Britney - Week 7 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised if she never talks to Lane again, after the show, once she finds out the truth.

she got played hard by him :animated_bouncy:

Well that's what happens when you act like a princess in the house. She whined that no one had her back, but I didn't see her go to any great lengths to buzz in to take some of those punishments. She made the back stabbing nom and then she wanted every one else to do the dirty work. She's the biggest weasel in the house!!!

Exactly. I think she was more upset she didn't get the prizes then Brenden actually winning the veto. She didn't get any penalties, and of course she believed everything that Lane told her. She knew before the veto that Lane wanted Matt out so of course he is going to say that matt won all the prizes, and she immediately believes that. All Matt probably had to do was chime in on one bad thing, whether that was the penguin suit or the shaved head..he then would be safe.

They all have played her except for Brendon and Ragan. She needs to get over the Brendon hate. Seriously. He and Ragan are at least upfront and honest. She better wake up and smell that coffee or she will be gone.

"They all have played her except for Brendon and Ragan. She needs to get over the Brendon hate. Seriously. He and Ragan are at least upfront and honest. She better wake up and smell that coffee or she will be gone."

there's no doubt about it.

The high and mighty "Twitney" hatred is getting old. Like a broken record.

The high and mighty Twitney is getting old.

She asked for everything she's getting. If given a choice to do it over again, she wouldn't change a thing. She's that stupid.

Britney, Britney, Britney! you didn't see the alliance evidence, cause you were blinded by Lane's so called "I got your back" lie!- it's disappointing. :skellington:

I don't think it is so much her blindness to Lane as it is her bitter personality and insistance on hating on Brendon. She is SO focused on getting him out and bashing him any chance that she gets that she can not see what is really going on. After the POV and her being chained to Brendon for all that time I really had hi hopes that she was coming to her sense's but she is back to the hard core back stabbing and bashing yet again...She is so convinced that everyone in the house hates him as much as she does that she cant even consider the possibility that anyone would consider liking him or NOT gunning for him. So IMO if she ends up getting the boot I will not be the least bit of sorry for her. Karma can be a dangerous thing sometimes and hate can be blinding. If she doesn't clear her head soon she will be next to go and the stinky brigade will have control over this house. Which I can't say I will be too disappointed about. I will however be sad to see the brigade sail to the end just bc of others immaturities and insecurities vs skill and great game play...

Can't believe how bad the play is this year, I know I have said that many times lately but I just can't get over that fact. Britney's blind faith in Lane and telling him everything is baffling, KNOWING that he is tight with Hayden/Enzo, and also knowing that they could very well be together from WAY back. Kristen mentioned it the week she was leaving, how Hayden didn't even feel the need to fight, and Brit says.."if there even was a boys alliance it doesn't matter it's too early." OPEN YOUR EYES YOU STOOPID STOOPID LITTLE GIRL. They are playing you like a fiddle. Why would three guys, who aren't bright at all come up and tell you to put up the same guy? Of course Lane is in with Hayden/Enzo deep, to think that she is with them is naive, and even if you are YOU ARE 4th ON THEIR TOTEM POLE. Unreal, horrible play from nearly everyone in the house. Matt had potential, but he tried to stay "cool" with the brigade instead of playing the game good. How does this happen in season 12?

I have no idea, it is mind boggling. I would love to see a Brendon/Ragan final two somehow. It would be amazing. Britney is the biggest idiot not to side with Brendon and Ragan. And then to go GIVE AWAY your side alliance without letting it play out? Ughhhhh the stupidity. If Hayden/Enzo/Lane win HOH tomorrow and boot out Brendon and then another Brigade/Britney wins HOH, I quit. I could care less who wins the season. I am now somehow, rooting for Brendon/Ragan...I hated Ragan but wow at how aggravating this chick is. Don't even want to hear about how this was a good move cause now she won't be targeted tomorrow, cause she is so gone the next week unless she wins out. Idiot.

Its so annoying when women who are as good or better than the men end up putting their game into a man's hands and trusts them to have their backs.

I agree! I had a little faith in her earlier in the game...she seems intelligent, she's a challenge powerhouse (3 vetos, 1HOH), she's a BB fan AND she knew going into the game her chances were slim trusting a guy! WTF! Brit, the best advice given was from Ragan...the boys will NOT keep you...including Lane!

