Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/20

CeCiMom

Well, since there was the announcement of America's Vote for have-not food this week. I'm assuming there will be a competition today. I guess the good news is... Kathy won't be responsible for bringing down a team.

Guest 6Borders

I was hoping the have-not thing was over (BB's really cutting that budget). There are only 7 ppl left and it's over half way through the season...sheesh let them eat!!! This should be the last one with a double eviction upcoming.

Probably going to be another boring and predictable week. We;ll listen to Enzo for a whole week about how he should have won the HOH (cripes...Julie was about to come down there and smack him for answers). Brit will "Brendon Bash" all the while telling him what he wants to hear, Ragan is over it (he's got 20k) and the endless pool tournaments will continue to dominate BBAD. Yawn!!

I doubt Brit will keep her word to Brendon. That might be mildly interesting to see if she does or doesn't.

Ragan is really going to feel a fool when he learns that is all so fake and he bought it hook line and sinker!

Kathy was boring - the house won't miss her.

It is doubtful that Brendon will make it thru next week with the double eviction. He is really pissed at Matt for insulting his intelligence on the live show and he wants an apology. Brendon is so frustrated in this game I am waiting for him to hit someone!

The Brigade is gonna start to doubt one another and turmoil will toil!

Britney - ugh I bet she does something to wear her tiara now that she is HOH

Have nots...unknown who yet...but they got broccoli and bean dip for food this week...

I love broccoli and bean dip...and they seem happy with the choice too...but there's gonna be a whole lotta tootin happening in the BB house with those foods and slop...

smiley-fart001.gif

Feeds back for a few minutes. Matt said America let you guys off the hook this week. Then FOTH again.

Brendon on slop not sure who else yet.

Enzo a have not and I think Hayden.

Thank goodness that Matt, Brit & Ragan are there, cause the Brigade boys & Brendan, tend to be boring!

I agree. I have to say again I just love the way that Britney and Lane quip back and forth and entertain me. I lknow Lane has not won any comps and hasn't been playing the game yet but he is so dang cute. :smitten:

Last minute ditch with Enzo, Hayden and Lane up in HOH trying to get her to put Matt up as the pawn. She said she wants to talk to Matt first to see if he wanted to be the pawn. She went in the storage room with Matt then she gets called to the DR. Time for nominations.

She can see now that the guys (minus Matt) are all in an alliance.

She will put up Brendon and Enzo.

Last minute ditch with Enzo, Hayden and Lane up in HOH trying to get her to put Matt up as the pawn. She said she wants to talk to Matt first to see if he wanted to be the pawn. She went in the storage room with Matt then she gets called to the DR. Time for nominations.

I hope you are right, Marty. Enzo is the weasel in this game, from what I've been listening to.

quote name='Slowpoke' date='20 August 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1282335221' post='681854']

came back for about 30 seconds.

Pink flamingo first

Then back slider opens and a bunch of cowpokes... (better known at the HG's)

came in wearing their cowboy hats.

BEAN DIP and BROCCOLI ... everyone happy .............

back to FOTH

BEAN DIP and BROCCOLI :AK::AK::AK::AK::sombrero::sombrero::sombrero::sombrero::furious:

It's gonns be a remake of 'Blazing Saddles' in there for them cowpokes... :skellington:

Better hope none of them get near an open flame..

I hope so! I want her to tell Matt about Enzo/Hayden/Brenda gunning for him too. :pray2:

feeds were back for short time :animated_bouncy:

Archived