No way he goes home this week.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he is in deep water

having to depend on lane n enzo to win a comp to save him

good luck with that

:animated_bouncy:

I think that Britney and ragan will be the targets. they'll want them gone now because they are both good at comps. Hayden is safe. Hayden might win it all if he makes it to final 2.

Hayden will decide who goes and stays depending on comps. Not lane. Not Enzo.

I just don't understand how he found both names for the HOH comp so quickly. He put Matt's card in the slot after Brendan and then he was back in a flash. Could BB have put both names in one box, to guarantee that he won? I suspect BB interference again.

I really wanted Brendan to stay in the house.

They were talking about that on the feeds. The cards weren't in the boxes. Hayden found his in the peanuts, put one on the side, brought one in and then went back and grabbed the other. But it was still the easiest HoH ever. Made for an idiot to win.

No. Hayden found both name cards before he ran to the podium. This way, after he placed the first one, all he had to do was run back to grab the second one, saving time.

Yeah I thought of that also but didn't think Hayden would think that far ahead. :unsure: Even a blind squirrel can find an acorn . . .

Too bad he won HOH, I was wanted a real shakeup in the house. Now it just feels that Britney has replaced Matt as the 4th member of the Brigade, that is all that was really accomplished. Brenden couldve shaken up the house, hate to see him go at this point.

Hayden went in to start sucking up to Ragan. He knows the chances of Enzo or Lane winning is small. He wants to be the one on Ragans good side, just in case. And this HoH is also made for an idiot with some muscle, like Jesse. Pop the ball and highest number wins.

Don't laugh but I don't know who Bieber is. :skellington:

I think Britney stuck with Lane and Hayden because they are the youngest and the cutest and that is they type she is used to hanging out with.

just sayin

Archived