Grrrrr I just want to smack her up side her face, what an IDIOT!!!!! :furious:

That diarrhea mouth of hers telling Lane EVERYTHING ruined everything. She's lucky Brendon even included her a$$ since she backstabbed him.

I thought she was smarter than that. The only smart girl this season was Kristin, what a waste of a season :furious3:

I have no idea, it is mind boggling. I would love to see a Brendon/Ragan final two somehow. It would be amazing. Britney is the biggest idiot not to side with Brendon and Ragan. And then to go GIVE AWAY your side alliance without letting it play out? Ughhhhh the stupidity. If Hayden/Enzo/Lane win HOH tomorrow and boot out Brendon and then another Brigade/Britney wins HOH, I quit. I could care less who wins the season. I am now somehow, rooting for Brendon/Ragan...I hated Ragan but wow at how aggravating this chick is. Don't even want to hear about how this was a good move cause now she won't be targeted tomorrow, cause she is so gone the next week unless she wins out. Idiot.

Yeah I think she should have let it play out with Brendon. I can't wait till Twitney finds out about the Brigade. I thought she was smart but she isn't. I hope Brendon wins and just nominates her ass

I loved watching her cry when she realized everyone was using her and nobody else was out to get Brendon. Maybe now she'll use her head and play the game instead of going after people she doesn't like.

I agree! I had a little faith in her earlier in the game...she seems intelligent, she's a challenge powerhouse (3 vetos, 1HOH), she's a BB fan AND she knew going into the game her chances were slim trusting a guy! WTF! Brit, the best advice given was from Ragan...the boys will NOT keep you...including Lane!

She is their #1 target going forward. The only reason I can see her not attempting to evict them this week is jury votes. Maybe hoping they get evicted by turning on themselves or the blood is on the hands of Brendon or Regan, thus she gets their votes. There is a logical chance those three will end up voting as a block if the entire Brigade is evicted. if she is smart, she'll get Brendon or Regan to evict Lane, so he can campaign for her in the jury house.

Well Jfetch, I thought that till about 30 minutes ago, then I realized she might be the biggest dumbass ever. I can't understand her BLIND trust for Lane, he doesn't even lie to her good! All 3 of the guys wanted Matt out and I don't understand her problem. This season is all about looking good among your fellow BB players and wanting to be in the popular group or some crap. Almost zero confrontation and just ugh I miss ED and other players who made the show very interesting.

Ragan and Britney care too much about how they look outside the house, and it's killed their game. All they have focused on the entire time in the house is getting rid of Rachel and Brendon because they are "bad people". Meanwhile, those "bad people" were the only ones that would have taken then to F4, and they ended up known as the Mean Girls for bashing everyone 24/7. They are both in for a rude awakening when they get out. Britney probably won't even care because she's so sheltered in her home life, but Ragan is going to cry for weeks because part of his life is the internet(his podcast) and he's going to get bashed hard.

Was it just me, or did anybody else think after watching Sunday's episode, that Britney looked extra-cute while hand-cuffed to Brendon in their twin DR sessions?

Her facial expressions to the camera while sitting next to him were cracking me up. :laugh4:

I wish she would just smarten up and team up with him already, they make a great pair.

To her ongoing detriment, Britney is obsessed with Brendon. Nobody in her real life is going to lie and tell her any different. I think that she really has it bad for him or methinks she doth protest too much kinda thing. No matter the conversation with Britney it always turns to Brendon for her.

To her ongoing detriment, Britney is obsessed with Brendon. Nobody in her real life is going to lie and tell her any different. I think that she really has it bad for him or methinks she doth protest too much kinda thing. No matter the conversation with Britney it always turns to Brendon for her.

Help!

I must have missed something this season but why does Britney hate Brendon so much. It doesn't make any sense to me. It seems to be so extreme. What did he do to her?

Was it just me, or did anybody else think after watching Sunday's episode, that Britney looked extra-cute while hand-cuffed to Brendon in their twin DR sessions?

Her facial expressions to the camera while sitting next to him were cracking me up. :laugh4:

I wish she would just smarten up and team up with him already, they make a great pair.

She was really cute and I think she'll make a very good tv host. Actually, not a Hayden fan but he's also really good at hosting, can see him do a surfer boy reality show. I'm just sick of him shaking his hair and looking at himself, he's Rachel #2!

Archived