Ragan - Week 8 Nominee

CeCiMom

ragan_fox.jpg

Name: Ragan Fox

Current Residence: West Hollywood, Calif.

I think he might be up to something if he wins HoH (i.e. Brigade Grenade). So, I'm not going to root against him this week.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

going to have to team up with britney if he wants to taste f2 :animated_bouncy:

Here I go again. As much as I ragged on you I am going to pull for you to win this thing. I admire how you came through tonight under pressure and that you voted for Matt and that you didnt lose it when you realized that Matt had made a total fool of you just wait kiddo there is more to come when this is over the wife is NOT ill. Go Ragan!

Please lose Ragan lose!!!! Another week of watching him on the feeds sucks!!!! Go Britney Go!!!! The only deserving one left in there.

I've hated Ragan for weeks, but god if he doesn't win, these pigs are going to walk away with the money. This will be such a horrid season unless he wins. Otherwise they'll talk Britney into getting him out if Britney were to win it. And if any of the guys were to win, Brit and Ragan are going up together.

*Sigh* What a bust season.

I wonder how many times we'll have to hear "on myself" this week. He'll probably lie on his bed and cry until his eyes are sore as many times as he uses his new catch phrase. What a flame!

I am sick of his crying jags! He's definitely my least favorite.

I am sick of his crying jags! He's definitely my least favorite.

Production really screwed him over bad because he wanted to go change into pants and they called them to the meeting. I guess we got screwed over too because we had to continue watching him in his tight little boy shirt and girly shorts.

Production really screwed him over bad because he wanted to go change into pants and they called them to the meeting. I guess we got screwed over too because we had to continue watching him in his tight little boy shirt and girly shorts.

LOL I am still waiting for HOH news! I really hope it's not him/her!

Now that Brendon is gone, I guess I'm rooting for Ragan and Brit. :disappointed: Someone has to break up the 3 deadbeats... :pirate_new:

I wonder how many times we'll have to hear "on myself" this week. He'll probably lie on his bed and cry until his eyes are sore as many times as he uses his new catch phrase. What a flame!

When I saw the faces Ragan was making during the last have not comps where they drank gross stuff he reminded me of the scarecrow from the Wizard Of Oz.

Archived