Ragan - Week 8 Nominee

CeCiMom

Obsessed is an over worked word in these threads. Upset would be more appropriate. The HG's have nothing else to do but trash each other. BB should give them something to do.

As per usual, sweetie pie, ITA. All they will do from here on out is sleep. Put their arses to work. But most of BB rules are obviously carved in stone by a flame on Mt. Aratat....lol

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As per usual, sweetie pie, ITA. All they will do from here on out is sleep. Put their arses to work. But most of BB rules are obviously carved in stone by a flame on Mt. Aratat....lol

LMAO! It's the 11th commandment.

LMAO! It's the 11th commandment.

The highlight of tonight's show for me was seeing Kathy. As close second runner up was Rachel's less than enthusiastic reaction to Brenda's eviction.

On BBAD (I just ff'd it) I noticed Bitchney is eating like a pig.

The highlight of tonight's show for me was seeing Kathy. As close second runner up was Rachel's less than enthusiastic reaction to Brenda's eviction.

On BBAD (I just ff'd it) I noticed Bitchney is eating like a pig.

Rachel was obviously less then enthused. What the "man I love" just blew 5 large? Ya think she wants him now? Oh she'll pork him till the end of the season then it's bye bye Brenda.

Rachel was obviously less then enthused. What the "man I love" just blew 5 large? Ya think she wants him now? Oh she'll pork him till the end of the season then it's bye bye Brenda.

Rachel's theme song should be "Hey Big Spender"....lol...And Brenda will feel more at home getting off watching the male swim team shower.

this season sucked, I am talking in past tense because it has been over for me for the longest. Cannot stand Ragen, what a douche, by by now little tired old queen. He will prolly try to find a way to make Matts lie ok somehow, what the hell ever. barf!!!!!!!

ITA! Have already cancelled the live feeds and am no longer watching BBAD. Will just watch the CBS show as I really don't care who wins just hope they show Ragean finding out about Matt's lie and then I am done. What a disappointment!!!!! :disgust:

ITA! Have already cancelled the live feeds and am no longer watching BBAD. Will just watch the CBS show as I really don't care who wins just hope they show Ragean finding out about Matt's lie and then I am done. What a disappointment!!!!! :disgust:

It will be even funnier if Ragan is so upset that he pitches a fit more then Kathy and starts bawling :animated_rotfl:

It will be even funnier if Ragan is so upset that he pitches a fit more then Kathy and starts bawling :animated_rotfl:

I hope he says, "That's okay, you a**hole, because I'm the f**king saboteur and part of the reason you lost this game."

They'll probably just hug it out. It's just a game.

I hope he says, "That's okay, you a**hole, because I'm the f**king saboteur and part of the reason you lost this game."

They'll probably just hug it out. It's just a game.

Oh yeah-he has his own secret LOL

I always completely forget about the sab- it was so lame! :animated_rotfl:

Archived