Brendon - Week 7 (Nominee) PoV winner

CeCiMom

What kind of "goof" are you that someone on a tv show makes YOU uncomfortable. It's a GAME...and it's too bad that not ONE person left in the BB house understands that simple fact. I have to refer to them as persons, because not one of them is playing the game, they're all just playing Sheep Herding.

ROFLMAO. Thank you. I think some people take all this way too serious. That's what makes me uncomfortable. Imagining.

Brendon had/has as good a chance as anyone to do well on this show. He blew 75% of it off on the wacko so whatever happens is his fault helped along by production perhaps favoring some over others. It happens.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brenchel gave as good as they got. I don't feel sorry that Rachel was "yelled" at by Ragan. Ragan actually articulated his tirade at Rachel rather well, and made his point. He was absolutely correct in telling Rachel that she would be shocked when/if she goes back and watches herself and how she came across on the cameras as less than flattering. Though, I don't think that she has the mental capacity to actually SEE or LEARN anything about her behavior to turn her life around. He was fed up at her taunting him all of the time, and another person might not have held his/her tongue for such a long time. Except for the loss of the drama in the house I was happy to see Rachel go.

Brendon made his bed (so to speak) by aligning with Rachel and alienating himself from the rest of the house. Now he has no one to align with and he knows it. 6Borders is right, he has no idea how to play the game from here on out. No one trusts him because of the way he acted with and without Rachel.

I am really tired of hearing all the whining about the house guests talking badly about one another. It has been gong on for 11 seasons, so why NOW is it suddenly so bad? it's part of the game people! Have your skins become so thin that you can't even watch it? Really, this season is not as bad as past seasons. Evel Dick was waaaaaay worse than anyone else has ever been, and he WON!!!! Doesn't anyone remember how lots of people were screaming at CBS to apologize and/or kick him off the show for the things he said and did? Lighten up people! It's a game and you aren't living in that house and experiencing the stress and boredom that they have to live every minute of every day. If you don't like it, don't watch and don't pay for the feeds.

1. Yes he did because he practiced it out loud over and over, and different ways he would say it, etc....

2. The ones whining are the other HGs

they are whining about what Brendon said about them. THAT's why the people on the forums are calling out everything the other HG said about Brenchel(ahem britney, Ragan). They aren't whining about it, they're saying brit and the others are calling the kettle black!

I think the problem isn't that it is tame compared to others, but that it is NEVER on the CBS show and only the live feed and update readers know it is happening. CBS has made Brendon out to be a fool/ass, while making Brit and Ragan look like modest people protecting themselves. It is a flat out falsehood, and is the most disgusting thing about the show. At least they showed ED berating his competition and his diary room comments justifying it. All they show is Ragan being emotional and "logical", and brit a sweetheart, which is pure bs.

I totally agree with you~! I think its pathetic IMO. Its seriously to the point for me where I dont even like the show anymore. I even stopped feeds as of yesterday...

Talking about hiding his stuff, mocking out his tight jeans, and mocking him out behind his back is pretty tame compared to many other things I've seen on this show. Sure...it's childish...but, imo, there's no comparison to a few others.

Evel Dick was constantly berating Jenn with offensive words to her face including "b*tch, c*nt, whore, and crusty crotch." He also made verbal threats to her face, including death threats, rape threats...

And Joshuah from season 9 was also quite brutal in his verbal attacks to Amanda...where his sole intention was to make her cry...

I know there were several others that were guilty of more reprehensible behavior than Britney and Ragan's mean talk ...but hardly the worst kind of hate talk. Britney and Ragan are lightweights in comparison...

Hey guess what!?! This is a new season! And this season Brit and Raggin' are the worst

GO BRENDON!! :party_smilie:

2. The ones whining are the other HGs

they are whining about what Brendon said about them. THAT's why the people on the forums are calling out everything the other HG said about Brenchel(ahem britney, Ragan). They aren't whining about it, they're saying brit and the others are calling the kettle black!

So Brendon is whining about what they said to him and how they treated him and his GF (hence his Noms) and they are whining a bout what he said to them :lookaround: What de problem is?

I am sorry but whenever Brenchal was not in power all they did was whine about/bash Matt, Kathy, Britney, Ragan to each other. When they were in power, they whined and bitoched about Monet, and Kristin.

