Britney - Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Britney won POV, the Brigade boys will be on her ASS like they were last week, making sure she doesn't use it and keeps things how they want it.

If there was ever a time for Britney to do something the boys didn't want, it'd be this week. Ragan might be able to convince her the boys are in an alliance that doens't include Britney, but who knows if she'd be strong enough to do the oppose of what Lane tells her.

One thing about Britney that holds true, she will talk about you behind your back. Britney will talk about you behind your back whether it is game play, not game play helps her in the game or has absolutely nothing to do with helping her in the game. Britney does not need gas on the fire from someone else to talk about people behind their backs. With Britney, two faced is an art form.

Amen. Her bashing isn't limited to the hg's either. She completely sank her ship with me a few days ago when I heard her and Lane (I think it was Lane) talking about homeless people, about how she hates to ride the subway with them because they stink so bad, etc, etc. She really does believe she's somehow better than most people.

Once again, Britney was never friends with Rachel and Brendon. She was playing them the whole time. She told us that in the DRs. So she never turned on them b/c she was never with them.

And once again you fail to see the whole point of what I am saying, even tho I broke it down for everyone. So Im not gonna waste my time going over it again.

I fail to see why anyone would believe that Britney would go against the brigade. Nothing she has said or done evidences that she wants anything more than to be accepted by the brigade as opposed to alienating them. It took her forever to get where she is and she has already told Lane that Raganza needs to go. Britney is finally the head cheerleader even though it is a squad of one and the ball team is three bozos.

One thing about Britney that holds true, she will talk about you behind your back. Britney will talk about you behind your back whether it is game play, not game play helps her in the game or has absolutely nothing to do with helping her in the game. Britney does not need gas on the fire from someone else to talk about people behind their backs. With Britney, two faced is an art form.

:animated_rotfl: You said it ALL Snaps!

Now the qestion is...does she use it all to her advantage? I WANT to think she does process, and she'll team up with Ragan and vote out Hayden...the the maco man and the birdman will have to beat out her or Ragan at at LEAST 1 quiz....GAME ON!

Well said. I am not a fan of Britney. The fact that she is STILL talking about hating Brenden and Rachel tells me a lot about the girl. Her mother and wonderful step-father have more work to do. This kid needs some help.

we know for sure that this mother and wonderful step father didn't bring alot of this about?

-Kyo

we know for sure that this mother and wonderful step father didn't bring alot of this about?

-Kyo

She did say her mother was even meaner than her, so I guess we know where she got it from.

I am holding on to the slim hope that Britney has seen that the stooges are together and she is their expendable. She has to keep them thinking that she is with them so that if the chance comes that she wins this POV, she can save Ragan and get one of the stooges up and gone. And if she doesn't win the POV and Ragan doesn't either, Ragan leaves but the stooges still believe that she wanted Ragan out. Gives her the chance to win HoH or POV next time. But if she has totally lost any concept of game play and thinks that any of these guys plans to take her into the finals, all hope is lost. I can't imagine a worse F3 than the three stooges.

I also would love to see Brit team up w/Ragan and vote out Hayden.. I am not a drinker but I might pop one to celebrate that move. Come on Brit, wise up to Lane and get rid of Hayden!!!

By rights given how much Britney has won (compared to whose left) she should win. But no one on the jury really will like her. So she's been playing for 2nd place for a while now.

Actually, I think the jury might be so incensed that the guys all had an alliance from week 1 (Matt will be sure to tell them) that

they just might give it to Britney if she's sitting there. I thought I heard Brendon indicate that he would vote for Britney if she

made it.

Brigade should think long and hard before taking her to the finals. Long and hard.

Actually, I think the jury might be so incensed that the guys all had an alliance from week 1 (Matt will be sure to tell them) that

they just might give it to Britney if she's sitting there. I thought I heard Brendon indicate that he would vote for Britney if she

made it.

Brigade should think long and hard before taking her to the finals. Long and hard.

That's all true but did Brendon say that before or after she threw him to the wolves?

Rachel will not let Brendon keep his word and I think she would give the money to anyone but Ragan, Twitney and Matt.

Kathy loves the boys especially Hayden who I think she had a secret thing for.

Matt will vote for a brigade guy.

Ragan wouldn't vote for Twit if he doesn't get her vote on Thurs if she's eligible to vote otherwise if she's not he will vote to give her the prize.

The rest of the brigade guys if in jury will give the money to another brigade member.

there's no way in hell that Brendon will ever vote for Britney for a couple of different reasons...One because Rachel would never let him. And the other, just like Matt may go to the JH and tell all about the brigage Ragan who we all know can viciously hold a grudge will go in there this week with one goal in mind, making sure that everyone knows what a real b*tch Bitchney is and just how low she has went in times when she thought noone was listening. You better believe that Ragan is gonna spread the word of just how badly Bitchney "hates" kathy rachel and brendon. And we all know how Matt feels about her so right there is already matt, ragan, rachel, brendon and possibly Kathy who will NOT even consider giving her the $$....At this point the only person left for me to root for is Enzo, but only because he is the only one who has a family with kids he's a bit older then the other 3 and I know he isnt gonna just waste it on stupid things. If bitchney were to win, she would have all of it spent with in a year on vacations and shopping for herself.

Conversation before with Twit, Hayden and Lane. Twitney is very concerned about not being thought of as a dumb blonde and she asked the DR people if the viewers thought so and they told her no (no one asked me)!!! Anyway, she said she knows she says "dumb" things sometimes but she takes care to not make a habit of it thinking someone will think she is a dumb blonde (2 points on this - 1) Yes, she says the most ridiculous things sometimes and 2) she's not really blonde and maybe someone should tell her so. lol) Then she turned the conversation to clam shells and pearls. She really thought pearls come from oysters (she's right but they also come from mussels and clams but it is extremely rare)and then Hayden joined in and it became a meeting of the minds. I think the only smarts Hayden has is BB smarts.

Brit keeps calling Racel a slut...but BRITNEY said on BBAD that last Halloween (October, 2009) she was going with a guy (NOT NICK) and she went as Lady Gaga, now the show is going to be a go for her and she gets ENGAGED to Nick in June? WHOA...meet, date fall in love and get engaged all within 8 months!!! And the past THREE Halloweens she's been with THREE differnt guys...can we spell S L U T! Guess it takes one to know one!

Brit keeps calling Racel a slut...but BRITNEY said on BBAD that last Halloween (October, 2009) she was going with a guy (NOT NICK) and she went as Lady Gaga, now the show is going to be a go for her and she gets ENGAGED to Nick in June? WHOA...meet, date fall in love and get engaged all within 8 months!!! And the past THREE Halloweens she's been with THREE differnt guys...can we spell S L U T! Guess it takes one to know one!

That is not a slut, that is someone who dates!!! She didnt say she open her legs to them! A definition of a slut is someone who sleeps around! Bed hops! enjoys sex with many men. Many do not care if they are married.

Archived