Enzo - Week 8 PoV winner

CeCiMom

Oh. My. God.

I just logged on and almost fell off my chair. He won???? Good for Enzo!! Now let's put Lane on the hotseat and see where his loyalty really lies. Britt or Hayden? I would be super pissed if I were Hayden and he put me up.

I can not wait to see what happens!!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enzo said that if Ragan says something to him again he is going to let him have it.

Lane said he could understand that someone is upset over going home but you can't get pissed about losing a comp.

I wonder how Lane would be acting if he was in Ragan's shoes?

Enzo said that if Ragan says something to him again he is going to let him have it.

Lane said he could understand that someone is upset over going home but you can't get pissed about losing a comp.

I wonder how Lane would be acting if he was in Ragan's shoes?

He would be wanting to beat the crap out of someone, maybe Ragan, maybe Britney.

I'm sure it'll be an understanding that no matter who goes on the block...

Ragan is the one going home.

But if they put up Brit and Enzo and Hayden DO vote her out - the Brogade has

gotten rid of 1 of the pretty good Comp players.

I'm hoping Brit stays. At least it would stay a wee bit interesting if she

sticks around for another week.

(can you imagine another week of watching Ragan practice and practice and practice ???)

Does it REALLY matter who lane puts up?

Hatden knows that if some unbelievable fluke happens and nest week Lane is on the block and gets evicted (ok a lot of IF'S!) he at least has Brit...more than he has Ragan...and Enzo is apparently NOT the complete dummy a lot os us thought he was!

Maybe the "meow-meow" is because he's sneaky and quite and creeps up on things!

Enzo by far has been the biggest disappointment this season. I really liked him in the beginning. He was really quite funny. But as the season wore on he's turned out to be a loud mouthed blowhard. I feel sorry for his wife. He's hoping his favorite pizza joint will name a pie after him. Might I suggest a plain cheese pizza with nuttin on it.

Enzo by far has been the biggest disappointment this season. I really liked him in the beginning. He was really quite funny. But as the season wore on he's turned out to be a loud mouthed blowhard. I feel sorry for his wife. He's hoping his favorite pizza joint will name a pie after him. Might I suggest a plain cheese pizza with nuttin on it.

:animated_rotfl:

Yeah, that'll make the 405th time he said he was going to let someone have it and didn't do a damn thing. The guy is all talk.

Yeah, that is basically how everyone was this year. They were all going to tell someone off but it all just got to be a big group hug. The biggest offender was Twitney who was all tough behind doors and then was the biggest ass kisser to their faces. Oh well, we may not get to see any excitement after all.

The biggest offender was Twitney who was all tough behind doors and then was the biggest ass kisser to their faces.

Oh bullsh*t.

She was one of the only ones that actually got up in someone's face. Her and Brendon went at it when she could have kept her mouth shut and avoided any conflict. Ragan stayed in the hammock. It was on BBAD. The fight even continued inside.

Oh bullsh*t.

She was one of the only ones that actually got up in someone's face. Her and Brendon went at it when she could have kept her mouth shut and avoided any conflict. Ragan stayed in the hammock. It was on BBAD. The fight even continued inside.

Yes once! But even though she is not afraid of mild ragan, babyish brenda, and silly Rachel she is very scared of making any of the brigade mad at all.

Oh bullsh*t.

Then she kissed their asses so much her lips were blue. She talks behind the others back just like they all do. She's no different than any others in that house except she does the most ass kissing there. They should give her $20,000. for being the best phoney in BB history.

I thought Hayden and Enzo deserved the Best Actor awards in their interactions with Brendon. Enzo especially was Britney-mean behind Brendon's back. To me Enzo's a 1000x more poisonous than Britney.

I hope Britney phonies her way to the final 2. Anything's better than watching the 3 Stoogies win it all.

I thought Hayden and Enzo deserved the Best Actor awards in their interactions with Brendon. Enzo especially was Britney-mean behind Brendon's back. To me Enzo's a 1000x more poisonous than Britney.

Another reason out of many why I think Enzo is an ass. Brendon was so nice to Enzo and for him to talk behind Brendon's back like that well, it really shows his true colors, he's a useless, ignorant idiot.

Yeah, that is basically how everyone was this year. They were all going to tell someone off but it all just got to be a big group hug. The biggest offender was Twitney who was all tough behind doors and then was the biggest ass kisser to their faces. Oh well, we may not get to see any excitement after all.

They're all talk and full of sh!t and Twitney runs and cries and is so afraid someone is going to yell or get in her face. She can talk behind someone's back but would never say all that she's said to their face.

Yes once! But even though she is not afraid of mild ragan, babyish brenda, and silly Rachel she is very scared of making any of the brigade mad at all.

Twitney can't get the Brigade mad or she loses all the male attention she is trying to get from Hayden and Lane. It's obvious she has the hots for Lane and Hayden her mother even said she wouldn't mind if something happened with Lane I guess she doesn't like Nick to say something like that.

I hope Enzo doesn't win anything and if he gets the $25,000 then the show gave it to him.

Another reason out of many why I think Enzo is an ass. Brendon was so nice to Enzo and for him to talk behind Brendon's back like that well, it really shows his true colors, he's a useless, ignorant idiot.

Brendon was nice to everyone, yet they all talked about him and made fun of him behind his back. I can't see the reasoning for singling out just one person when they all did it.

Brendon was nice to everyone, yet they all talked about him and made fun of him behind his back. I can't see the reasoning for singling out just one person when they all did it.

I felt bad for him when he was voted out. Brit the Twit was the worst offender as far as making fun of him behind his back.

Because once Rachel was out of the house Brendon was closest to Enzo and Enzo was all up in his ass when Brendon won HOH and acting like his best friend, that's why I'm singling him out, I would think that's pretty obvious.

No one else was acting like Brendon's best friend except for Enzo, which makes it that much worse for being two faced.

To me the difference is that Brendon believed Enzo and Hayden were his friends. I think if he takes it personally, their betrayal will hurt the worst. The rest of them Brendon knew didn't like him.

Poor Brendon's innocence will be dashed to the sea cliffs below. He'll come out of this cynical and hateful, a perfect match for Rachel. So I guess things will work out for him after all. Plus, he may get that 25K. I'll vote for him the way things are working out...

I felt bad for him when he was voted out. Brit the Twit was the worst offender as far as making fun of him behind his back.

You know I felt kind of bad for him too. No one went agains their word this season except Twitney and when the others promised someone immunity for the following week it happened. I suppose, that's what anyone gets for trusting her.

To me the difference is that Brendon believed Enzo and Hayden were his friends. I think if he takes it personally, their betrayal will hurt the worst. The rest of them Brendon knew didn't like him.

Poor Brendon's innocence will be dashed to the sea cliffs below. He'll come out of this cynical and hateful, a perfect match for Rachel. So I guess things will work out for him afer all. Plus, he may get that 25K. I'll vote for him the way things are working out...

That's exactly what I'm trying to say, you just said it better lol!

I agree she is so disgusting and I cannot imagine hearing someone talk about my family member like she has talked about the others. I hope she gets nothing out of this game and for her nasty mouth because she deserves nothing.

You know I felt kind of bad for him too. No one went agains their word this season except Twitney and when the others promised someone immunity for the following week it happened. I suppose, that's what anyone gets for trusting her.

Yes, he was pretty nice after Rachel left. He may feel bad when he finds out about the game everyone participated in where the last person in the room was the one who had to listen to his stories! She really lied to his face and drove the knife in deeply.

LOL. I bet they will all be friends outside the house though.

ITA Jersey!

Archived