Brendon - Week 7 (Nominee) PoV winner

CeCiMom

He is much much better without Rachel in the house. And he's winning now. He's a force to be reckoned with.

He was winning with her in the house also. Between the two of them they had won half the comps in the game before Rachel was evicted.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what about him says "mental issues" :dontgetit:

dunno if I would go that far...but his ego, his desperation, his wild emotions and accusations (this was when Rachel was in)

which to me points to a lost little dog who truly is (for now) better on his own

-Kyo

Since the whole "Matt revealing the brigade" thing isn't going to happen. Brendon and Ragan need put their ego's aside and think pure strategy.

Even if they make a short term (2 week) deal to keep each other safe from nominations or replacement (If either of them wins HoH) and promise not to vote against each other if they're on the block. It would give them both time to clean some house and re-evaluate if they could trust each other for the rest of the game.

How sickening would it be to see a big Love reunion at the finale with Brendon the love of his life? I can see on live TV both of them proclaiming their love for each other and locking lips. I see them both as fame Ho's and will milk their "relationship" and try to get more then their allotted 15 minutes of fame.

:rolleyes4:

Well 40 days AND nights with one other person is tatamount to like 4 months in "real" life! So I see no problem with the time frame, but the two of them together remond me of oil and water...he's a polite, considerate, middle class guy with a brain, body and face and she's a conniving, rude, selfish woman with a brain to manipulate people with, a body she paid for and a face that could haunt houses!

IF they were more "in tune" like Kristen and Hayden...after 40 days I might think "love" was what they were falling into!

Well, 2 or 3 weeks does not even come close to being 40 days and 40 nights, so I don't see what your point is....

As far as Hayden and Kristen, it was no where near 40 days or nights before she had given him some extra special attention under the covers, which I think is pretty slutty of both of them, but that's JMHO!!

Guest 6Borders

Brendon seems to have a lot of issues (don't we all). This is definitely a big brother first when the reason fans want him to stay in the game is to keep him away from Rachel for his own good - lol!!

I think he should go on that show "Baggage" and in the last piece of luggage would be a picture of Rachel!!! She's definitely IMO his biggest baggage.

I want Brendon in final two of this season.

Brendon's road to the final two is a complete uphill climb. He has no real allies in the house making it impossible unless he wins comp after comp. Ironically he would benefit most from Ragan winning HOH, even though Ragan is his main target this week.

If Ragan can win and nominates two brigade members, it all hinges on him or Britney to win POV so one of the Brigade members go and he has time to realign with Ragan and plot...I can't believe I want Ragan to win HOH {yes I said it} and Brendon win the second one. After which that road to the final two becomes a lot less steep.

IMO he is much more stable than weeping Weagon, less manipulative than manipulative Matt, less creepy than spotlighting, bar fight picking Lane, and more of a man than cry baby Enzo.

:animated_wave:

I will admit he is more stable then the fairy Ragan but oh would you really want to be compared to him if you are Brendon :animated_rotfl::animated_wave:

I laughed seeing this on the front page , maybe you can send one to Brendon ;):smilielol:

AFFL_PB_160x600_men.jpg

ive4nc.jpg

matt n brendon on same night

jury house is going to be hot tonight :animated_bouncy:

Archived