Ragan - Week 8 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if I didn't find him so overly overly about everything, I could like him, but I want him to go away and soon plz,lol

if I didn't find him so overly overly about everything, I could like him, but I want him to go away and soon plz,lol

Overly overly. LOL. I like that and he is. I just dislike the rest of them more than him.

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: Ragan Fox: America's Next Top Bottom :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: will be gone as I do not think he will win POV !

I've watched bits and pieces of ANTM today and he reminds me of Whitney the over-the-top, drama queen of that cycle. She won the cycle even though they called her phoney. I hope Ragan is gone soon, but after Twitney.

I like the thought of that but it is just too sensible and it would put the lone gay guy in position to possibly win the 500K. Could that be? Is Big Brother as sophisticated as Amazing Race? No.

looks like it is going to be end of road for old ragan boy

surely the boys minus enzo will keep britney :animated_bouncy:

20k in bank and still depress

only in america :flags_unitedstates::animated_bouncy:

Not that I like Ragan or anything -- cause I don't. But how do we know if it was a fair comp? We weren't there. We only see the edited slap stick part shown on tv. Not everything is sore losing all the time.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that it wasn't completely fair but whatcha gonna do about it, ragan. nothing. Nothing you can do. CYA. Dammit now I have to find another fave. I bring such bad luck to faves let me see.......HAYDEN!

Enzo dove for something he needed, so if you're thinking it wasn't fair because of something production did I don't see it.

He thinks it's unfair because he was expecting a Morph comp and studied hard for it and while he expected the morph he told Enzo it wasn't going to be a morph comp. He got outsmarted and that's why he's mad. He's a whiney, crying sore loser baby with $20,000. more than the others for doing squat.

what an overdramatic little EDIT,he has 20 grand in the bank, enjoy the next couple of days... did he really think "they" were going to let him advance to final 4? and by "they" I mean production.. there is nothing else to figure out Ragan, you're done, its over.. stop counting things on your fingers.

Archived