Enzo - Week 8 PoV winner

CeCiMom

Poor Brendon's innocence will be dashed to the sea cliffs below. He'll come out of this cynical and hateful, a perfect match for Rachel.

I doubt he takes the game as serious as you make it. Anyone who bases the rest of their lives on living in a house for 3 months with total strangers for big prize money needs to have their head examined.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt he takes the game as serious as you make it. Anyone who bases the rest of their lives on living in a house for 3 months with total strangers for big prize money needs to have their head examined.

Yep, I was teasing. Forgive my dramatics. I was temporarily possessed by a...hand puppet.

Then she kissed their asses so much her lips were blue. She talks behind the others back just like they all do. She's no different than any others in that house except she does the most ass kissing there. They should give her $20,000. for being the best phoney in BB history.

:animated_rotfl:

Did anyone else notice that Enzo was giving Ragan "the horns" while it was his turn during the HOH competition?

YES! LOL He was! I have a DVR so I rewinded and there he was, leaning over the table giving Ragan the horns! I was LMAO!

At first I thought yo, yo, yo, you know whut I mean bro, yo.....was cute and funny. It would still be if his bite was as mean as his bark. Win a few comps, get up in some body's face, something like that. ANYTHING!!!! But our Italian ghetto hero ain't done squat except run his guido mouth to a point that I want him wacked, and wacked good.

I liked him in the beginning but he's gone from yo, yo to DOO DOO. In my perfect world he goes after Ragan does and Britney winds up in the F2 with Lane or Hayden.

If that happens my money says Britney walks with a 1/2 million.

At first I thought yo, yo, yo, you know whut I mean bro, yo.....was cute and funny. It would still be if his bite was as mean as his bark. Win a few comps, get up in some body's face, something like that. ANYTHING!!!! But our Italian ghetto hero ain't done squat except run his guido mouth to a point that I want him wacked, and wacked good.

I liked him in the beginning but he's gone from yo, yo to DOO DOO. In my perfect world he goes after Ragan does and Britney winds up in the F2 with Lane or Hayden.

If that happens my money says Britney walks with a 1/2 million.

If I had been in their house I would have said Enzo put on your Penguin top hat all the time and razed him :animated_rotfl:

Enzo's pointing out the lines in Brendon's face to the guys. He tells them they have to study the "characteristicals".

Hayden at least recognizes there's something wrong, "What's that word?"

Enzo kind of giggles and mumbles it again. "You know!"

Turned on BBAD at 5 am this morning and while the others were yap, yap, yapping away Enzo was in the kitchen building a model plane out of foil, q tips and nail polish. Honestly, it was refreshing to see someone at least trying to do something with their time instead of talking crap.

He has to really wake up now since he has a 1 in 4 shot! He did a great job not alienating any juror! He has won a POV, came close several other times, and helped his team win a movie. He is capable of winning again! :animated_bouncy:

He has to win or he'll be gone. I have no doubt that if he is in final two he will win. Everyone liked him and because he never had a HOH he never nom'd anyone which is a big plus.

I wonder how Enzo would fare if he made F2, especially if he never wins a HOH. Most of the jurors have been HOH before and might view him as a floater. I'm not sure if Brenden or Rachel would give him their vote, just sayin.

That was the story they told about how they wanted the floaters out but it was the players they nom'd.

Archived