Ragan - Week 8 Nominee

CeCiMom

Harping on it is what got Annie evicted.

He's gone over the scenarios with both, neither will save him. If Brit votes for Ragan, Lane breaks the tie, Lane votes out Hayden, he loses not only Haydens vote in JH but also Enzo's for going against the brigade. He also leaves himself open to nomination and eviction by Enzo for going against the brigade. Brit won't vote out Hayden because he is gone no matter what she does, and she knows it. She's told him why and he understands.

There isn't anything Ragan can say or do right now to stay tonight. Unless Hayden or Enzo do something that pisses off Lane, he's gone. Harping on it will only seal his fate even more than it already is.

I don't get the live feeds :( so I don't know what all has been said, although I have read most of the updaters(thank you guys sooooooo much).

Ragan is smart, he goes over everything in his head over and over and over again. IMVHO he should try something else if what he has tried isn't working. He should tell Brit Hayden won the prizes in the POV even if he isn't sure about that. He should drive in the fact to Enzo that Lane and Brit are together til the end. It's just my opinon, my wish that he do something.

The point I'm trying to make is that IT COULDN'T HURT.

But that is my opinion which I defend. But I respect yours too.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harping on it is what got Annie evicted.

He's gone over the scenarios with both, neither will save him. If Brit votes for Ragan, Lane breaks the tie, Lane votes out Hayden, he loses not only Haydens vote in JH but also Enzo's for going against the brigade. He also leaves himself open to nomination and eviction by Enzo for going against the brigade. Brit won't vote out Hayden because he is gone no matter what she does, and she knows it. She's told him why and he understands.

There isn't anything Ragan can say or do right now to stay tonight. Unless Hayden or Enzo do something that pisses off Lane, he's gone. Harping on it will only seal his fate even more than it already is.

While I agree that Ragan will get evicted tonight...I don't agree that Lame would lose Hayden's jury vote nor Enzo's, also don't think Enzo would nom Lame if he were to win next HoH. Enzo would have no choice but to stay loyal to Lame next week...what's he gonna do, team up with Ragan? Ha...he can't stand Ragan ...and he can't stand Brit either.

If Lame were to cast the tie breaking vote to evict Hayseed, all he'd have to say is that he's sorry buddy but he doesn't think he'd stand a chance to beat him (Hayseed) in the end and that it's completely strategic. Hayden would understand, all would be forgive, blah blah blah...in the end, the Bra's would stay true to each other in the jury vote...no doubt in my mind.

I don't think Lame sees the big picture...not getting rid of Hayseed tonight will be the demise of both him and Brit.

He already knows. He's said in the DR several times that the boys are in an alliance, and Lane and Brit are together. He knows. He also knows there is nothing he can really do about it, at this point.

While I agree that Ragan will get evicted tonight...I don't agree that Lame would lose Hayden's jury vote nor Enzo's, also don't think Enzo would nom Lame if he were to win next HoH. Enzo would have no choice but to stay loyal to Lame next week...what's he gonna do, team up with Ragan? Ha...he can't stand Ragan ...and he can't stand Brit either.

If Lame were to cast the tie breaking vote to evict Hayseed, all he'd have to say is that he's sorry buddy but he doesn't think he'd stand a chance to beat him (Hayseed) in the end and that it's completely strategic. Hayden would understand, all would be forgive, blah blah blah...in the end, the Bra's would stay true to each other in the jury vote...no doubt in my mind.

I don't think Lame sees the big picture...not getting rid of Hayseed tonight will be the demise of both him and Brit.

I agree with all this you said. I think that Lane wants to wait until it's final 3-then he thinks he won't have to make an excuse as to why he voted out one of the BG members.

Either that or he wants Brit to do his dirty work to get rid of one of them next week.

But he doesn't want the blood on his hands....yet.

I just think those HG are stupid. NOW it is time to make deals to go to the end and try to stick with it (I don't know they only make deals in the beginning, as if they would last). Ragan could make a deal with Brit and Lane by telling them if he wins HoH he would put Enzo up. Ragan should point out to Lane and Brit that if either Enzo or Hayden win HOH, Brit and Lane will be nominated. I don't understand why this would not be a good deal. I think Lane & Britt have more chances with they make a deal with Ragan.

Ragan was the one who brought up gay/straight when he got drunk and started going on about how he might start giving straights a chance even though he is usually suspicious of them.

