Hayden - Week 8 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

Well, it isn't as if his hair looks good or anything. That kind of hair only belongs on a Kennedy or their close kin and their hair doesn't flip and well, look like absolute cut with a rim soup bowl chit as does Hayden's. Hayden is clueless but will probably win the 500K and the first thing he will do is get a haircut because he is going to be told to lose that hairstyle.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it isn't as if his hair looks good or anything. That kind of hair only belongs on a Kennedy or their close kin and their hair doesn't flip and well, look like absolute cut with a rim soup bowl chit as does Hayden's. Hayden is clueless but will probably win the 500K and the first thing he will do is get a haircut because he is going to be told to lose that hairstyle.

Like Jordan was not cluless if he gets the 500K ;) of course he has a higher intellect then that babe :animated_rotfl:.

In one breath, they declare themselves dodos.

Next breath:

Ears: Oysters are in clams.

Hayseed: Clams have pearls.

Not that we needed additional proof, but yes, dodos. :P

[/quote

:animated_rotfl:

What a lost opportunity. Enzo and Hayden should have been working it like crazy to get Lane to put up Britney.

One of these two guys just got a little farther from advancing in this game.

They shouldn't have let Lane get by with it. It's to their own demise.

My only hope is that they now realize the pecking order with Lane and decide to boot him out next.

WOW!!! Lane put up Hayden??? Unbelievable ... I knew they should have kept Brendon and thrown out Britney ...

Why are Hayden and Enzo such dumbasses ... Their whole point was to get close with Brendon so that they had an Ace in the hole like Matt and Lane ... RLMAO serves them right I guess ... :giggle:

Aren't they suspicious that Lane wouldn't put up Twitney? I swear I think they know each other outside the house.

Brendon ruined it all. He should have put up Twitney to begin with. I think enzo had an idea of what was going on but Hayden is clueless. I hope votes are to keep Ragan, which won't happen.

I don't know -- it just may occur to Britney that it's too tempting to not get rid of Hayden at this point.

Then you watch. She'll try talking Lane into it and she just might get away with it.

If I were Hayden, I'd be playing it real cool to not give them any ideas. But, I would have fought a lot

harder than he did to never have been the replacement nominee to begin with.

Aren't they suspicious that Lane wouldn't put up Twitney? I swear I think they know each other outside the house.

Brendon ruined it all. He should have put up Twitney to begin with. I think enzo had an idea of what was going on but Hayden is clueless. I hope votes are to keep Ragan, which won't happen.

Ginger I have to agree with u here *sigh* as much as I want Ragan gone I have to admit it would be sweet to see him stay because of Enzo and Hayden's stupidity ... BB made Hayden and Enzo look bad when they showed them talking about getting Matt out and becoming friends with Brendon ... However it was the smartest thing for them both, and they blew it when they voted out Brendon instead of Britney ... What they didn't show was how Matt and Lane were on the fence as well and juggling both the brigade and their side alliances ...

I also agree that Brendon should have put up Brit but Brendon has a good heart ... So I can't exactly say he ruined it because Enzo and Hayden still had their chance to get rid of Brit during double eviction and they didn't... GOSH THEY ARE SUCH IDIOTS!

Guest 6Borders

I would like nothing better than to say "Hay, Hay, bye bye" which is exactly what I think Lane & Brit have in mind. Hayden thinks he is all that. He's the one HG I didn't like in his bio before the show and have never changed my mind about.

Regarding his hair, all I can say is the "Peter Brady" look is long gone and most ppl are too young to know who Bobby Sherman was but that look is long gone too.

But he is so poor! He deserves the money because he NEEDS it. Why should he have to go out and actually get a job. Don't you know he could have gone into professional baseball if not for his knee? He is special and is entitled to the money. And a really good contract for a TV show of his own. :rolleyes4: Darn I wish there was a good vomiting emoticon.

But he is so poor! He deserves the money because he NEEDS it. Why should he have to go out and actually get a job. Don't you know he could have gone into professional baseball if not for his knee? He is special and is entitled to the money. And a really good contract for a TV show of his own. :rolleyes4: Darn I wish there was a good vomiting emoticon.

And Brit is buying into exactly that mindset. She has her mind made up that it needs to be her, Lane and Hayden in the final 3 and she is "ok with which ever one wins"

Well Twitney thinks the same and as I wrote in the other thread she told Hayden that if it was Hayden and Lane F2 she would vote for Hayden because Lane doesn't need the money. There is always some sense of entitlement from every BB player.

Well Twitney thinks the same and as I wrote in the other thread she told Hayden that if it was Hayden and Lane F2 she would vote for Hayden because Lane doesn't need the money. There is always some sense of entitlement from every BB player.

Britney played it real smart. First she told Hayden she would vote for him in f2, then she got Lane nervous about Hayden saying she thought he deserved to win, he's poor, he's a good guy, he has a "twinkle" in his eye. That's how she ensured Lane would put up Hay instead of her. Lane's worried Brit would vote for Hay instead of him.....Yep, Brit played it smart. She's playing them all. Even Ragan thinks he's in good with her somewhat while she trhows him under the bus repeatedly.

Britney played it real smart. First she told Hayden she would vote for him in f2, then she got Lane nervous about Hayden saying she thought he deserved to win, he's poor, he's a good guy, he has a "twinkle" in his eye. That's how she ensured Lane would put up Hay instead of her. Lane's worried Brit would vote for Hay instead of him.....Yep, Brit played it smart. She's playing them all. Even Ragan thinks he's in good with her somewhat while she trhows him under the bus repeatedly.

Very good point. She may be blonde but she's far from stupid.

Archived