Ragan - Week 8 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed!

They are all acting like I am making something up about him. He's a sissy and he couldn't get any girly-girlish if he tried. I just call them as I see them.

Not sure if he spoke to Enzo at any time but he may have had a better chance for staying or at least getting a vote. Enzo is on to Lane and Twit (and even Hayden), but I doubt he has the balls to go against the house as every hg in his position before him.

Having Hayden go home would have shook things up a bit at least. This is the most predictable season yet.

LOL I have never heard a man make such a girly "OWOWOWOWOWOW" in my life! LOL- I cannot get over it-it was so funny! :animated_rotfl:

I know the answer but I'm going to ask anyway...Is there any chance of Regan staying?

I don't believe so, anything I have heard it's ragan out.

ive4nc.jpg

Ah, this guy was such a pill.

I hope he really screams at Matt too though! :animated_bouncy:

Wait till he finds out his hero Mutt lied about wifey's illiness. From the JH clips it looked like it didn't fly to well with the rest of the misfits. Hah.

Wait till he finds out his hero Mutt lied about wifey's illiness. From the JH clips it looked like it didn't fly to well with the rest of the misfits. Hah.

:animated_wave: I cannot wait to see that! ragan will take it the worst of all. he might even wonder why he threw himself under the bus for the "genius" LOL

:animated_wave: I cannot wait to see that! ragan will take it the worst of all. he might even wonder why he threw himself under the bus for the "genius" LOL

I think he will feel like such a horses a@@, and maybe then come to the realization that it was all for game play in final two and respect that. I still don't like Matt or his wife for this. If I ever met or saw them, I would never give them the time of day. Karma is a boitch, and I pray for other members of his family that they never get sick. My daughter took chemo for 6 1/2 yrs, bonemarrow, and surgery, I have no respect for someone that would lie about something like that. My opinion, don't harrass me.

I think the HGs made a mistake in not keeping Ragan. I think Hayden could win it all. I wasn't a Ragan fan, I just thought he was the best strategic choice to keep.

That being said, I think his speech when he was going out, was admirable. Even though I could almost hear JC grinding her teeth about the HG's shout outs.

I thought it was sort of sad when he said he had 3 brothers, and he doesn't have a relationship with any of them. I giggled a little when he said his mom would of wanted him to pay back his student loans. For the first time tonight he seemed like a human, likeable guy with real life issues.

That's a Ragan I could of liked.

I wish I had seen more of it, and not just in the end.

Can't wait to find out Ragan's reaction to Matt's Big Lie...considering he's in "love" with Matt he'll probably praise Matt for his brilliant game play. Why is Ragan so obsessed with Brenchel? Girlfriend needs to learn living in present moment.

this season sucked, I am talking in past tense because it has been over for me for the longest. Cannot stand Ragen, what a douche, by by now little tired old queen. He will prolly try to find a way to make Matts lie ok somehow, what the hell ever. barf!!!!!!!

Archived