Brendon - Week 7 (Nominee) PoV winner

CeCiMom

Yeah the thing is, I thought he was actually pretty cool after Rachel left. He was really starting to come into his own, & bond with the boys. But if it had been the other way around, & Brendon left, Rachel without Brendon would have been just as annoying as Rachel with Brendon.

:queen::pooh:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My season for Big Brother 12 is basically over. Loved Brendon. RF RF Anyway, thanks Brendon for the fun you provided this Summer. I do hope Rachel apologized to Ragan, and who knows, maybe they could be friends like Janelle became friends with Beau?

Anyway, if she did apologize, it was fun watching Rachel and Brendon fight against the House. It wasn't the best gameplay in that they didn't get much support or allies, but they really spiced up the House and made it fun.

Anyway, Thanks Brendon, you're a good guy.

Peace

Thanks

I don't understand why these guys kept Britney...don't they get it that Lane is in with her more than they know? Brendon should of stayed and they should of stuck with the plan of Britney and Ragan out before him. Brendon was just starting to come into his own game since Rachel was evicted and I was hoping to see him advance to the final 4 and maybe even to the end. The feeds have now turned into Brits annoying voice along with Ragan's and nothing both Brenchel bashing.

I will miss Brendon on the feeds and wish him well. Not sure if Rachel is the one for him, maybe he will find his happiness....Goodbye Brendon we will miss you!! :cry:

I don't understand why these guys kept Britney...don't they get it that Lane is in with her more than they know? Brendon should of stayed and they should of stuck with the plan of Britney and Ragan out before him. Brendon was just starting to come into his own game since Rachel was evicted and I was hoping to see him advance to the final 4 and maybe even to the end. The feeds have now turned into Brits annoying voice along with Ragan's and nothing both Brenchel bashing.

I will miss Brendon on the feeds and wish him well. Not sure if Rachel is the one for him, maybe he will find his happiness....Goodbye Brendon we will miss you!! :cry:

Lots of luck to Brendon, these sad sacks that are left are worthless. Ragan needs to go next!!!!!!!!!

Lots of luck to Brendon, these sad sacks that are left are worthless. Ragan needs to go next!!!!!!!!!

So last night made me such a sad panada! :(

I was really sad to see Brendon go. But I knew he would, the minute they announced it as a double eviction week. There is only so much maneuvering you can do when you don't have a lot of strong allies in the house with you. He either needed to win HOH or POV.. and since he didn't win, either it was game over.

Personally I think Britney is a stronger threat to them in the game than Brendon was. I actually like Brendon and Britney both.. but I think they made a bad game move. There have been so many bad game moves this season though. Everything with these HG's is whether or not they like someone or not.

He went out with dignity and class. And I look forward to seeing him and Rachel's reunion. Kinda just meh about this season now though. I think Hayden's going to win in the end.

:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

Well, that's it. It sucks.

Not worth watching Lane, Hayden, Ezno, Ragan & Brit. Boring and none deserve the win.

ITA And they also lost what little respect I might have had for them when, right before the noms, they straight up told him he was a pawn and they were keeping him in the house. I understand that somewhere in their screwed up logic, they wanted him gone but there was no need, at that point for them to lie to him. To me, it seems that if they want his jury vote, an honest answer, when he asked, would have done more good. I am just totally bummed about the rest of the season. :down:

I really liked Brenden. He was a sweet, polite gentleman. He did not deserve to be voted out like that. He played a great game and the people left in there are worthless. I really dont care who wins now and would stop watching if it wasnt for wanting to watch them turn on each other. Britney and Ragan have absolutely nothing to talk about other than to talk about Brenden and now it seems that is all the rest of them have to say as well. Doesnt matter who wins to me, dont like any of them.

Brendon was such a perfect god! Without him I can't go on. I am not watching another moment of this stupid BB show now and in the future. I hope he and Rachel have such beautiful children.

Brendon was such a doofus. Looking forward to the end of this one as well as next season's idiot-batch...hoping there's at least one non-donkey to root for. :)

Brendon was such a perfect god! Without him I can't go on. I am not watching another moment of this stupid BB show now and in the future. I hope he and Rachel have such beautiful children.

Brendon was such a doofus. Looking forward to the end of this one as well as next season's idiot-batch...hoping there's at least one non-donkey to root for. :)

You had it right in the first draft. :)

the brigades best bet was to vote out Brit and keep Brendon ... But for Lane's game it was better to keep brit and they knew Ragan wasn't going to vote brit out ... So I guess thats why ...

After Matt going, I don't think there's anybody Ragan wouldn't vote out. Matt screwing him over was a wakeup call that you don't want to get too friendly with anybody in this game. Like Hayden, he'll be friends with anybody but cut them loose in a heartbeat. Even Lane.

Archived