Brendon is not a horrible guy but I don't think he deserves to win this game. I sort of think that those that think he deserves to win put themselves in his place.... maybe have suffered from teasing and suffered from being left out of the popular group. I think there are people that hate Britney and Ragen because they have suffered from teasing in their own lives.

I like when we can separate the game from our own lives. I like to just base the game on game play. Hey maybe that is the competitor in me so I am guilty too. :disappointed:

Brenchel gave as good as they got. I don't feel sorry that Rachel was "yelled" at by Ragan. Ragan actually articulated his tirade at Rachel rather well, and made his point. He was absolutely correct in telling Rachel that she would be shocked when/if she goes back and watches herself and how she came across on the cameras as less than flattering. Though, I don't think that she has the mental capacity to actually SEE or LEARN anything about her behavior to turn her life around. He was fed up at her taunting him all of the time, and another person might not have held his/her tongue for such a long time. Except for the loss of the drama in the house I was happy to see Rachel go.

Brendon made his bed (so to speak) by aligning with Rachel and alienating himself from the rest of the house. Now he has no one to align with and he knows it. 6Borders is right, he has no idea how to play the game from here on out. No one trusts him because of the way he acted with and without Rachel.

I am really tired of hearing all the whining about the house guests talking badly about one another. It has been gong on for 11 seasons, so why NOW is it suddenly so bad? it's part of the game people! Have your skins become so thin that you can't even watch it? Really, this season is not as bad as past seasons. Evel Dick was waaaaaay worse than anyone else has ever been, and he WON!!!! Doesn't anyone remember how lots of people were screaming at CBS to apologize and/or kick him off the show for the things he said and did? Lighten up people! It's a game and you aren't living in that house and experiencing the stress and boredom that they have to live every minute of every day. If you don't like it, don't watch and don't pay for the feeds.

Umm...Ok....1st of all we all have a right to voice our opinions with out someone lashing out at us. If you think that is us whinning, and your sick of it maybe its time u follow your own advice?... secondly there is a difference here between how rachel behaved and how the others are behaving....At least Rachel never wished death or harm to any of them..MOST of what she said WAS game talk and ment to rattle her comp...She never stooped to the same levels at Britney or Ragan until she was put back in the house for that very purpose. Little did she realize tho that Allison only wanted her to go back in so that she could make her look even worse than she already had. I think what is bothering everybody so badly is the mentality of the other HGs as if their chit doesnt stink and they are allowed to say and do what ever they want and it should never come into question but they like alot of the rest of people want to harshly judge and ridicule every single thing Brendon and Rachel have done even on things as stupid and PETTY as how they fixed THEM dinner etc.. its been picked apart so many times its sickening. Meanwhile CBS portrays Brenchel to america to be the lowest scum in the game when they CLEARLY are not. And when you sit here and watch the feeds on a daily basis and NEVER see Raghag or Bitchney EVER shut up about them it does become a bit sickening to the point where die hard fans of theirs have actually been swayed (dare I say it) to the brenchel side. Your right, we arent there experiencing what they are on a daily basis however, the truth is in the pudding and there is nothing game play about someone totally ripping another human being apart for hours upon hours a day. that is a true character flaw and should not just be excused for the sake of someone not liking who ever it is they are bashing. The same is also true for Brenchel....IMO they have been angels compared to some of the other HGs in there esp given the fact like you said they are there all day everyday and dealing with having a whole house of people against them. So why wouldnt it be ok for them to sometimes say or do the wrong thing but it is ok for the others to do it ALL DAY LONG....And are STILL doing it to Rachel a WEEK after she has left the house....Game play?? yeah right...Its called lacking character and appreciation for others...Its also called jealousy and insecure behavior. I wanted to point out one other thing that really bothered me.....Why is it Rachel was bashed so hard for saying Ragan was a "bad gay" yet alot of ppl turned the other cheek when he put down waitress's a few different times thru out the day??? This is exactly my point and is why it aggrivates me and so many others...What is good for one is good for another...period...No one person is better or more deserving than another in that house or in real life.

Brendon is not a horrible guy but I don't think he deserves to win this game. I sort of think that those that think he deserves to win put themselves in his place.... maybe have suffered from teasing and suffered from being left out of the popular group. I think there are people that hate Britney and Ragen because they have suffered from teasing in their own lives.

