're stupid for caring. Just because your style is to rail on these people all day & night doesn't mean that it's wrong or any more "obsessive" for people to express their love for a certain contestant/the show, etc.

On an on-topic note: I'm very happy to see that Britney's done such a good job keeping Lane close this week, without really pissing off the others. I'm starting to think she has a really good shot at this!

:queen::pooh:

I certainly can't speak for anyone else, but when you say things like "Following the weasels for years after their BB stints, posting updates about them, writing "my boy" and "my girl," declaring love for them, defending them against posts that don't agree with you etc., etc is obsession in my book and it happens all the time here." as you stated earlier in this thread, it does make some people think "Why are you here, then?" For me, it's not about you saying it's boring (although I do disagree with that, I always find people-watching interesting), it's about you saying that others are doing something wrong or are "obsessed" for loving the show or loving/loving to hate the people on it, posting here about them etc. when you have arguably the most posts out of anyone here, & are on this site & the feeds for hours & hours a day. Feels a bit like the pot calling the kettle black. I don't care what your habits are, or that you continue to watch/post here even when you think they're so boring this year, but when you look down on people for doing a slight variation of what you yourself are doing, that's what tends to bristle a bit. I'm not trying to offend, you were just wondering why you were being "singled out", and the only reason I can think is that it's because you're not just saying they're boring, you're saying we're stupid for caring. Just because your style is to rail on these people all day & night doesn't mean that it's wrong or any more "obsessive" for people to express their love for a certain contestant/the show, etc.

On an on-topic note: I'm very happy to see that Britney's done such a good job keeping Lane close this week, without really pissing off the others. I'm starting to think she has a really good shot at this!

Thanks, you confirmed what I was originally thinking that I was asked that question because of what I said in this thread.

I have a few curiousities of my own regarding posters and certain houseguests but you don't see me asking "why this" and "why that."

Once again, thanks for the confirmation.

When I see Ginger's posts I see she has 1 or 2 half hour bursts a day. It doesn't seem to me that she is on for hours and hours everyday. I also feel she is not being derisive. She has a kind of wry humor. I don't feel put down by her as a poster. Her posts are very concise but interesting, that's how I see it. I've never felt offended by her, even when she disagrees.

I didn't see the rest of the post. Day and night? lmao.

Honestly, I don't even know why I'm discussing this with someone who thinks that every time Twitney takes a crap or picks her nose it's marvelous. You're ridiculous!

Thanks, you confirmed what I was originally thinking that I was asked that question because of what I said in this thread.

I have a few curiousities of my own regarding posters and certain houseguests but you don't see me asking "why this" and "why that."

Once again, thanks for the confirmation.

... But saying what you did (that so many others have an "obsession" because of the way they post)is asking "why this/ why that?" or at the very least calling people out for the way they post (much like what you got annoyed with Steve over doing to you). Again, I can't speak for anyone else, so I don't know if that's why he singled you out, but I can tell you that probably more than a couple of people found what you said unnecessary and a little hypocritical. You're welcome for the confirmation.

Honestly, I don't even know why I'm discussing this with someone who thinks that every time Twitney takes a crap or picks her nose it's marvelous. You're ridiculous!

Sorry... wow. I don't know what "rest of the post" you're talking about, it was all pretty much in the same vein... If you're talking about me being pleased that Britney is doing well... um. yeah. I do like her, I like watching her, no I don't think she's perfect, but I'm rooting for her to win. I know, that's ridiculous. Nobody ever does that. /sarcasm

I see that you've obviously taken offense, sorry about that but it needed to be said.

I wonder what it is that Twitney sees in Lane? Is it his beady eyes, his love for small animals, his family's money or maybe it's just the country hick thing they got in common?

Maybe it's the deep respect that he has for women that makes him such a great guy. Or maybe the sexy way he has described the beatings he likes to hand out to a guy in a parking lot.

I used to like Britney, but she's not even half the player I thought she could be, and her bitchiness and brenchel talk wore me out. She will still do whatever the animal killer wants. She'll be very disappointed to find out how he really felt about her when this is over.

I wonder what it is that Twitney sees in Lane? Is it his beady eyes, his love for small animals, his family's money or maybe it's just the country hick thing they got in common?

He's mean in a "funny" way. Sounds familiar!

I used to like Britney, but she's not even half the player I thought she could be, and her bitchiness and brenchel talk wore me out. She will still do whatever the animal killer wants. She'll be very disappointed to find out how he really felt about her when this is over.

I'd pay to see the look on her face.

He's mean in a "funny" way. Sounds familiar!

Yeah, it sounds just like her but sometimes she's not all that funny.

He can easily say that he told the guys what he needed to say to stay in good with them, but his true alliance was with her. I think unless he votes her out or obviously throws a competition she needs him to win, that she won't believe that his actions betrayed her. I think he did, because he's got the football team guy loyalty mentality, but she'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Everybody will once the game is over - most will want to forgive and forget and move on.

He can easily say that he told the guys what he needed to say to stay in good with them, but his true alliance was with her. I think unless he votes her out or obviously throws a competition she needs him to win, that she won't believe that his actions betrayed her. I think he did, because he's got the football team guy loyalty mentality, but she'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Everybody will once the game is over - most will want to forgive and forget and move on.

I definitely believe most HG forgive later on. I don't think she will be that mad at the end by his actions, if he takes a brigade member instead of her. I think she may be dissapointed in the way he coldly referred to her many times, as someone whom he was using and would easily drop and think nothing of it. I feel he has no true feelings for her at all-IMHO!

ITA with this statement. I'm pretty new to this forum and have read most of the posts since I joined. "Team Britney" seems unnaturally obsessed. I can see the positive and negative in the HG that I like, but I don't(and never will) understand the declaring of "LOVE" (yes that word has been used a lot) and adoration for Brit.

Archived