Ragan - Week 8 Nominee

CeCiMom

What is the OTEV comp?

It's VETO backwards - in the past it's been "The Great OTEV" - a god that speaks questions you have to answer - the question has an answer that is something you have to search for and return with - You search for it in the decorated set (like woods, rocks, water, etc) it could be like a doll with the houseguest name on it or rocks for numbers that signify the number on a day that something happened.

Here's an example: http://www.casttv.com/video/4ex23d/big-brother-9-episode-25-part-3-4-video

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The producers want him to campaign for editing purposes. So viewers think it's going to be a close vote. The producers really are clueless. Regan basically told the producers to kiss his ass and that he wasn't going to waste his breath just to give them footage.

Ragan is clueless too. He could use his Brigade knowledge to maybe stay, since the guys are pretty fractured as an alliance anyway, tell Britney and maybe strike a deal with Enzo to send Hayden home. So far the idiot hasn't told anybody. He's probably waiting to drop that bombshell when it doesn't matter anymore.

That's why this season sucks so bad. They're all so arrogant and think they don't have to do anything for entertainment purposes for viewers. I hated Will and Boogie, but at least All Stars they realized even in down times they needed to drum up something for on camera so people could have some drama edited into the show.

The only drama this year was Rachel and it was evicted with her.

Rachel caused very little drama other than her own personal drama. Her constant whining that she had to fight for her life every day, even though she was HoH for two weeks and safe for those weeks. She created her position in the house by using the word "we" from the second week on in every conversation. Even these idiots know that "we" has to go. Then there was her drama when Brendon failed her in some way and she lashed out at him, gave him the cold shoulder or cried. A few small fights doesn't make for much drama.

Ragan talks about a time he got pulled over, at 2:30 in the morning about a block away from his house on the way home from a club. How he didn't get a DUI. The next morning, he found his keys still in the door outside.

Wow ,that is a boy that cannot hold his liquor :smilielol:

It makes sense for Lane to take Ragan's deal. If they vote out Hayden, and Lane has a final 3 deal with both Britney and Ragan, he will make the final 3.

You have to assume either Britney or Ragan will beat Enzo in the HOH competition and Enzo would be the target. Worst case scenario, Enzo wins POV next week. But if he did win POV he would be the only vote and would never vote out Lane because he knows he cant beat Ragan/Britney in final 3 HOH competition. If Lane votes out Hayden, he guarantees himself final 3.

It makes sense.

It makes sense for Lane to take Ragan's deal. If they vote out Hayden, and Lane has a final 3 deal with both Britney and Ragan, he will make the final 3.

You have to assume either Britney or Ragan will beat Enzo in the HOH competition and Enzo would be the target. Worst case scenario, Enzo wins POV next week. But if he did win POV he would be the only vote and would never vote out Lane because he knows he cant beat Ragan/Britney in final 3 HOH competition. If Lane votes out Hayden, he guarantees himself final 3.

It makes sense.

It might make sense but I assure you it will not happen ;)

I don't know if any of the guys have real loyalty to each other. I think Hayden has his "I'm such a good guy persona" down to a fine art but will backstab Lane in a heartbeat if he thinks it will get him the money. Lane would be smart to cut him now and keep Ragan.

It makes sense.

It might guarantee him final 3 but it almost guarantees that he won't make it farther than that. Ragan is the most likely to win the final HoH and no way would he take Lane over Brit.

It might guarantee him final 3 but it almost guarantees that he won't make it farther than that. Ragan is the most likely to win the final HoH and no way would he take Lane over Brit.

I agree that Ragan is most likely to win the final HOH in a final 3 between Ragan, Britney, and Lane. But Britney would DEF take Lane to the final 2. So the question becomes ... is Ragan more likely to win the final HOH than Britney and Lane combined?? I say no .. Ragan prob has a 40% chance of winning, britney 35% and Lane 25%.

I'm confused...isn't the f3 comps two endurances and the two winners do that quiz, then they choose who to take to f2?

SO, IF Ragan stays, the f4 got for HOH and he wins...out goes Hayden. Ragan, Brit and Lane are the f3...lane wins 1 endurance thing and the other is a crap shoot, but probably Ragan would beat Brit...now Ragan and Lane do the quiz and Ragan wins...and he takes ???

Maybe my memory has stalled, I just keep seeing evil Dick shivering and falling off! And then him and whats-his-name doing the quiz while Danielle sits behind the wall!

I agree that Ragan is most likely to win the final HOH in a final 3 between Ragan, Britney, and Lane. But Britney would DEF take Lane to the final 2. So the question becomes ... is Ragan more likely to win the final HOH than Britney and Lane combined?? I say no .. Ragan prob has a 40% chance of winning, britney 35% and Lane 25%.

I say the odds are stronger that Ragan ain't gonna get the chance.

Sitting here listening to Ragan's ruminations about his BB experience is making me gag and laugh at the same time! Damn Ragan, you didn't go to Africa and build a damn orphanage...you're on a TV show where you lie and scheme to win money! Stop with the melodrama, EDIT!

Sitting here listening to Ragan's ruminations about his BB experience is making me gag and laugh at the same time! Damn Ragan, you didn't go to Africa and build a damn orphanage...you're on a TV show where you lie and scheme to win money! Stop with the melodrama, EDIT!

Ragan is gonna have post BB syndrome :animated_rotfl:

Archived