Enzo - Week 8 PoV winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You did not see Kristen take off her wig or Casey leave his banana suit off long ,the head part, so why can Enzo wear his goofy looking hat :animated_rotfl:

I am not too impressed with the meow meow and that pharse is starting to not sound like a compliment about him.

Hayden is trying to get Lane to put Enzo up as a pawn against Ragan. But the smart thing was he insincerely offered to put himself up first so he could tell Enzo he tried to go up as a pawn himself. Hayden is playing a much smarter game then I thought. He is the sneakiest one there.

I was on board with this guy the first 2 weeks, then unfortuneately I have live feeds and was subjected to hearing him eat. He is a joke--lazy, conceited, disillusioned, gross, and totally ignorant. So disgusting with his hand down his pants, playing pocket poker. GROSS ! ! !

I've heard a lot of people are nauseasted by his chewing noises.

Funny how the hg think he's going to win the $25,000.00 viewer's choice prize. Doesn't seem like it now.

The funnier part about that statement is they're pretty much saying to his face that they hope he doesn't make it to final two by saying that.

It's funny how Hayden the prize stealer is worried about what someone else might win. They're all going to flip when they hear that Ragan one $20,000. They still mention Monet the couture model's $5,000 and she'll never live it down in their eyes. Bitchy group of HG.

Enzo is totally obnoxious. Ive been constant about that and nothing has changed. Enzo is just as entitled to the win as any of them, tho. If he is there, he is entitled. I would just as soon see him win as lane or hayden. Maybe a smidge more.

You did not see Kristen take off her wig or Casey leave his banana suit off long ,the head part, so why can Enzo wear his goofy looking hat :animated_rotfl:

I am not too impressed with the meow meow and that pharse is starting to not sound like a compliment about him.

They were told they HAD to wear the hat so why not meowmeow( AKA pu**ypu**Y)he was also eating this week and they didn't do anything about that either..maybe they thing pu**y pu**y has connections

I've heard a lot of people are nauseasted by his chewing noises.

Funny how the hg think he's going to win the $25,000.00 viewer's choice prize. Doesn't seem like it now.

His eating noises are exactly like a big dog lapping up a bowl of gravy. It's gross.

I'd never vote for him to get the $25 g's. BigBroFanTX described Enzo perfectly....

I have live feeds and was subjected to hearing him eat. He is a joke--lazy, conceited, disillusioned, gross, and totally ignorant. So disgusting with his hand down his pants

brigade domination in last few comps

the days of playing possum is over

enzo finally wins something , pause................ :animated_bouncy:

Archived