Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/23

CeCiMom

Do they normally call someone in the diary room and put the rest of the house on outdoor lock down?

Not unless is time for the POV or nomination ceremony. WTH???? They are freaking out that Ragan has a power or has DOR'd.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The feeds just briefly switched to the BB theme song while production moved coral around in the fish tank. Haha, the HGs are still speculating and they're just rearranging the fish tank while Ragan is coincidentally in the DR. :animated_bouncy:

Britney just threw out the idea that maybe they're just cleaning out the dead fish real quick. Smart girl!

BB is pushing for her not to nom Matt...

Hopefully, BB will talk to Britney again today and convince her to nominate Hayden. But who knows.

Am I understanding this correctly? BB can tell them who to nominate and vote for?

Why are we watching this show if that is true?

I know I may be naive, but tell me this isn't so.

This cast has no drama. Seriously Matt goes on the block I thought for sure all hell would break loose. There is hardly any drama at all. This reminds me of when Jeff back doored Russell last year however that had some real drama to it. This cast nope they just keep going on being one big happy family.

I can't believe Matt hasn't exposed The Brigade to everyone.

Ragan cried because Matt was on the block - Pathetic

Ragan campaigned for Matt because he plays hard and has integrity - Pathetic

Ragan's face finding out Stacy's perfectly healthy and her illness was for sympathy votes. - Priceless!

I cannot imagine what kind of breakdown this will cause when he finds out finale night.

Matt has got Ragean trapped on the hammock. Matt is giving R the biggest load of BS of the season. As much as I dislike R I feel sorry for him. R has some faults, as we all do, but I know he would be a loyal and diehard friend to have. I really believe that had M and R had gotten to F2 R would have wanted M to win due to his "sick" wife. R is going to have a lot of eye openers when it comes to Matt and he is going to be so hurt. Just as this conversation is BS Ragean will learn Matt used him the entire game.

Matt is a disgusting, despicable piece of shit. I have not disliked anyone more than Natalie but he comes a close second. The sad thing is he won money with his Pandora (you just know he did) and then whatever prize he won this last go round. OMG......I cannot stand this man!!!!!!

I don't get it.. Ragan is sitting there telling Matt who he believes is alligned (which he's right on the money) and Matt's just sitting there not saying a word.. perfect opportunity to say.. "hey these people are alligned, you need me in the game to get them out"

I don't get it.. Ragan is sitting there telling Matt who he believes is alligned (which he's right on the money) and Matt's just sitting there not saying a word.. perfect opportunity to say.. "hey these people are alligned, you need me in the game to get them out"

Maybe he's going to be loyal to The Brigade to the end. Honestly though I wish for Ragan's sake he would tell him the truth about Stacy at the very least. It would help matters.

Matt doesn't need to convince Ragan - he's already a sure vote. It's obvious that he will support Matt no matter what. Matt's work with Ragan is done.

Am I understanding this correctly? BB can tell them who to nominate and vote for?

Why are we watching this show if that is true?

I know I may be naive, but tell me this isn't so.

It is true.

BB just doesn't like us to know about it but every now and then we hear a house-guest say something about production hinting about things to them in their diary room sessions before they cut to bubbles or get the BB voice telling them not to talk about production.

Fans have known for years that BB, without coming right out and saying it to the house-guests, will tend to urge certain players on in a direction they or fans favour.

If they favour it, it's for ratings. If the viewers favour it, it's to keep us appeased so we don't tune out when the most popular houseguest goes home too early.

They no doubt urged Matt to use the DPOV last week as well as urged to get him nominated in the first place so we could have this power used on the live show.

Last year they tried to get Jeff and Jordan to trust Russell but they would have no part of the hints and sent Russ packing causing one of the dumbest game moves in BB history.

I'm sure this year they've been whispering sweet nothings into most of the house-guests ears. This week it would probably be about how getting rid of Regan may be the smarter move but luckily, it looks like Matt will be going.

Still, that won't stop them from asking the cast how well they really trust Enzo this week, just in case there is a chance to keep Matt around for some drama.

Is it unfair game-play?

Yes, but this is a multi-million dollar business and they want ratings up instead of a boring month of people all getting along.

At least they've never come right out and directly revealed major secrets to any of the house-guests, although they were speculating about if there were a possibility for "a secret alliance of men" in the house to a couple people a few weeks ago.

I think it was the order in which he would like to see evictions... Matt, Ragan, Brendon, Britney, Enzo and leave him (Hayden) and Lane for F2.

Anyone catch what Hayden was mouthing to the camera after his convo with Matt. I had the wrong camera view so I couldn't read his lips.

Sorry, I missed that. I did catch bits and pieces of Matt and Ragan in the Taj room. Matt was confessing to Ragan that he has been a part of the BB process before and remembers certain people in production as well as previous players (Dan, Natalie). They kept getting yelled at to stop talking about production and the cameras would cut away when they started up again so that's all I got. Did anybody else see this on BBAD?

Archived