I like when we can separate the game from our own lives. I like to just base the game on game play. Hey maybe that is the competitor in me so I am guilty too. :disappointed:

I don't think it has anything to do with people suffering from being teased or whatever. I have never been one who was teased a lot. It has more to do (for me anyway) about having compassion for other people and trying to take a moment to walk in their shoes. And understand where they are coming from. I have tried to be fair and do this for everyone of them in the house. I feel in my heart that Brendon and Rachel did not get a fair shake and it has nothing at all to do with anything personal that i have been thru except for MAYBE the exception that I fell in love very quickly with my husband and have been with him for 13yrs now and still am just as happy as I was then. I just have the personal beliefs that you should treat others with compassion and respect.

I don't think it has anything to do with people suffering from being teased or whatever. I have never been one who was teased a lot. It has more to do (for me anyway) about having compassion for other people and trying to take a moment to walk in their shoes. And understand where they are coming from. I have tried to be fair and do this for everyone of them in the house. I feel in my heart that Brendon and Rachel did not get a fair shake and it has nothing at all to do with anything personal that i have been thru except for MAYBE the exception that I fell in love very quickly with my husband and have been with him for 13yrs now and still am just as happy as I was then. I just have the personal beliefs that you should treat others with compassion and respect.

I really respect your opinion and I know many people will always root for the underdog. I am just a little different and I root for game play.

Hey guess what!?! This is a new season! And this season Brit and Raggin' are the worst

Hey, guess what....I know this is a new season...duh. :rolleyes:

I was commenting on the worst hate talk...not the worst this season (which I don't believe they are either.) Brit and Ragan's trash talking is far from being hate talk and far from being the worst I've ever heard, especially on this show. Like I said before...they are lightweights.

Did Ragan and Britney wish death on Brendon and Rachel?

MANY MANY times! As well as wishing harm to them and Britney has even went as far as to hope that the reason he has "turned out the way he is" is because he had something horrible happen to him as a child....That kinda stuff just crosses the line for me. I don't care how good your game play is I can not respect someone who does that. Same goes for Matt and his lie about his wife...Just can't respect it.

MANY MANY times! As well as wishing harm to them and Britney has even went as far as to hope that the reason he has "turned out the way he is" is because he had something horrible happen to him as a child....That kinda stuff just crosses the line for me. I don't care how good your game play is I can not respect someone who does that. Same goes for Matt and his lie about his wife...Just can't respect it.

It is all game play and just silly stuff. Just like Rachael said she is going to have her Vegas people take care of Matt and Ragan. :giljotiini:

My sympathy for Brendon has nothing to do with any lack of popularity in my own life. I'm pretty sure that every person on planet earth has been teased or been a victim of the "mob mentatily" at one point. I was the captain of the cheerleading squad and very popular in high school, but still had people that didn't like me. No matter how popular you are, there is always someone who will be jelous and will talk about you. So I know we've all been there and felt like Brendon does before.

Brendon is a good guy. He doesn't deserve to be treated like an outcast. However, that doesn't mean he deserves to win the game either. It just means that he deserves to be treated like a human. IMO, none of these players deserve to win. The only player in the house that seems to have an ounce of strategy is Matt - and his strategy is so slimy that I can't support it.

I have NEVER heard Brit or Ragan wish death on anyone, and noone has said it here on this MB that I remember, so UI am gonna comment on what I heard. I did hear Rachel threaten Ragan and Matt's life with her vegas goons. And sorry I have wished physical harm on peoople I do not like (doesnt mean I would want it or do it), especially if they have tried to intimidate me or threaten me in a physical way like Brendon did to both Ragan and Brit.

