Britney - Week 8

CeCiMom

britney_haynes.jpg

Name: Britney Haynes

Current Residence: Huntington, Ark.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

going to have to team up with ragan if she want any shot to win the game :animated_bouncy:

Why does it seem like the evil horrible rich biotches like this skank always seem to have it all?? Im so disappointed right now! As much as I can not stand Ragan I really hope he takes them ALL out! NONE of the ppl there now even deserve it IMO...Ragan WILL win the next HOH tho and lets hope he is smart enough to send the evil witch packin!

Why does it seem like the evil horrible rich biotches like this skank always seem to have it all?? Im so disappointed right now! As much as I can not stand Ragan I really hope he takes them ALL out! NONE of the ppl there now even deserve it IMO...Ragan WILL win the next HOH tho and lets hope he is smart enough to send the evil witch packin!

Did you not watch? Ragan is all about the destruction of The Brigade. Britney will have the safest week in the history of BB if Ragan wins HOH.

There is nobody left to destruct BUT the brigade. It is that time. They have to turn on each other. They will be gunning for Ragan then Britney. Lane will cut her loose in a heartbeat.

I think that Ragan is smart enough to not trust ANY of them anymore.

There is nobody left to destruct BUT the brigade. It is that time. They have to turn on each other. They will be gunning for Ragan then Britney. Lane will cut her loose in a heartbeat.

I think that Ragan is smart enough to not trust ANY of them anymore.

Your right, it IS that time of the game. Time to finally get up off your lazy butts and fight. I predict someone I do not like will win this game

Did you not watch? Ragan is all about the destruction of The Brigade. Britney will have the safest week in the history of BB if Ragan wins HOH.

Um yes I watched, and I also saw how much matt and ragan now dislike her...And as slimy as the brigade is when ragan comes to them to try and make a deal they will with out a doubt agree to anything he has to offer even tho they have no intentions of honoring the deal. It's not just about watching the show you have to watch the feeds as well and mark my words...If ragan wins HOH he will go to the STRONGER alliance to try and cut a deal. since he does know about the brigade now after all...

Here's to Ragan winning HOH tonight!

He'll definitely nominate Hayden, as Hayden nominated him. I don't see him putting Britney up, as she'll be his only friend and kept him safe last week. It'll be a toss up between Lane/Enzo.

Wow, I think Britney just told Lane that they need to stick to the plan and Ragan has to go this week.

WHY is she trying to stick to the Brigade? Can't she tell that she's the LAST person on that totem poll? Was she not just at the DE where Hayden put her up over his boys?

I agree, Even though I can't stand any of the 5 left, I'd rather Ragan win (and believe me I can't stand him) than any of the rest of these yoyo's.

Wow, I think Britney just told Lane that they need to stick to the plan and Ragan has to go this week.

WHY is she trying to stick to the Brigade? Can't she tell that she's the LAST person on that totem poll? Was she not just at the DE where Hayden put her up over his boys?

For drinking the Brigade Kool-Aide I can't root for her. Ragan is the only one that I can root for now.

I really think she is in love. Wouldn't you rather team up with Ragan anyway? Ragan is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lane/Enzo at the comps.

I think that she is infatuated with Lane big time. I dont think he feels the same or if he does he is hiding it. Hayden will get rid of her if he can. I believe that. He better. Ragan better not trust her either.

Right now she is sucking up to the Brigade and Ragan is all by himself. She is an idiot! What is wrong with these people in the house that have to bee little puppies to the idiot guys.

Lane will cut her loose in a heartbeat.

Nahhh, not until he rides her up to final three, then she'll have to go of course. He's even nastier than Drew. And that's

saying a lot.

Just like Diane, though, Britney's willing to be used up and discarded right before final two. She deserves Lane and his sorry ass.

Go Britney Go!!!! Your my last and only hope in that house at having a winner I really love!!!! I like Hayden, Enzo, and especially Lane, but I am not sure either of the three deserve to win. Maybe Hayden.

Archived