Name: Brendon Villegas

Current Residence: Riverside, Calif.

Hope you win PoV this week.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

either will go on block straight up or be backdoor option

needs to win pov to ensure safety :animated_bouncy:

He seems kind of calm; I wonder what's really rushing through his little brain? Does he really think that Britney will keep her deal? What if she DOESN'T really have a boyfriend? HAHA that swear he made her swear on her boyfriend won't mean much. Not that anyone should believe those promises. He was a microinch from breaking the deal with her anyway. Can't wait till nominations!

AND how awkward that he's sitting around with them. His presence even makes me feel uncomfortable. Goof.

Even though he got bamboozled by the clear rigging of Matt randomly winning an HoH and getting a huge power, he took it well. I hope he wins HoH so the Brigade will actually have to fight each other this week. You know, instead of sailing through the game.

He's already an outsider, following the other HGs as they leave him alone in a room.

He MUST win POV to stay in the game. Don't know yet if I'd rather him leave this week or Enzo.

I was JUST thinking that! I am thinking I'd rather see Enzo go!

But if Brendon goes to the jury house, maybe BB will put together a special half hour program titled "Me and My Man".

Scene clips will be: Rachel and Brendon running to each others arms as he enters the house.(You failed me but I still love you, Brendon)

Rachel and Brendon trading spit in the infinity pool. (Symbolic because their love is infinite)

Kathy lying between them in bed telling a really long, boring story. (CBing is an honorable occupation)

Brendon will stare deeply into Rachel's eyes and repeat over and over "I love you so much." (Say it enough and...)

Rachel starting each story, "This one time, in Vegas... (Because she is Vegas)

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll want to throw up... It's the showmance to end all showmances!

Hey, I hope he wins pov too, I want Matt or Enzo gone, Matt 1st, then Enzo

I agree megamoviejohn. Even last year when the rigged the coup d'etat week they let Chima play in the following HoH. Nope, not Brendon... he gets screwed coming and going! :rolleyes:

But if Brendon goes to the jury house, maybe BB will put together a special half hour program titled "Me and My Man".

Scene clips will be: Rachel and Brendon running to each others arms as he enters the house.(You failed me but I still love you, Brendon)

Rachel and Brendon trading spit in the infinity pool. (Symbolic because their love is infinite)

Kathy lying between them in bed telling a really long, boring story. (CBing is an honorable occupation)

Brendon will stare deeply into Rachel's eyes and repeat over and over "I love you so much." (Say it enough and...)

Rachel starting each story, "This one time, in Vegas... (Because she is Vegas)

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll want to throw up... It's the showmance to end all showmances!

:animated_rotfl: Thanks for this :)

:queen::pooh:

I agree megamoviejohn. Even last year when the rigged the coup d'etat week they let Chima play in the following HoH. Nope, not Brendon... he gets screwed coming and going! :rolleyes:

agree Ceci, I will prolly read the updates after he leaves, but this season has been a real bust for me,lol

I hope he wins POV this week. These other people are going to have to start going after each other soon...

agree Ceci, I will prolly read the updates after he leaves, but this season has been a real bust for me,lol

yeah, i might read the updates. What really just pisses me off is how bad they all treat Brendon and how bad CBS has been to Rachel/Brendon and not everybody else. They just hammer away at him like he's the worst kind of person yet it is so far from that. I don't really remember BB so wrongly portraying someone as they have him. He has been nothing but nice to these people with the exception when he TRIED to get voted out and they wouldn't even give him the courtesy of doing that. Then to rig his HOH so blatantly and not give him a shot at this HOH, not right. CBS and BB fail.

I'd find nothing greater than him winning POV, Matt/Enzo going home, and then Brendon wining HOH and sending Britney packing, nothing better. That will, never happen, but it would be amazing.

yeah, i might read the updates. What really just pisses me off is how bad they all treat Brendon and how bad CBS has been to Rachel/Brendon and not everybody else. They just hammer away at him like he's the worst kind of person yet it is so far from that. I don't really remember BB so wrongly portraying someone as they have him. He has been nothing but nice to these people with the exception when he TRIED to get voted out and they wouldn't even give him the courtesy of doing that. Then to rig his HOH so blatantly and not give him a shot at this HOH, not right. CBS and BB fail.

I'd find nothing greater than him winning POV, Matt/Enzo going home, and then Brendon wining HOH and sending Britney packing, nothing better. That will, never happen, but it would be amazing.

I would like nothing better than seeing Brendon win POV and then the others scrambling. I agree i don't like how CBS and other houseguests have been treating Brendon. I think he took tonite well too but I really don't think he is the type of person to have a Chima incident. He will just bottle this all up inside and hopefully motivate him for POV. I just hope he doesn't choke like he did last time. I think a POV is coming up though where they have to search for the hgs name for an answer to a question. I just hope he stays and then wins HOH in the DE to send Matt or Britney or Ragan packing.

Brenden HAS to win the veto. Ugh - my worst nightmare came true with this HOH. I cannot stand Britney. I cannot stand Ragan. Knowing they are in the house for the next two weeks makes me SICK!

Me Too

Archived