Brendon - Week 7 (Nominee) PoV winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like it doesn't even have to be Brendon to win the POV. Whoever wins it will use it to take Enzo off the block. Then they put up Matt and blindside him. So as long as Matt doesn't win the POV everything will work out brilliantly!! I'd love to see Matt get blindsided Thursday.

Guest 6Borders

Brendon needs to grow up and realize he's not in 3rd grade on the playground at recess (please keep comparative Ragan et al comments to their own threads, thank you). This constant whining and crying about comps being tailored for other people is getting old.

We all know your "girl" was evicted...get over it or hit the red button and go join her or shut up and start playing the game, if not for you, for her, but gads sakes, play like you are 30, not 6!!!

Going after Britany with his pathetic threats was more painful to hear than laughable...I mean seriously Brendon (paraphrasing and how it translated to me) "....and if you put me up, I'll.....I'll just make sure you don't get any jury votes and then I'll win HOH and POV and...and...well, you'll be sorry, that's what..." (seems to me I heard pretty much the same before the Lover's Lane comp, and then in a temper tantrum he almost decked Jeff and Jordan with a bowling ball when he lost!)

Next we have the running after Matt and demanding an apology...for what...embarassing him on TV (I think that ship has sailed long ago Brendon). Did he learn this from Rachel or do they really both share the same DNA???

I find it interesting that Brendon uses the word "disrespected" (Rachel did too). Most people tend to say "that was disrespectful". Is this something new or popular with the younger generation or said on tv shows all the time??? This is a serious question because when I was working in Justice about 90% of the juveniles began their defense interview with something like "he disrespected me and he wouldn't apologize". Every one of their eval's noted things like low self esteem, disfunctional family, etc! Not saying anything about Brendon here, I just found the comparison interesting since to me it's pretty obvious that Brendon has low self-esteem issues.

I really want to like this guy, but he needs to grow up or go home. He's just a mess and he just does not belong in this game.

^^^^ good post 6borders.

I think Brendon really needs to go. I am constantly embarrassed for him. Rachael I didn't feel any pity but this but I think has the emotional level of a 7 year old. He really reminds me of a little child that lost the game. His type of whining is worse to me then Ragan crying.

I can't wait to see him leave on Thursday.

Brendon needs to grow up and realize he's not in 3rd grade on the playground at recess (please keep comparative Ragan et al comments to their own threads, thank you). This constant whining and crying about comps being tailored for other people is getting old.

We all know your "girl" was evicted...get over it or hit the red button and go join her or shut up and start playing the game, if not for you, for her, but gads sakes, play like you are 30, not 6!!!

Going after Britany with his pathetic threats was more painful to hear than laughable...I mean seriously Brendon (paraphrasing and how it translated to me) "....and if you put me up, I'll.....I'll just make sure you don't get any jury votes and then I'll win HOH and POV and...and...well, you'll be sorry, that's what..." (seems to me I heard pretty much the same before the Lover's Lane comp, and then in a temper tantrum he almost decked Jeff and Jordan with a bowling ball when he lost!)

Next we have the running after Matt and demanding an apology...for what...embarassing him on TV (I think that ship has sailed long ago Brendon). Did he learn this from Rachel or do they really both share the same DNA???

I find it interesting that Brendon uses the word "disrespected" (Rachel did too). Most people tend to say "that was disrespectful". Is this something new or popular with the younger generation or said on tv shows all the time??? This is a serious question because when I was working in Justice about 90% of the juveniles began their defense interview with something like "he disrespected me and he wouldn't apologize". Every one of their eval's noted things like low self esteem, disfunctional family, etc! Not saying anything about Brendon here, I just found the comparison interesting since to me it's pretty obvious that Brendon has low self-esteem issues.

I really want to like this guy, but he needs to grow up or go home. He's just a mess and he just does not belong in this game.

Thanks for that, really good post :animated_bouncy: (though I really don't see the difference between "he disrespected me" and "he was disrespectful to me", buuut that's just me :) )

:queen::pooh:

The only reason i joined this forum is because of all the Brendon bashing!!!! Whats up with that?????

Yea I agree, he's a bit naive, but he is an honest person. His relationship with Rachel has harmed him is all possible ways. Rachel with her crap like "BRING IT ON" and "Floaters grab a life vest" has turned every HG against Brendon. If anyone was a dummy it was Rachel, who thought she was Queen of Vegas. This dude here has done nothing wrong.........GO BRENDON.......win the POV..........and shut them up

I agree. His game was screwed the minute he hooked up with Rachel (good player but it went to her head). He probably won't win this game or even make it to the final 4 but as long as Matt leaves before him I'm good. Matt (THE DIABOLICAL GENIUS )walking into the jury house joining Rachel and Kathy would be ORGASMIC!!!

I agree. His game was screwed the minute he hooked up with Rachel (good player but it went to her head). He probably won't win this game or even make it to the final 4 but as long as Matt leaves before him I'm good. Matt (THE DIABOLICAL GENIUS )walking into the jury house joining Rachel and Kathy would be ORGASMIC!!!

Thats all I ask for. Matt and Ragan (or Brit) get evicted on double eviction. I will consider this a win for Brendon.

so much for him wanting to go to jury house to be with rachel lmao

as predicted this guy is a comp machine winner :animated_bouncy:

Here's hoping he wins hoh next week and sends Hopefully Ragan home, YAY for double eviction!!

It would be absolutely perfect if Matt and Ragan leave this Thursday in any order. It would bring a big smile to my face!!!!

:party_smilie: Go Brendon, Go Brendon, Go Brendon - Now I can go back to watching BBAD, yippeeeeeeeee

It would be absolutely perfect if Matt and Ragan leave this Thursday in any order. It would bring a big smile to my face!!!!

:animated_bouncy: Absolutely, tho I'd love seeing "Twitney" in there too lol

WHOO FRIGGIN WHOO! :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy: GO BRENDON, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! LOL. :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: I'm so excited that Brendon won this POV! I was really rooting for him to stay in the game. He is the only one I even care about at this point. Now I'm wondering, will it be Enzo, Hayden, or Matt to go this week. Sounds like Matt might be in danger. YEAH! :party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

Archived