Enzo - Week 8 PoV winner

CeCiMom

enzo_palumbo.jpg

Name: Enzo Palumbo

Current Residence: Bayonne, N.J.

Not sure if you can push through to the end... ???

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

took over where kathy left off :animated_bouncy:

I tend to agree with that. I would take enzo for sure. The thing is whether or not ragan wins comps or britney wins comps. Next sunday is key to how it plays out for enzo. Enzo might beat hayden at final 2.

Enzo is still there. That is more than the two brilliant men can say.

What a pathetic player this guy is in competitions. To be honest, he is just a floater that at this point. If I am the house he puts NO fear into me whatsoever. Talks a huge game, going to "hit" people, going to start winning things, "this that and the other got to go", how "this was the Sab, no this person is the Sab", or every time he opens his mouth he is dead wrong.

He missed on an easy question in the POV, he didn't even get close to doing anything in the HOH and then says...."I don't even think there was any cards in mine". Pathetic.

All the rest of the jury members are brigade members and Rachel and Brenda who hate Brit and Ragan. No one on the jury dislikes Enzo. Many times juries have picked winners very personally. This group is the most personal of all. :outfitted_pirate:

I never bought that line from Rachel and Brendon because they did get out the competitors. Even if they didn't it's the most stupid BB concept I ever heard. Who wouldn't want to be final with some slackers, they are no threat?

If I was playing I would have kept Kathy around until final three and then ditch her because she probably would have took it all in the end. They'll hold more grudges with HG who nom'd them and rallied for them to get out.

Sure, Rachel and Brendon said they wanted to be in the game with competitors but who did Rachel want out? Matt. Who else did Brendon want out? Ragan and then Britney.

I didn't say they actually followed through with it, haha. This season was full of hypocrites.

Sure, Rachel and Brendon said they wanted to be in the game with competitors but who did Rachel want out? Matt. Who else did Brendon want out? Ragan and then Britney.

Definitely! Many ended up screwing their own game because of a blind hatred for Brendon, when he turned out to not even be such a bad guy!

I think they will hold a grudge for those who nomed them too

Just reading some of the live feeds and Enzo's playing the "I"m guaranteed 2nd place if I make the F2 cause I ain't won nuttin" card.

I sure do hope these people give the win to somebody who's played the game. Of course the pickings are mighty slim right now!

Just reading some of the live feeds and Enzo's playing the "I"m guaranteed 2nd place if I make the F2 cause I ain't won nuttin" card.

I sure do hope these people give the win to somebody who's played the game. Of course the pickings are mighty slim right now!

Steve didn't we have a bet on the Patriots/Saints!? I won that one! :animated_wave: LOL ; )

Archived