As for Matt and his lie, big whoop, it's a game of lies and betrayal as long as it doesnt get violent, I am godd, but thats just me being an avid viewer of BB for 10 years ;)

It is all game play and just silly stuff. Just like Rachael said she is going to have her Vegas people take care of Matt and Ragan. :giljotiini:

Ive been watching BBUK and BB US since it's creation...Ive had feeds every years since then as well.....And Im sorry but that is NOT game play....If it is game play it is the dumbest I have seen to date for any BB HG...Just like today when Britney noms the two weakest players left in the game as far as (or so she thinks) allies popularity etc...She is thinking with her mean spirited heart and not with her head. BC if she were thinking with her head she would put up ppl that can easily beat her...Which one of them happens to be Matt...Buts she is not she is playing a personal game which happy to say will cost her the half mil : ) :party_smilie:

I have NEVER heard Brit or Ragan wish death on anyone, and noone has said it here on this MB that I remember, so UI am gonna comment on what I heard. I did hear Rachel threaten Ragan and Matt's life with her vegas goons. And sorry I have wished physical harm on peoople I do not like (doesnt mean I would want it or do it), especially if they have tried to intimidate me or threaten me in a physical way like Brendon did to both Ragan and Brit.

As for Matt and his lie, big whoop, it's a game of lies and betrayal as long as it doesnt get violent, I am godd, but thats just me being an avid viewer of BB for 10 years ;)

You obviously don't watch the feeds as much as I do then...BC they have and several times.....And the Britney and Ragan deserved what they got from Brendon for one....If ya cant take it then dont dish it out...Cant dish it out then use the oh Im so small so noone should say anything to me or they are a bully card....If your a big girl enough to say the chit then be big enough to handle the reactions of others.

I don't take those threats seriously anyway...If I were locked up with people 24-7 for 3 months I bet I would be thinking ways out loud of touturing them..especially Ragan...So I think its just frustration talking...

I hope Brendon wins POV and at least one more HOH just so he can ruin a couple more dreams for a couple of these pathetic losers before he's ultimately evicted...Hopefully Matt, Ragan and/or Britney get booted at his hands..ahh poetic justice.

In HOH with Britney. Brendon told Brit if she puts him up and he will win of POV and come after her next week. He told her she will have 2 enemies in the jury if she sends him home. He is such a Big Dummy.

He also is pushing really hard to get Matt and Ragan put up. He is said that Matt and Ragan really campaigned to get her out last week. He still said he has not gotten an apology from Matt. Matt is shifty bla bla bla. I suppose we will hear the same thing from Enzo and Hayden.

Brendon told Britney he has sway with Enzo and Hayden to keep her safe. He said he gets along with them.

She needs to figure out that here is an alliance there.

He is working really really hard to turn her against Matt and Ragan.

He said nobody in the house likes Matt or Ragan. I think she should figure out she is on the outs right along with them.

You obviously don't watch the feeds as much as I do then...BC they have and several times.....And the Britney and Ragan deserved what they got from Brendon for one....If ya cant take it then dont dish it out...Cant dish it out then use the oh Im so small so noone should say anything to me or they are a bully card....If your a big girl enough to say the chit then be big enough to handle the reactions of others.

Uh I didnt hear Brit or Ragan throw the "I am too small so leave me alone card", they didnt back down from Brendon and his physical intimidations or Rachels verbal attacks and vice a versa, the other Peeps didnt like Brendon attacking Brit. If Rachel and Brendon can threaten and bully houseguests then I guess so can Brit and Ragan. The bolded part I agree with and it applies to everyone in the house. I never said Brit and Ragan dont do there fare share of bashing and yes sometimes it's annoying, but Brendon and Rachel also did it and it was just as annoying

In HOH with Britney. Brendon told Brit if she puts him up and he will win of POV and come after her next week. He told her she will have 2 enemies in the jury if she sends him home. He is such a Big Dummy.

How does that make him a dummy? Of course he has no way of knowing he will win POV but she will make two enemies in the jury.

I think that it is all personal between rachel/brendon/ragan/britney and anybody else who wants to join the club. I cant keep up with which ones are hating which ones anymore and dont even want to. All I know is that while Brendon is apparently still "playing for Rachel" and Britney and Ragan are "playing against Brendon to get at Rachel" or whatever you know what I mean, Matt is ROFLHAO and winning the game. They are all dummies and need to cut the crap and try to get some votes from ANYBODY who might be on the jury. So there. Dear Brendon: Enough about the wacko you love. Play the game for yourself, guy. Redeem yourself. Please.

How does that make him a dummy? Of course he has no way of knowing he will win POV but she will make two enemies in the jury.

I just like calling him a big dummy. :animated_rotfl:

Archived