1. 1. Who's your favorite house guest?

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Lane
    • Matt
    • Ragan
  2. 2. Who's your Least favorite house guest?

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Lane
    • Matt
    • Ragan

Last weeks results...

Favorite: (Close race)

Britney = 20%

Brendon = 17.89%

Enzo = 16.84%

Least Favorite:

Brendon = 37.89%

Britney = 17.89%

Ragan = 16.84%

Fav = Hayden

Least = Britney (I've voted for Matt the last 2 weeks but, being he's the only playing with any strategy at all... had to move him up 2 from the bottom. :lol: )

I'm switching it up this week.

Fav = Matt. Playing best all around game imo. I still like Brit a lot..but she's not playing strategically well so down 1 notch...

Least Fav = Enzo. He's just not playing...and I'm bored with his schtick. Brendon and Kathy were my least favs previously...Brendon now not as irritating since Big Red is out.

Regan, Matt and Brit are game players...having Hayden as fave??? what has he done?? no HOH or POV..ltotal floater...those whom commit to strategy by their moves are deserving of moving on IMHO..no wins for Lane, Haydon or Enzo..anyone of them should be up on the block

Regan, Matt and Brit are game players...having Hayden as fave??? what has he done?? no HOH or POV..ltotal floater...those whom commit to strategy by their moves are deserving of moving on IMHO..no wins for Lane, Haydon or Enzo..anyone of them should be up on the block

Wasn't Hayden the 1st HOH

My least favorite is Ragan

My favorite after watching Lane articulate so well when talking to Matt on BBAD, I think he is my favorite (still crushing a little bit for some reason)

Fav: Brittney - she stepped up again and won that HoH this time. Her, Matt and Rachel are really the only big competitors this entire season.

Least: Ragan - I still cannot stand this guy. He seems very fake to me and borderline clueless with his so called "logical thinking".

I've wanted to have Lane as my #1 for a long time and he probably would be one of the best all time if he could perform in the competitions. That's a big negative though.

Favs- Britney (my vote), Brendon, Lane I want this to be the final 3!!!!

Least Fav- Ragan Ragan Ragan and more Ragan!!!!!! He is the only person in that house that I simply can't tolerate anymore!!!! Before I didn't really have anyone I hated now I do Ragan you are officially my first and only houseguest I completely hate this season!!!

Favs- Britney (my vote), Brendon, Lane I want this to be the final 3!!!!

Least Fav- Ragan Ragan Ragan and more Ragan!!!!!! He is the only person in that house that I simply can't tolerate anymore!!!! Before I didn't really have anyone I hated now I do Ragan you are officially my first and only houseguest I completely hate this season!!!

I would like that final 3. Even though I can't really talk myself into likeing Brit, I respect that she is competing and not just a pretty face trying to make it through the game on someone's coat tails. I like Bren and think that now that he is playing by himself, he is more of a competitor too. And I really like Lane. I wish he had not waited quite as long to really start to try to win comps, but I do think he has stepped it up a bit. Besides, I have to root for the hometown boy. :cheers:

And as for Ragan....I couldnt agree more. I am almost to the point that I am going to have to mute my tv when he is talking. I just don't even want to have to see or hear him one more time. I will never say I won't watch BB any more, because I love the show. But him still being there is the last thing I wanted this week. :furious3:

Where's uvp at?!

i missed this thread originally

but same as always fav good gameplay

least fav bad gameplay :animated_bouncy:

I don't have a definite fav...the HGs this season all grate my nerves at some point or another. But my def least fav is Brit.

I think Brendan is my favourite with his chained partner, Britney a close second.

Matt is my least favourite, with Ragan a close second.

I'd really like Brendan to win the whole thing, he's fought the hardest to be there since the very first week.

Britney almost deserves to win the game too since she does fight and win a lot of the competitions, and I definitely like having her around in the game.

But really, Matt and Ragan are the only ones I wouldn't want to see win the game.

Archived