Britney - Week 7 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No she isn't going to put Matt up.

Who is going to protect her? The loser alliance? They can't even win a competition. She wants Brendon gone!

She will tell Matt that the guys wanted him up and he will be solid on her side. (not a thought of Brigade alliance)

She really played the guys and I loved it. WTG Britney!

No she isn't going to put Matt up.

Who is going to protect her? The loser alliance? They can't even win a competition. She wants Brendon gone!

She will tell Matt that the guys wanted him up and he will be solid on her side. (not a thought of Brigade alliance)

She really played the guys and I loved it. WTG Britney!

Do you really think she'll tell on Lane and Hayden to Matt? She adores Lane and she knows Matt is a snake. I don't think she trusts him either. Well if Brendon goes it's suddenly Matt and Ragan in the next HoH versus Lane, Hayden and Enzo, who are actually due. She better pray Matt or Ragan wins or she's up.

When she said to the guys that Brendon told her they ALL wanted Matt out. Lane was the only one that said no, Enzo and Hayden twisted words and said well it was Brendon but we think Matt would like to go up and challenge Brendon. She said she would ask him

What exactly does she have to be jealous of Rach-hell? Her big fake boobs? Brits got a nice rack all her own, and hers are real ones. Her pimply skin? Brit's is beautiful. Her showmance, Brit's already engaged in a real romance, not one for a show. Her need to wear short dresses with no panties? Brit''s got class.

Hurrah! Well said :hurray:

:queen::pooh:

You have to admit she is playing a fantastic game.

Go Britney! :party_smilie:

Marty I have to give Britney credit, in the beginning for the 1st few weeks this girl had some real game. Even better than Matt and I LOVED her, but as soon as she switched from game play back to personal and immature actions I lost all hope and respect for her. Everyone is talking amoungst them selves about getting rid of her. Also about how much chit she talks. I really feel before she totally thru her game out the window as soon as she THOUGHT she didnt have to be "friends" with Rachel anymore her game was over. She is still so focused on being the "cool girl" and having people hate Brendon and Rachel as much as possible, that she has lost her direction in the game. Her only hope now is that Matt will not catch wind of her wanting him out as well and he will help take her to the end. Because I have no doubt that Lane will choose the brigade over her. Enzo Hayden and Lane are loyal to the end with each other because they have to be. or they have no shot unless they start winning some comps. I saw this coming a mile away for her back a cpl of weeks ago when brenchel went up. So unless she finds a way to talk her way out of all the shit talking she has done, I doubt anyone is gonna trust her enough to take her with them. Even knowing that her shot at getting enough jury votes is slim to none. Its too bad bc I would have loved for her to win. But that was until the "real Britney" reared her ugly head again like she did 1st cpl weeks when Monet was in the house.

I really feel before she totally thru her game out the window as soon as she THOUGHT she didnt have to be "friends" with Rachel anymore her game was over. She is still so focused on being the "cool girl" and having people hate Brendon and Rachel as much as possible, that she has lost her direction in the game.

I feel that Rachel was everyone's worst nightmare and she was smart to get away from her. Brendon doesn't know how to play the game without his love muffin and walks around trying to bully people.

I say to anyone run as fast as they can away from toxic people like that. :rolleyes4:

I know!!! Can you just IMAGINE what the reaction would have been on this board if Rachel or Brenden had said that about HER?????

edited to say. Yep, she's ugly on the inside

OMFG we would never hear the end of it!!! It's rediculous the double standards of this season...Kinda makes me ill really

Lane is a nice guy, don't wish that on him.

lol. Sorry but imo, I LIKE Britney and would love the hook-up. She calls it as she see's it! But of course has to tone it down in the house. It is a game ;):beer:

Did she show any pics of Nick?

I just saw pix of her brothers, mom and stepdad. We'll see all Sunday I guess.

BTW guys, Brit could be gone this Thursday remember DOUBLE EVICTION this week. Whiney little Britt is the perfect type to instantly put up and send home. If she wins POV then send that other whining queen Ragan home. :party_smilie:

This girl is sitting in the bathtub in HOH talking to the cameras! She has two of her pictures sitting on the side of the tub which she keeps looking at while she keeps talking to herself.

Even in my book, that's a little weird. huh.gif

Just for reference it's on camera 4 and the time is 9:46pm BBT I don't know how long she's been doing this but I just turned on the feeds to see it.

Too funny.

This girl is sitting in the bathtub in HOH talking to the cameras! She has two of her pictures sitting on the side of the tub which she keeps looking at while she keeps talking to herself.

Even in my book, that's a little weird. huh.gif

Just for reference it's on camera 4 and the time is 9:46pm BBT I don't know how long she's been doing this but I just turned on the feeds to see it.

Too funny.

She was talking to her family. Trust me I think most people would talk to themselves eventually in that house lol. Just to keep themselves company lol. I don't find it weird at all.

Archived