Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/23

CeCiMom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cameras went briefly to the yard where the big tough guys have found a mantis. Cameras went back to Brit/Brendon probably because they don't want the veiwers to see them torture it.

Are you sure it was a mantis and not Ragan...LOL!

So do you guys think Matt will expose the Brigade after going on the block? I still can't believe he hasn't exposed The Brigade ahead of time it may change her mind. It will be interesting because if Brendon wins HOH next it may change his mind on going after Ragan.

Brit losses the game if she votes Matt out.Unfortunately Matt has really blown it by trying to jam Ragan under the bus.

Brit can still stand a chance of making to the final three by holding fast with Matt/Ragan but for some reason she just can't see the obvious alliance of Lane/Hay and Enzo,two of whom are obviously running with Brenda.

The fun will come with the second eviction this week with Ragan and Brenda being the only ones who actually win challeges.My money is on Ragan, that would be awesome if/when Matt is evicted this week.

So do you guys think Matt will expose the Brigade after going on the block? I still can't believe he hasn't exposed The Brigade ahead of time it may change her mind. It will be interesting because if Brendon wins HOH next it may change his mind on going after Ragan.

I have no doubt he will. He's so cocky he doesn't think he needs to expose them now. And don't you know....he's running the BB house. He reminds us every DR session.

Nothing is going to change Britney's mind. She totally trusts Lane, Enzo, Hayden to take her to the end.

I hope your right. I just can't wait to see what Ragan does too. I have a feeling he will dump her like he did Rachel.

I'm pretty sure if Matt goes on the Block the Brigade will be exposed. He has Ragan's votes and will need to somehow someway convince Brendon than those 3 are together and he'll be the odd man out. Britney is then the deciding vote allowing for Matt to say.

However, I still think Brendon would rather be on the back end of a Brigade alliance than with Britney, Matt and Ragan. But it would make for an interesting week.

I'm pretty sure if Matt goes on the Block the Brigade will be exposed. He has Ragan's votes and will need to somehow someway convince Brendon than those 3 are together and he'll be the odd man out. Britney is then the deciding vote allowing for Matt to say.

However, I still think Brendon would rather be on the back end of a Brigade alliance than with Britney, Matt and Ragan. But it would make for an interesting week.

What point does it do to expose the Brigade? You still have 2 Brigade members voting and that's only going to add fuel to the fire and make them want to get rid of him even more. Brendon mind is set and won't be changed.

Matt can do all the convincing he wants to Brendon and he is still going to vote him out. Keep in mind, Brendon's vote is personal for Rachel. I don't think there will be a tie and even if there is Britney is voting Matt out.

If I were Brendon I would take my chances beating 3 guys who have won next to nothing versus Matt, Britney, and Ragan who have actually won things. He will try probably, but fail!!!

We just WBRB and Brendon was called to DR. I think the moment of truth has arrived finally!!!!

What point does it do to expose the Brigade? You still have 2 Brigade members voting and that's only going to add fuel to the fire and make them want to get rid of him even more. Brendon mind is set and won't be changed.

Matt can do all the convincing he wants to Brendon and he is still going to vote him out. Keep in mind, Brendon's vote is personal for Rachel. I don't think there will be a tie and even if there is Britney is voting Matt out.

Well I'm saying its his only shot. Enzo and Lane are locked for voting Matt while Ragan for Enzo. That leaves one person left and thats Brendon.

Thats the only card Matt has left to play.

Well I'm saying its his only shot. Enzo and Lane are locked for voting Matt while Ragan for Enzo. That leaves one person left and thats Brendon.

Thats the only card Matt has left to play.

Yep I think he will try, but I don't think there's a chance in hell Britney and Brendon will take the bait. So how long does the POV Ceremony usually take? Anyone know exactly I assume it isn't real long and then they give us our feeds back?

Yep I think he will try, but I don't think there's a chance in hell Britney and Brendon will take the bait. So how long does the POV Ceremony usually take? Anyone know exactly I assume it isn't real long and then they give us our feeds back?

I agree. But at least it'll be something interesting to watch?

This is why I like having a character like Jessie around. Even though everyone hates him, watching him lose makes it awesome.

Gives you someone to really dislike and helps create fan favourites (Jeff/Jordan & Dan?)

pov ceremony seem to be over :animated_bouncy:

matt is on block :animated_bouncy:

The last week of BBAD demonstrates why I'll be canceling Showtime earlier than ever this year. If/when Britney is voted out -- there will be nothing but "F" bombing men playing pool. How dull is that? Maybe, just maybe, Ragan would provide a spark, but I doubt it would be enough to keep this show from being a pool snooze fest.

Archived