Thursday, 8/26 Show

laladoopiedu

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard succubus and laughed when Julie tried to tell him to watch his language. I thought it was hilarious and posted something about it yesterday right after she "chastised" him. Too funny

I heard b*tch the first time too, and immediately thought how that word is allowed in songs, so must be allowed on tv too?

But then realized it was "sucubus" which must be one of the most googled things last night.

I doubt he really meant that about Britney, probably just bitter. Cause the word definitely applies more to Rachel, and maybe once he re-watches the tapes and realizes how shady he seemed throwing Ragan under the bus, he'll understand a little more what happened.

One final zinger from Matt to one-up Julie and everyone else on his word usage and to show (AGAIN) what a genius he is.

Oh wow, he used the word sucubus. :notworthy:

Only a big-boy genius such as Matt would feel superior for doing such a thing.

Chen-Bot clearly heard Bitch. And she's right Bitch is allowed on air by the FCC. But even if it's allowed, CBS doesn't want it used on their show because they're a "family network" ah the irony. Big Brother is one of the most vile shows out there. It's morals are totally more in line with fox programing than CBS.

Archived