Ragan - Week 8 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

Do they seriously forget about the feeds and BBAD??? At least he teaches at the College-level to "adults", but I still would not be looking forward to explaining to my boss or the tenure committee why on national television I talked about what it would be like to smoke pot again (apparently being taped to a wall voluntarily on a Saturday night is not illegal in California!!!)

Do they seriously forget about the feeds and BBAD??? At least he teaches at the College-level to "adults", but I still would not be looking forward to explaining to my boss or the tenure committee why on national television I talked about what it would be like to smoke pot again (apparently being taped to a wall voluntarily on a Saturday night is not illegal in California!!!)

Is being taped to a wall illegal in other states?

(Note to self: remember to change Friday plan. Bring manacles instead.)

As I sit here and watch last nights BBAD, I see Ragan going over his "I wonder's" and I cannot help but think, I wonder how he will feel when he finds out how much he is disliked because he could not stop bashing on Brenden and Rachel and its not because everyone loves Brenden and Rachel, its because that is all he can talk about. To me it shows he is a dispicable (sp?) human being. They are out of the house Ragan!!! Let it go....

As I sit here and watch last nights BBAD, I see Ragan going over his "I wonder's" and I cannot help but think, I wonder how he will feel when he finds out how much he is disliked because he could not stop bashing on Brenden and Rachel and its not because everyone loves Brenden and Rachel, its because that is all he can talk about. To me it shows he is a dispicable (sp?) human being. They are out of the house Ragan!!! Let it go....

I love when he bashes Brendon and Rachel. I even like Ragan. :guitarist:

just sayin

I love the way all the message boards are bashing Ragan. He's especially getting heck on his own website. It's just hysterical the way karma works. After his long diatribe last night about how the world sees him and all his wondering about how much everyone loves him...he is so going to get his little bubble busted! Yeah, Ragan, that's right...your bubble is going to go *POP* like a big ole pimple. I'm already giggling about it.

I love when he bashes Brendon and Rachel. I even like Ragan. :guitarist:

just sayin

Me too!

How would you like some ooey gooey yummy cookies! Haha!

-----

And I totally get why they constantly replay the same feelings, stories, events - they all do. For those of you who are fans of B&R I'm sure it's especially awful to hear it. But I get how they are sense deprived. And especially for Ragan and Britney who fought with B&R and feel as if they've been attacked or hurt - it's easy to stay in attack mode to protect yourself from the same thoughts going round and round your head.

Not saying it's highly evolved, but more understandable in that house. At least in the real world we have TV and books and loved ones to get our minds away from the "dark side".

Who knows, he may be reliving it 20 year from now, but I doubt it. He'll only be screaming that cookie line when he and Britney get together for occasional reunions. Just my opinion!

I love the way all the message boards are bashing Ragan. He's especially getting heck on his own website. It's just hysterical the way karma works. After his long diatribe last night about how the world sees him and all his wondering about how much everyone loves him...he is so going to get his little bubble busted! Yeah, Ragan, that's right...your bubble is going to go *POP* like a big ole pimple. I'm already giggling about it.

Poor little boy lost, he will really be "swigging" on that wine bottle when he realizes his crazy ways will blow his tenure out the window, what state supported school will welcome this sort of attention---oh well---he should have tried to behave little different, in todays world this behavor isn't wise---just sayin

I hope we don't get billed for all this unsolicited psychoanalysis.

I'm beginning to see a pattern of some people liking anything or anyone that other people don't.

ding ding ding ding :animated_wave:

I think the fans are suffering from insanity along with the hamsters.

I hope we don't get billed for all this unsolicited psychoanalysis.

I'm beginning to see a pattern of some people liking anything or anyone that other people don't.

Sorry to apply some depth of thought around here, LOL. Maybe you should try hanging out in the Enzo or Lane thread. I've consistently supported Ragan the entire season. To say that I like someone because others hate them is just a badly thought out insult. Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but whatever. Good thing it's easy to ignore around here so you dont have to be psychoanalyzed without your permission!!!

Poor little boy lost, he will really be "swigging" on that wine bottle when he realizes his crazy ways will blow his tenure out the window, what state supported school will welcome this sort of attention---oh well---he should have tried to behave little different, in todays world this behavor isn't wise---just sayin

Helloooooooooo this is California the land of the loony left wing liberals. I am sure Ragan is all the rage with his scholars.

No worries.

Sorry to apply some depth of thought around here, LOL. Maybe you should try hanging out in the Enzo or Lane thread. I've consistently supported Ragan the entire season. To say that I like someone because others hate them is just a badly thought out insult. Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but whatever. Good thing it's easy to ignore around here so you dont have to be psychoanalyzed without your permission!!!

Come, lie on the couch and tell me why you persist in this liking of Ragan? Are you rebeling against the prevailing viewpoint of others because secretly, you want to be a man? Or maybe you were potty trained too young and now refuse to ever be like all the other children. Its all right, we have doctor-patient confidentiality. No one else will know. :lipsrsealed2:

(Hope you know I'm being facetious.)

Come, lie on the couch and tell me why you persist in this liking of Ragan? Are you rebeling against the prevailing viewpoint of others because secretly, you want to be a man? Or maybe you were potty trained too young and now refuse to ever be like all the other children. Its all right, we have doctor-patient confidentiality. No one else will know. :lipsrsealed2:

Haha! :animated_rotfl:

Dr. straykat:

I'm afraid that I will need multiple sessions to work through my obvious deep-seated issues. I'm eating an apple and laughing at your post...hopefully a good beginning. Thank you for your lightening approach, as we all need it! :)

Me too!

How would you like some ooey gooey yummy cookies! Haha!

-----

And I totally get why they constantly replay the same feelings, stories, events - they all do. For those of you who are fans of B&R I'm sure it's especially awful to hear it. But I get how they are sense deprived. And especially for Ragan and Britney who fought with B&R and feel as if they've been attacked or hurt - it's easy to stay in attack mode to protect yourself from the same thoughts going round and round your head.

Not saying it's highly evolved, but more understandable in that house. At least in the real world we have TV and books and loved ones to get our minds away from the "dark side".

Who knows, he may be reliving it 20 year from now, but I doubt it. He'll only be screaming that cookie line when he and Britney get together for occasional reunions. Just my opinion!

Great Post #1, totally agree!

Great Post #2

:animated_rotfl:

:queen::pooh:

I really can't stand Enzo...I'm sick of Meow meow...he's a giant blow hard without a brain in his head...but! Seeing him knock Ragan sideways and grab that CD and watching Ragan whine and throw that baby fit was freaking awesome! Props to Enzo for putting the melancholy baby outta the game! Go Enzo!

I'm taking up donations for the "Get Ragan A Box Of Kleenex"

Maximum contribution" 2 cents.

<snickering> I just donated mine.

Can we just stuff them in his big whiny mouth?

Archived