I don't understand new people just coming in last month telling people who have been here five years to leave our forum because they don't like that poster addressing an issue Ragan started!

Very pushy!

Ragan is gay, he owns it. His opinions of straights are prejudice.

We are entitled to express our opinions of HG's without being called to task because poster/posters doesn't agree with it. I've been here a long time myself. I rarely post anymore as I feel I have to qualify my every remark, because someone is always offended. Bull.

I agree with all this you said. I think that Lane wants to wait until it's final 3-then he thinks he won't have to make an excuse as to why he voted out one of the BG members.

Either that or he wants Brit to do his dirty work to get rid of one of them next week.

But he doesn't want the blood on his hands....yet.

yup...but he doesn't realize that usually one needs to get blood on their hands in order to be deemed worthy of the win.

I say usually only because of the debacle of a win last season where they voted the nice person instead of the one that at least played. <_<

We are entitled to express our opinions of HG's without being called to task because poster/posters doesn't agree with it. I've been here a long time myself. I rarely post anymore as I feel I have to qualify my every remark, because someone is always offended. Bull.

Shipp you are awesome as always! :animated_bouncy:

LOL Now for my opinion of this HG. He really only stopped any fights when he himself was not the center of drama. When HE wanted to tell someone off it was OK though. I just don't like the way he has downed people for expressing their feelings but now it's OK for him to moan and mope. Just a few hours and he's gone.

yup...but he doesn't realize that usually one needs to get blood on their hands in order to be deemed worthy of the win.

I say usually only because of the debacle of a win last season where they voted the nice person instead of the one that at least played. <_<

I think that Lane needs a bold move like this (evicting Hayden) in order to have good chances to win votes. I bet Matt will think it was a good move, so will Brendon. I think even Hayden would vote for him in the end.

So you are saying Enzo will be in the final two :animated_rotfl:

I believe Hayden, given the opportunity, would rather sit next to Enzo at F2 than next to Lane.

Yea ,the key word being opportunity ;)

If he were evicted...he'd have no opportunity. ;)

That willl never happen tonite as the patron saint of drunks could not save Ragan :animated_rotfl:

But I still think Hayden will be one in the end with Lane second .

I realize it won't happen...I've said it numerous other times elsewhere. Didn't feel the need to say it again. :animated_rotfl:

I realize it won't happen...I've said it numerous other times elsewhere. Didn't feel the need to say it again. :animated_rotfl:

Yes, you are right, ImIn. Unless there is the sudden thunk as Lane's brain shifts into 2nd gear, it is has been a foregone conclusion that Ragan will be going. There are just some of us who wish that wasn't the case.

And ImIn, I have to say that whenever you post and I see your avatar, it brings back the horrible memories of Brendon constantly digging in his nose and flicking/wiping it all over the house. Thanks so much. :crybaby:

I realize that Ragan is going home tonight and there is probably little he can do/say to change Britney/Lanes mind, but I wish he would try something!

There are some good arguments to be made. Speaking to them one time, a few days ago, is not enough.

I have never see houseguests lay down and quit like this when they think they are going home.

And ImIn, I have to say that whenever you post and I see your avatar, it brings back the horrible memories of Brendon constantly digging in his nose and flicking/wiping it all over the house. Thanks so much. :crybaby:

My pleasure! :laugh4:

I was thinking I needed to change it again to a current house guest...but just for you, I'll leave it as is for a bit longer... :sneaky:

I realize that Ragan is going home tonight and there is probably little he can do/say to change Britney/Lanes mind, but I wish he would try something!

There are some good arguments to be made. Speaking to them one time, a few days ago, is not enough.

I have never see houseguests lay down and quit like this when they think they are going home.

Actually... most of the house guests this season have been like that. They've all thought basically along the lines of "if I don't win veto, I'm going home.."

The only one who even tried to fight her status was Kristen really and she did it so poorly that she still went home.

tick tick :animated_bouncy:

Agreed!

They are all acting like I am making something up about him. He's a sissy and he couldn't get any girly-girlish if he tried. I just call them as I see them.

Not sure if he spoke to Enzo at any time but he may have had a better chance for staying or at least getting a vote. Enzo is on to Lane and Twit (and even Hayden), but I doubt he has the balls to go against the house as every hg in his position before him.

Having Hayden go home would have shook things up a bit at least. This is the most predictable season yet.

Archived