Thursday, Aug. 19th Show

Xal

Matt putting up Enzo would turn the house upside down and cause some much needed drama. The Brigade would have to get off the sidelines and play for the first time all season or be picked off by the new Matty alliance. Do it Matt!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poor kathy catching all the blame lol :animated_bouncy:

At least Ragan *finally* did something to earn his $20k! Finally. If they let him win 20k over recorded messages he didn't even make, I'd be pissed. Still hate the twist, but at least they had him put himself at risk in a small way.

:queen::pooh:

ITA

they shouldnt have told them sab thingy is over :animated_bouncy:

I cannot believe how easy the sabetuer has been for Regan. They might as well have just given him the 20K and had him do nothing for all he had to do for it. : :disappointed:

they made it easy for him because he wanted to decline the offer to be sabotuer

where is nick lol :animated_bouncy:

At least Ragan *finally* did something to earn his $20k! Finally. If they let him win 20k over recorded messages he didn't even make, I'd be pissed. Still hate the twist, but at least they had him put himself at risk in a small way.

:queen::pooh:

Ragan said he had wrecked havoc on the house as the sab??? It was the most lame twist they have come up with and even more so because of the way they let him choose his task. I have to admit, there sure seems to have been a lack of immagination in the suggestions. So, for putting a note under someones pillow, he is rewarded with 20K Thats just mind boggling.

Kathy smiling now....lol!!!

just wait...

kathy took it well

i guess she was ready to go :animated_bouncy:

Archived