Enzo - Week 8 PoV winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait. People are saying Enzo cheated? From what i saw in the slow mo, they both saw the CD, both dove for it, and Enzo got it because his dive was better. How is that cheating? Anyone would have done the same. What's he gonna do, just stand there because Ragan was closer to it? Enzo acted a little like a douche, yeah. But he didn't cheat

Wait. People are saying Enzo cheated? From what i saw in the slow mo, they both saw the CD, both dove for it, and Enzo got it because his dive was better. How is that cheating? Anyone would have done the same. What's he gonna do, just stand there because Ragan was closer to it? Enzo acted a little like a douche, yeah. But he didn't cheat

That was great seeing the meow meow dive and get the CD in a clutch move and Ragan is such a cry baby :animated_rotfl:

Ragan did not have it in his hand LOL. Sucks has the slow mo. It shows every detail. Enzo would have been pretty silly to not grab it first. There were people who also though he wouldn't even use the POV but that was wrong of course.

Both Enzo and Andrew were told to lie about their age. They are both older. Enzo 37 and Andrew 5-7 years older. They had Andrew's tweets on another board. Whomever suspected they were older were right.

:animated_wave: Smash. Enzo didn't cheat, and he still has a nice ass.

Matt was older also. He said he was 30 he's 33. What's with these people lying about their ages? Who cares. Tho in Matt's case the wife's illness was a worse lie.

I can't stand any of them. I don't care who wins. They should shut down the show now, and give them a hot dog, a six pack, and a free plane ticket home. That's all they're worth. Bad bad BB season.

I have submitted an enhanceement request to Real Player for future live feeds.

Instead of a volume switch at the Real Player level, I'd like a volume switch for each houseguest microphone.

Know what I'm sayin? Know who I'm mutin? :lipsrsealed2:

I have submitted an enhanceement request to Real Player for future live feeds.

Instead of a volume switch at the Real Player level, I'd like a volume switch for each houseguest microphone.

Know what I'm sayin? Know who I'm mutin? :lipsrsealed2:

:animated_rotfl:

Could you have posted that request in this thread for a reason? ;)

Honestly...if he didn't cuss..would he even be speaking? It's :censored: every :censored: other :censored: word :censored: with this :censored: guy!

:animated_wave: Smash. Enzo didn't cheat, and he still has a nice ass.

Matt was older also. He said he was 30 he's 33. What's with these people lying about their ages? Who cares. Tho in Matt's case the wife's illness was a worse lie.

I can't stand any of them. I don't care who wins. They should shut down the show now, and give them a hot dog, a six pack, and a free plane ticket home. That's all they're worth. Bad bad BB season.

:animated_wave: :animated_wave: LOL Shipp!

Someone asked if they are complaining about this season on all the boards. The 4 I go on-yes! 90% are expressing dissatisfaction. I can't wait for the Apprentice though!

:animated_bouncy:

His only hope of staying in the house is to win POV. Lane & Brit on the block. Either one wins POV, Enzo goes up and goes home. The only way is for him to win POV. If it's the face morphing, he's screwed. LoL. Can't wait.!!!

Or if Hayden wins PoV and keeps noms the same. It's 2 against 2 this week and either Brit or Enzo out.

His only hope of staying in the house is to win POV. Lane & Brit on the block. Either one wins POV, Enzo goes up and goes home. The only way is for him to win POV. If it's the face morphing, he's screwed. LoL. Can't wait.!!!

Mewo Meow ain't got 9 lives and he is dead man walking :animated_rotfl:

pretty much enzo or britney will leave this week :animated_bouncy:

I don't know why, but I really want Enzo to make final 2. Out of the remaining HG, he will be the only one I will be disappointed to see get evicted.

He is an interesting character.

He is! And as Shipp would say "he has a nice ass!" LOL

If these idiots would stopand think about it they'd realize that keeping Brit for the f2 is smart. They'd have 3 other brigade votes in the house and I'd BET that Rachel would vote for whoever is from the brigade over Brit. Lane MIGHT already have that figured. He says in the DR he wants to take Brit, but he told JC he wants to take Hay...which is the REAL truth?

Archived