PoV - Week 7

Nikki2005

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brendon is a good competitor. He and Brit are now tied with comp wins. Getting Rachel out of the house was the best thing to happen for him. Maybe he does miss her but he has become a machine since she left. Absolutely awesome job turning the negative into positive.

Totally agree that Rachel leaving was the best thing for Brendon's game. I was SO pissed when Britt won HOH but now I am LOVING it! Her, Hayden and Enzo are figuring out a lot of stuff that Matt is responsible for. Hayden pissed at how he grilled him and Enzo about their voting him out last week. Funniest part is they think he had to be the sabatour for two weeks to get the DPOV...LMAO!!

It pretty much ruined the season for me because I can't stand that the slugs are going to win the game for doing nothing. I love competition and wish a good competitor could have won.

Britney and Brendon are still in the house... both compete hard so, it's still possible you'll get your wish.

going to be real funny seeing who lied about taking what prizes when they show it on wednesday :animated_bouncy:

I think the penquin got a nice gift.

I know, I was thinking he didn't.. then I heard him talking and he said something about how he's in the penguin suit and that should show he was playing for pov.. but something about the way he said it made me think he may have purposely picked that suit so noone would suspect he got a prize.. I'm pretty sure he thought he was safe before going into the competition. Whether or not anyone of Lane, Enzo, Matt or Hayden actually won the prizes I find it difficult to believe they weren't trying.

Hayden said he got the hawaiian trip and 5 gs and already feeling guilty for not telling brit. i think enzo or whoever her told said to wait until tuesday to tell her.

Which I can't wait for Britney and Brendon to find out bc they kept saying Hayden has no reason to lie

Guest 6Borders

I personally hate comps like this. I think Grodner is a sick human being because she enjoys watching ppl suffer and I'd love to toss her in a tub of chum. I could care less that Brendon won because I think he's still playing for Rachel and it's all for naught.

button comps are always ones that look suspect

no telling who really buzzed in first since nobody but bb could see :animated_bouncy:

Exactly. It's funny that Brendon won this one, when everyone wanted him out. Just like Janelle won this comp during Allstars when everyone wanted her out.

It's obvious that everyone hits the button at the same time. Maybe BB just picks whoever they want to win/lose the points for that round.

And what was up with those faces Brendon was making when pressing his button? He made it look like pressing the button was like lifting 300 pounds.

Archived